[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I guess Ted Cruz isn't that bad, right? Better than Hillary!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: isidewith mar16.jpg (104 KB, 665x928) Image search: [Google]
isidewith mar16.jpg
104 KB, 665x928
I guess Ted Cruz isn't that bad, right?

Better than Hillary!
>>
>>67582909
If you want to win against her, sure.
>>
Ted is against deportation and a Goldman Sachs pawn
>>
>>67582909
Lot of things are better than Hillary. Like stomach cancer.
>>
I took this test a long time back and got Little Marco. I hadn't even heard of him at the time.
>>
>>67582909
he's a liar, if you agree with him it means he lied about what he's really about to get your vote
>>
File: gdright.gif (699 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
gdright.gif
699 KB, 320x240
>>67585976
>>
File: Don Trump.png (462 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Don Trump.png
462 KB, 1366x768
>>67582909
I'm not even American...
>>
File: RAT.png (133 KB, 650x422) Image search: [Google]
RAT.png
133 KB, 650x422
What a copycat. Also check em
>>
>>67582909
Cruz copies all of Trump's positions and had a terrible night. 0 wins. He is going to get wrecked in the upcoming states that don't have mouth breathing, inbred, bible thumping retards.
>>
>>67582909
whats wrong with ted cruz?
>>
I'm a trump supporter and I got lil' Marco Ruffalo
>>
>>67585770
Ted is for deportation and has no relation to Goldman Sachs other than the fact that his wife works there.
>>
File: 1336966272886.png (160 KB, 731x645) Image search: [Google]
1336966272886.png
160 KB, 731x645
>>67586215
Trump lies about Ted aren't truths, they're lies.
>you voting for a liar while claiming to hold truthfulness as important
>>
>>67582909
Your results are like mine. Unfortunately, that website goes by their STATED policies. Cruz is married to a woman who was part of the Council on Foreign Relations (which he has been railing against as part of his campaign) and helped draft its full-throated support of open immigration.

I prefer Cruz's stated positions, generally speaking, to Trump's, but he cannot be trusted.
>>
>>67589861
that's not necessarily true, they may both be liars, but ted cruz would ONLY be a liar in that case. the big don has personality and high energy
>>
>>67591632
Hows that going to work out for you when the media stops crypto-shilling for him and getting back to their usual task of advancing the progressive agenda and the Democratic party?
>>
>>67582909
He's basically a low key version of Trump
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.