[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Are You Against Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
Without the "racist sexist xenophobic" meme bullshit which has all been debunked (black ex-girlfriend, employed and loves thousands of legal mexicans, etc), what about Trump will you not vote for?

Is it his policies? His 'tone'? Other than media driven drivel, why are you against him?
>>
>>67582587
He literally has no idea how to realistically solve anything. He can only give incredibly simple answers to very complicated issues and will not go as in depth as any other candidate.

Illegal immigration?
>wall
Health insurance
>remove the lines
>>
File: kike.png (26 KB, 625x257) Image search: [Google]
kike.png
26 KB, 625x257
>>67582587
He's Pro-Israel as fuck

I really don't give a fuck about the wall or the ''racist'' shit.

He's just another kike in the GOP.
>>
>>67582587
I am pro trump.
>>
File: n_africa_mid_east_pol_2009.jpg (1 MB, 1794x1125) Image search: [Google]
n_africa_mid_east_pol_2009.jpg
1 MB, 1794x1125
>>67583323

Italian Catholic here.

This shit needs to end. Israel is the only beachhead in the destructive sea of Islam.

Islam is making it's big moves to capture Western Europe. Their only end game is a total caliphate that dominates the entire world. No exceptions. Get with us our get destroyed. That's their philosophy.

Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>67582587

>other than what the vast majority of people acknowledge as serious character flaws, why don't you like Trump?

He's conceited, vain, has no in-depth solutions to problems he claims he can solve, encourages his supporters to commit violent acts, has had numerous failed business ventures, and zero experience with politics. He views the presidency as just another step in the corporate ladder. he doesn't treat it like it's a responsibility at all.
>>
>>67583076

I agree that anything related to health insurance from his has been pretty much nothing. That is a whole other beast, but if your vote declines on healthcare, then I guess that you're issue.

But your case of "no idea to solve anything" - how do you think he became as successful as he is? Sure he got head start from the beginning, but no other person has amassed that amount of wealth with so little. Ratios.
>>
>>67583900

Oh so he's just like Hillary Clinton then.
>>
File: RUN BITCH.jpg (105 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
RUN BITCH.jpg
105 KB, 1000x664
>>67583796
Fucking kike

Israel is the reason why Arab countries are so extremist. Israel is a fucking cancer, it should be exterminated.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>67583963

He is, actually. Glad you noticed.
>>
>>67583076
On his site his policies go quite deep.

At rallies he keeps it simplistic and easy to understand, repeating a lot of things. This way he gets more votes, tis a business thing. Spouting statistics and shit ain't going to get votes, no one can listen to numbers like they do easy words.
>>
he has no policies he is a brainless fuck
>>
>>67583900
>he doesn't treat it like it's a responsibility at all.

He has held the most rallys and has done the most public conferences and interviews out of anyone running. That alone shows responsibility and dedication.

>encourages his supporters to commit violent acts
He gets 7-10 "protesters" at every single one of his events. At a certain point you reach your breaking point. Especially when they are not "protesters" but rather paid agitators, that go on and start egging on the Trump supporters who are just there for the speech - not looking for a fight.

So for your "violent acts" comment - that is complete horseshit given no Trump agitators go to Clinton or Bernie events, when it's the complete other way around.
>>
File: 1453328820901.gif (557 KB, 224x199) Image search: [Google]
1453328820901.gif
557 KB, 224x199
>>67583323
>>67583796
>use Israel to destroy Islam
>destroy Israel afterwards
>>
>>67584645
kiwi speaks the truth
>>
>>67584974

Holding conferences and rallies just speaks volumes about his vanity. Trump loves attention. At his rallies, he does nothing but boast about how smart and capable and powerful he is. It's all to stroke his ego.

He has said that he will pay the legal fees to anyone who punches the protesters. He's refused to encourage his supporters to take a non confrontational approach. I have no doubt that there are many people who show up at Trump rallies just to shit on him and yell derisive comments, but given his record, I'd say a lot of those comments are deserved. Trump is being shit on for a reason, and it's not just PC liberal media who knows it.
>>
>>67585062
Just like US used Islam to destroy communism... hmm yeah that worked out so well!!
>>
>>67585884
communism is dead and it cost 2 buildings.
pretty fucking good deal if you ask me
>>
>>67585784
>Trump loves attention. At his rallies, he does nothing but boast about how smart and capable and powerful he is. It's all to stroke his ego.
I don't disagree with this, but you're holding Trump to an unfair standard if you complain about how he conducts his conventions and not any of the other candidates, because they all do the one thing: lie and promise shit that will never happen. Every elected candidate ever has done this. Obammy, Dubya, Slick Willy, Oldbush, Raygun, the list goes on and on.. if anything, Trump is just cutting out the useless lies and replacing them with his ego stroking.

>>67586375
And yet now Islam is a bigger threat communism ever was to you.. instead of going door to door accusing each other of being red traitors, western countries are now welcoming in the brown sea with open arms.. "good trade" eh!
>>
>>67582587
Trump is a Jew lover. He is popular here because this place is full of degenerate niggers.
>>
File: Donald J. Choad red black.jpg (515 KB, 1190x1833) Image search: [Google]
Donald J. Choad red black.jpg
515 KB, 1190x1833
>>67582587
Because he's a
SMEGGY J. CHOAD
>>
Why are you against trump without all the lies and flip flopping bullshit ? That's all lies .
>>
>>67587112
Trump is a Jew lover. All his degenerate supporters are falling for the oldest trick in the Jews' book.
>>
>>67583323
this is not an argument against donald trump

it's an argument against almost every candidate since the foundation of modern israel

if every candidate is pro-israel, you shouldn't care if someone votes for the least pro-israel candidate who says he wants to be "neutral"

the truth here is that you're a mexican shilling against trump because you're butthurt about the wall
>>
>>67586590
Communism was fully capable of turning the surface of this planet into a parking lot.
And anyone could have been a communist.
Black, White, Hispanic, Brown, Asian. you cant point out a commie from that.
Now its dead and we don't need to worry about that.
We've traded that for a brown problem that can be solved with "shoot the brown people"
>>
>>67587778
>We've traded that for a brown problem that can be solved with "shoot the brown people"
and yet this has been doing nothing but making it worse and worse for decades. good job, every brown guy you shoot turns five more into extremists while they outbreed you and your own people get angry at you for it. keep it up!
>>
>>67588028
So weve still traded "mutually assured destruction" of all life on this planet for fucking "whack-a-mole?"
And you are actually putting effort into telling me that was a bad idea?
>>
>>67588509
Islam is gaining more and more radical, destructive support worldwide and is showing no signs of slowing down. You act like we're already passed the crisis and are looking back at it fondly in rememberance. We're still in the middle of the foundation of the caliphate and the popular media is working diligently to draw more support for them.
>>
>>67582587
Reasons why not voting for Trump;

1. Literally WHO?
2. Has not worked or done anything from Washington, again WHO?
3. Millionaire who employs cheap labor abroad and home yet claims he wants to bring jobs back to the US but doesn't want to start with his company.
4. Pathological liar, he's never wrong
5. Foreign policy, what is it?
6. Economic plan, what is it? besides the trade war he's about to start with China
7. The wall, any economist will know paying for that wall will not only raise the debt ceiling more it will fuck the GPD and no diplomatically speaking he can't make Mexico pay for it, you know that I know that.
8. Health care, he supports universal healthcare in other words, TrumpCare sounds like someone I know
9. Wants to kill terrorist, ISIS is pretty much done by now didn't you read about the cease fire?
10. Jew loving sucker, not thank you
11. NOT a conservative nor constitutionalist

All memes aside he won't win because he has failed as a person, as a politician and soon to be bankrupt.
>>
>>67589503
Is Islam destructive?
Fuck yes! they will literally kill any group of people any chance they get.
ESPECIALLY EACH OTHER!
But they are broken and disorganized. they dont produce anything.
no weapons,
no products.
They cant beat us socially,
They cant beat us economically.
They can only influence a tiny. MICROSCOPIC amount of a population. give them a gun. and tell them to shoot a bunch of people or blow themselves up.

Compare that to NOT 1 nation. but an entire union of nations devoted to a communist cause and are totally against our economic values, our social values, and our personal values.
BUT
They CAN make weapons.
They CAN make products
They CAN beat us socially
They CAN beat us economically
They CAN influence a massive amount of people.
Arm ALL OF THEM.
And plot a complete total war scenario against our forces.

We do have a problem with islamic extremists invading our countries and wrecking up shit. but it pales in comparison to what the communist could do to us.
By the time islam gets it shit together and actually becomes a threat. i highly doubt we'll be alive to see it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.