[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In order to win the nomination, Donald will have to win about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 1457072583012.jpg (30 KB, 290x257) Image search: [Google]
1457072583012.jpg
30 KB, 290x257
In order to win the nomination, Donald will have to win about 50% of remaining delegates. Otherwise, we head to a brokered convention.

The party elders will not pick Trump, for damn sure.

Now that Marco is out, the party elders will have to choose between Kasich and Cruz.

With Kasich being the more establishment candidate and more likely than Cruz to beat HRC, the party elders will pick him.

Face it guys, it's over.

Say hello to Governor John Kasich, the next President of the United States of America.
>>
>>67580886
>Donald will have to win about 50% of remaining delegates.

That's easy, though.
>>
>>67580886
>In order to win the nomination, Donald will have to win about 50% of remaining delegates.

So keep doing what hes doing.
k den
>>
>>67580886
>In order to win the nomination, Donald will have to win about 50% of remaining delegates. Otherwise, we head to a brokered convention.

Which shouldn't be hard since the winner take all period is starting up. NY, NJ, PA, and dare I say CA are going to be good for Trump.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 751x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 751x499
Trump will win this.
>>
>>67580886
>Say hello to Governor John Kasich, the next President of the United States of America.
You mean president Hillary Clinton.

No one is going to vote for Kasich, the guy that won a single state just because the RNC says so. Playing dirty games with the democratic process is going to turn away voters.
>>
>>67583974
Kasich is ineligible to be the nominee. You need to have the majority of delegates from 8 states. He'd need to win 7 more states.
>>
At this point, the Establishment gave too much ammo to Dems when attacking Trump for Trump University and using illegals to build his hotels

If Kasich is nominated, the Dems are gonna freak out and rush to try to find a bad thing about Ohio
>>
50% won't be an issue because we're in WINNER-TAKE-ALL season. And I feel safe saying that virtually every one of those states will vote Trump. The retirees in AZ might shake things up, but AZ's favorite Joe Arpaio, and the former governor, Jan Brewer have endorsed him so I imagine this is Trump Central. The fact that this is literally West New York will probably help too.
>>
>>67580886
IL looks like Kasich may have screwed Cruz into letting Donald win a shitload of delegates.
>>
>>67580886
Where is this idea coming from that Cruz can't beat Clinton? I seriously want to know.

She is a criminal, and doesn't have as much momentum behind her as Bernie does. So when she wins the nomination, I would bet that there wouldn't be a very large Democratic voter turnout. The Republican party, however, is receiving record turnouts, and I highly doubt that many people in the United States (especially conservatives) would like another Obama in office. Regardless of who the Republican nom. goes to, the Democrats can't win this.
>>
File: targets.png (77 KB, 1327x1102) Image search: [Google]
targets.png
77 KB, 1327x1102
>>67580886
Trump's pace tonight looks fine for remaining ahead of this delegate target even without Ohio.
>>
>>67585631

USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>67582786
CA is going for trump, i live in Pasadena, everyone I know i voting for The Don
>>
>>67580886

He's already won 50% of the remaining delegates
>>
File: postswithimagesarereadmoreoften.jpg (160 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
postswithimagesarereadmoreoften.jpg
160 KB, 1280x800
States DON will definitely win primaries in:

>California
>NJ
>WV
>NY
>MD (Previously Rubio)
>AZ
>PA (See eastern Ohio)
>NM
>OR
>WA
>>
File: Aizen smug.png (468 KB, 680x451) Image search: [Google]
Aizen smug.png
468 KB, 680x451
>>67580886
>Implying Trump or Kaisich can bet the Bern.

Our next president will be Sanders.
>>
>>67580886

You guys realize that they don't have to pick any of the candidates currently running right?

Paul Ryan 2016

This is the only way guys. We can't lose to Hillary
>>
File: 51HSAPt4OzL.jpg (33 KB, 300x428) Image search: [Google]
51HSAPt4OzL.jpg
33 KB, 300x428
>>67580886
>>
>>67588674
>Implying Panders will defeat the Shill
>>
On Rush's show today he said the establishment might try to change the rules and sneak Paul Ryan in as their candidate. That idea has been bothering me all day because I can see something like that happening.
>>
File: Ba'al-Jahbuchan.png (273 KB, 450x497) Image search: [Google]
Ba'al-Jahbuchan.png
273 KB, 450x497
>>67589207
11/10 post adept!
>>
>>67585301
>Cruz
When will this meme end?
He's a boogy eating Jesus freak that represents a lot of the worst aspects of conservatism. And guess what? Most of America has moved on.

I tried to slay the beast with Cruz missiles but they weren't powerful enough so now I'm building a wall to keep them at bay.

TRUMP 2016
>>
>>67587701
Placer county here, also confirmed Trump county
>>
>>67580886
I'm tired of this meme. He didn't NEED ohio to win the election. It would've made his nomination 100% guaranteed, but it is not needed. All this means is that he needs to rely on some delegates from california.

I'm disappointed he lost (Kasich is such a slimy cuck) but it's not a major setback.
>>
>>67580886

Kasich literally can't get nominated.

The nominee must have won 8 states to be eligible.
>>
>>67588867

They have to actually.

The nominee must have at least 8 states under his belt. They introduced the rule to stop Ron Paul.

They CAN ignore their own rules or even change them.
Which they probably will kek.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.