[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You all are committing political suicide voting for Trump and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Political Suicide.png (42 KB, 822x360) Image search: [Google]
Political Suicide.png
42 KB, 822x360
You all are committing political suicide voting for Trump and so are the Dems. Kasich is our only hope.
>>
It's too late my friend, the meme bubbles here are impenetrable. Only when they pop in November will they realize what they're done, and by then it will be too late.
>>
I'm really scared, /pol/. It's going to be Trump v. Hillary and we know how that's going to end up.

This country is seriously going to be fucked. Worse than before.
>>
File: 1457996979049.png (329 KB, 382x657) Image search: [Google]
1457996979049.png
329 KB, 382x657
>>67580623
this chart doesnt make sense, why is their names on there multiples times? You are an idiot #makeamericagreatagain
>>
>>67582055
It's so that you can compare different candidates vs the same opponent. It shows that Cruz (and Kasich) can beat Hillary, but Trump can't.
>>
>>67582055
I know you can't be this stupid.. Right?
>>
>>67580623
>Hilary 47.3%, Trump 41.0%, Leading by 6.3%

I'll take extremely bullshit and misleading statistics for 800, Alex
>>
>>67580623
>implying nothing will change after the primaries
>>
>>67581640
They assume Bernie voters will vote for that treacherous cunt. I voted Bernie, and I'll vote Trump. Lots of others will vote Trump, Stein, or stay home. Hillary doesn't have shit locked up.
>>
>>67580623
I don't know why you are giving Bernia a lot, you can't vote with #hashtags or text messages faggot.
>>
>>67582055
The shills here need to learn HOW to shill before they try to pull shit, it's pathetic.
>>
File: AZLaheK.jpg (30 KB, 293x318) Image search: [Google]
AZLaheK.jpg
30 KB, 293x318
>>67580623

>tfw Bernie outpolls all the republicans and the democrats would rather have a reptilian
>>
File: 1458075593357.jpg (10 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1458075593357.jpg
10 KB, 229x220
>>67580623
If that's true then why the fuck Trump is winning?
>>
>>67582974
The same goes for Trump, however. The Republican establishment abhors the idea of a Trump presidency. Even now there are talks of trying to get a third party, or that mythical brokered convention to keep him from winning. Hell, for a lot of these establishment fucks, Hillary may be better for them. At least she won't shake things up, they would just be at a party disadvantage. With Trump, they don't know what he will do. If anything, I would bet good money a Trump v. Clinton general election would have very low votes between the two, either because people on both sides stay at home, or vote third party. I will personally go third party, if the scenario shapes up like that.
>>
>>67584075
True enough, anon. This is an election cycle for the books, that's for sure.
>>
Thanks OP now I'm cucking for Kasich
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.