[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus christ did anyone else listen to this guy's victory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Jesus christ did anyone else listen to this guy's victory speech? How the hell can someone be this awkward and cringey and win elections?
>>
File: Bu_5FcXCEAAGieL.jpg (102 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Bu_5FcXCEAAGieL.jpg
102 KB, 768x1024
STAY MAD TRUMPSHIT
>>
>>67579368
He can't win. They kept him in to prevent Trump from getting Ohio. The GOPe is going to try to steal the nomination by forcing a brokered convention. Hopefully Trump's brownshirts will force them to choose him when the time comes.
>>
The better question is how can anyone lose to someone like that?
>>
>>67579368
He seems earnest I guess.
>>
>>67579730
>Mexico
>Implying Kasich won't build that wall too

Better get with that coyote soon otherwise you're gonna be stuck there forever, anon.
>>
>>67579368
apparently he's a great governor and it was an open primary in which Democrats could vote
>>
Nothing's wrong with Kasich. Any of them over Hilldog.
>>
>>67579368
My wife said.. and I quote. .."no wonder they didn't call on him during the desperation debates...he can hardly form a sentence. ...yet at the same time I feel he is in the top 2 percentile of Ohio residents. .."
>>
File: 80447.png (1 MB, 894x616) Image search: [Google]
80447.png
1 MB, 894x616
>>67580185
>Implying I care
>>
>>67579955
>>67579999
>>67580333
Mmmm baby all these trips, double dubbies and quads.
>>
>>67579368
He has like a 70% approval rating in Ohio and only beat Trump by about 6 points. He isn't gonna do shit in the future states and is only hurting Cruz by staying in.
>>
>>67579941
Convention's in Cleveland, Ohio this year. If there's any place that Kasich could steal a nomination, it's on his home turf.
>>
>>67579368
>How the hell can someone be this awkward and cringey and win elections?

>Ohio
>>
How the hell can someone go 0-22 prior to tonight, win in home state with only a plurality of support in it, and act like we should just cancel the elections now, because Kasich won the great Ohio, so shouldn't he be Supreme Leader of the United States for life now?
>>
>>67580564
I'll miss you when you're collateral damage during a cartel shootout, mexanon.
>>
>>67579368
Taking Rubio's place as the mediocre who gives victory speeches after losing.
>>
>>67581090
I legitimately laughed my ass off during his "3-2-1" speech where 3rd place was somehow magically a good thing. RIP Lil' Marco
>>
>>67580707
Yep. Also just look at the man's positions. He's less conservative than fucking Trump on a lot of issues. He is the dream establishment candidate. I guess they decided if they were going to give the nomination to anyone, might as well give it to a 10/10.
>>
>>67582258
Funded by Soros, too. And now the entire Republican establishment donor base, with Rubio out and Cruz being even more hated than Trump. Here comes the all in on a contested convention; Kasich is the Stop Trump posterchild from now on.
>>
>>67579368
Soros wrote the speech, blame it on him.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.