[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it seriously be down to these two? What went wrong? Where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
Will it seriously be down to these two? What went wrong? Where and when did we fuck up?
>>
>>67573421
Trump will beat the absolute shit out of Hillary.
>>
Hilldog was always going to be the Dem. nominee, and the GOP has basically lost control of their voter base, which made it possible for an authoritarian running on a "i won't go into details but vote for me and I'll fix literally everything" platform to basically lock up the nomination before a normal, boring, electable establishment pick could set themselves apart from the ridiculous number of candidates.

I look forward to seeing another Clinton in the white house.
>>
>>67573421
You went wrong by not rounding up and exterminating all the Republicans and all the Democrats. This is the only solution to the political problems in the USA.
>>
>hotel mogul vs President's wife

This is third-world tier. Embarrassing.
>>
>>67574534
If that's the only solution, when do we start my brother? I live in Florida. How close are you?
>>
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/march-15-exit-poll-results-fractures-gop-n539231

Turns out the lunatic fringe candidate isn't too poplar with "normal" voters, who would have thought?

Looks like a substantial number of registered Republicans will be going third party or, perish the thought, voting for Hillary as the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>67573500
Says the man who doesn't even live in this country and understand the climate.

When the World Economic Forum, an aggregation of the wealthiest and most influential industrialists and bankers on Earth, met in Davos a few months back to discuss plans for the future, they brought Hillary to the table to come visit. Trump and Sanders weren't invited.

She's been president for months. This is all a media circus TV frenzy for entertainment at this point. We haven't had a non-puppet president since Carter, and the last time a non-puppet man won the popular vote (Gore in 2000) the supreme court said "lmao no" and made the puppet candidate president anyway.

You don't even need to be a conspiritard to figure this shit out. Just kick back, shitpost, and have fun.
>>
>>67573500
>Trump will beat the absolute shit out of Hillary.
Trump chances are below 0. Even if he destroys her in debates, blind followers will vote her and cuckservatives too. This race was lost since the beginning.
>>
>Donald Trump is actually getting elected as president
holy shit the future is here
we'd better start speaking japanese now
古い世界が終わった
これは新しい日の誕生
>>
>>67575236
This. Not American, but I can already feel this happening
>>
>>67575057
The ideal scenario is to get the Republicans and Democrats to do it for us. When Republicans and Democrats are killing each other in the streets, that is WIN/WIN for the American people. Always escalate. Always instigate. Raise the stakes.
>>
File: V4LwG0j.gif (953 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
V4LwG0j.gif
953 KB, 640x480
Here's a preview of election day.
>>
July 4, 1776
>>
>>67575236

Get a load of this jackass
>>
>>67575438
Like you know anything about politics taco nigger. Prepare for the wall motherfucker
>>
File: 1458010470059.gif (492 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1458010470059.gif
492 KB, 460x345
All hope is lost...
>>
>>67575834

A leaf
>>
>>67576587
It's okay, you can try again in 2024.
>>
>>67576629
Joke's on you. Enjoy Hillary
>>
>>67576789
>2024
>eight years of Clinton or Trump
>most likely eight years of Clinton
Upon my suicide, tell the baby boomers I said, "Fuck you!"
>>
>>67575834
>>67575236
>>67575438

Being a shill for corporate interests doesn't make her president, you retard. It's the very reason she will lose in the general.
>>
>>67577062

A fucking leaf
>>
>>67577358
I hear if you eat a boomer you get their pension and benefits.
>>
>>67576513
I'm actually a pasta nigger. Prove me that Trump actually has chances ameritard. I'd vote for him if I was a US citizen.
>>
>>67577749
You're gonna go back!
>>
>>67577749
Degenerate Italian niggers love crony capitalist wannabe Jews like Burlesconi and Trump.
>>
>>67575236
lmao is that your understanding of politics? What the fuck does the WEF have to do with voting behaviour in the US?

Most political scientists and statisticians are backing Trump to get to the Whitehouse, although in my opinion if minority groups and millenials rally against Trump it could give HIllary the edge
>>
>>67574780
kek
>>
>>67578409
>>67578581
ok, whathever...
>>
>>67576513
Learn to flag brah
>>
>>67577454
They've got the system rigged, brah
>>
And I'm ashamed to be an American,
Cause god knows I sure ain't free,
And fuck the fags who suppose'dly died,
to start that lie for me,

and I'd rather see it, fall today
than to let this shit go on

Cause there ain't no doubt,
this place is fucked
we killed the usa.
>>
>>67581289
these lyrics are terrible but true
except the line about the "fags" who died, they didn't choose for shekelstein to take over the govt
>>
>>67582923
No one has died for your freedom in 150 years.
>>
>>67578710
>WEF have to do with voting behaviour in the US?
>WTF does controlling almost every majour source of information voters see have to do with voting behaviour in the US?
>>
>>67583460
Yeah but why throw bricks at soldiers?
they are ok it's the cucks who run them that are fags
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.