[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this faggot. All you know about him is that he is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: KASICH0722c-7.jpg (1 MB, 5550x3700) Image search: [Google]
KASICH0722c-7.jpg
1 MB, 5550x3700
Look at this faggot.

All you know about him is that he is a nice guy.

He is irrelevant.

Name one of his policies.

Is the GOP this desperate that they have to rally around a JV pick like this?
>>
>>67571639
cucks for amnesty, TPP, H1B's

worthless scum anti white pos

fuck you george soros you kike i will party the day you die
>>
He's not even a nice guy, but the "Nice guy" "voice of reason" act did win him Ohio. The fact he put on this act really speaks volumes about how little of a nice guy he actually is. Fuck Kasich, he is worse than Yeb.
>>
Pro AWB
>>
>takes money from Soros
>supports amnesty for Mexican illegals
>is planning to bring in 100k refugees

Cuckservative neocons need to die.
>>
File: 1449189562526.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1449189562526.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
>>67571639
FUCK THAT NAFTA SHILLING SACK OF SHIT.
>>
>>67572044

>did win him Ohio.

Open primaries and Democrats switching to Republican just to vote for him is what won him Ohio.
>>
>>67571639
The only reason he is staying in is to go to a contested convention

But you know the funny thing? The establishment will just use this to hand the nomination to Jeb, or Romney or someone else. Kasich has 0 chance of being their pick for screwing over Trump and Cruz.

Thats how much of a cuck Kasich is.
>>
File: TRUMP BTFO.jpg (44 KB, 960x657) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP BTFO.jpg
44 KB, 960x657
Why you mad?
>>
>>67571639
>Name one of his policies.
60% approval rating in his state.

;^)
>>
>>67571639
Kasich can name all of his policies and talk about stuff for hours.

Trump can't name a single policy. He just repeats his same talking points and then goes on about how well he's doing and who he wants to punch.

Do you want to vote for an adult, or a manchild?
>>
>>67571639
They'll try to make a deal where he'll be Trump's VP.
>>
>>67572044
Him being governor of Ohio is what won him Ohio. Same for Bernie winning Vermont and Rafael winning Texas.
>>
Ohiofag here. Kasich is okay, but after looking into all the things he supports, I really think he is better as governor than potus.
>>
>>67571639
What a waste of delegates
>>
7th largest state in the US.
Turned it around and it's now booming.
Much lower than average unemployment rate, in spite of fracking bust.
Billions of dollars in our trust fund.

Yeah, what a loser.
>>
>>67573217
>it takes skill to monetize oil
I would know all about it.
>>
>>67571639
LEND TRUMP YOUR SPIRIT ENERGY TO DESTROY THIS KEK
>>
They'll call him a true conservative while he encourages open borders and takes money from Soros
The Republican Party is dead
>>
>>67575218
Trump needs to expose him for this
>>
Cant even control the crowd

Trumpfans control yourself

Now is not the time
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.