[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fucking Kasich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: -----------.png (284 KB, 934x467) Image search: [Google]
-----------.png
284 KB, 934x467
fucking Kasich
>>
>>67570977
He was projected to win Ohio. If Trump wins the other 3 states still counting, he is still in the drivers seat and on track for the nomination.
>>
friendly reminder that the sole reason kasich is still in the race is to deny trump ohio and guarantee a brokered convention
>>
>>67571333
Does it really guarantee it?
>>
>>67571598
No. If Kasich stays in the race, all it does it keep the Anti-Trump vote split and allow him to win the rest of winner take all votes with ease. All Kasich is doing is screwing Cruz.
>>
>>67571199
Can Trump hit 1237 without Ohio?
>>
>>67571808
no it doesn't, dumbass, god fucking damn it, trump supporters are so dumb

proportional splitting between 2 is always better than proportional splitting between 3
>>
>>67571830
LOL. yes, he's ahead of where he needs to be to win
>>
>>67571988
Notice how I said Winner Take All states you dumb fucking spic. Learn to read.
>>
>>67571830
Yes. It's going to be harder though and he's going to need larger wins going forward. The worst case scenario for Trump is going to the RNC with the most delegates but without an absolute majority.
>>
File: average-trump-supporter.jpg (20 KB, 236x268) Image search: [Google]
average-trump-supporter.jpg
20 KB, 236x268
>>
>>67571988

No, because Kasich will split the anti-Trump vote. Who the fuck would vote for Trump if only Kasich wasn't running? Nobody, that's who.
>>
>>67572275
In which case the agreement is that Rubio, Kasich, and Cruz will pitch all of their delegates together behind whoever the establishment picks to run.

It might be Kasich, Romney, or Paul Ryan.
>>
>>67572564
Just ignore him, he's a spic. His IQ is probably around 90.
>>
>>67571333
>brokered convention

rubio is out, cruz has crashed, and kasich has a tenth of trumps votes

even if kasich gave all his votes to cruz, they still have less than trump
>>
>>67571988
>>67571808
I think it's neither good nor bad. The asshats voting for kashich would probably vote cruz if he dropped out. So it's good in the sense that he's splitting the vote.

But at the same time, it hurts Trumps chance at getting the majority of delegates needed to be the nominee.

So, you can take it either way
>>
>>67571988
>trust me I'm white
>>
>>67572653
This would be an absolute disaster for the GOP credibility though. It seems that no matter what, Trump will get to the convention with the most delegates. If he doesn't end up getting the nomination, there is no way the Republican base will get behind "their" candidate.
In this case, Trump would more than likely run as independent, forcing every Republican candidate for Congress to take a position that will alienate half their voter base no matter what. I do not think the GOP leadership is that fucking stupid.
>>
>>67570977

People have been screaming that Trump was a Democrat plant, but it's been Kasich all along.

The fucker will refuse to leave until the end just because he hopes he can cause a brokered convention. Fuck him.
>>
>>67572254
you are a fucking idiot, most states are proportional, how about you open a book
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.