[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brokered Convention Confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1457237932178.jpg (126 KB, 618x930) Image search: [Google]
1457237932178.jpg
126 KB, 618x930
Why are you Trumpcucks celebrating? Trump needed to win both Floridfa and Ohio to prevent a brokered convention now since he lost in Ohio a brokered convention is confirmed and that will mean Ted Cruz will be the nominee

/pol/ BTFO
>>
There will be so much butthurt. İJeb! will make a revival.
>>
File: bernbots.jpg (200 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
bernbots.jpg
200 KB, 864x455
fuck you kike
>>
Where Rubio now, that race splitter?
>>
Trump needed to win both to pretty much clutch. Even now, its going to be tough for Cruz and Kasich to get a brokered convention.

Even if they do, Trump could very well still win during the first vote when pledged electors have to vote for trump.
>>
>>67570943
>Photoshopping Cruz as Maximums
You don't deserve to own a computer for having that image you fuck
Don't you dare desecrate one of the best movies ever made
>>
>>67570943
There was only a chance of a convention if he lost Florida as well.
>>
>>67571734
>Y
is this accurate
>>
>>67570943
>Ted Cruz
A fucking leaf
>>
>>67570943

Nope, in fact Trump could have lost Ohio AND Florida and still hold the path to nomination.
>>
>>67572375
Really can someone elaborate this
>>
File: make of it what you will.png (60 KB, 1157x139) Image search: [Google]
make of it what you will.png
60 KB, 1157x139
>>
>>67572133
That's what most sources I was reading were saying. There was a pretty small chance of it occurring and it basically relied him losing both of those two states in addition to the rest of the potential losses he might have according to the polling. It would have just barely ended up with him coming up under the 1237 delegates needed or something.
>>
File: 1393891557652.jpg (17 KB, 221x600) Image search: [Google]
1393891557652.jpg
17 KB, 221x600
Why is Trump running as a Republican when he him self said it was an independent? a broker convention will automatically give the Cruz Missile the domination, do Trump fags know this is inevitable? Trump won't get the nomination he's not legit.
>>
Going to laugh my ass off when Trump doesn't get 1237 delegates in June.

Trump needs to sweep pretty much every state from here on, and now that Rubio is out of the race, it's going to be much harder to muster up the numbers he needs.
>>
>brokered convention
I love this meme

It's basically never going to happen baring Trump And Cruz tie

Talking heads just like to talk about it because they need something to talk about
>>
>>67570943
No, Trump needed to win all states up for grabs tonight to clench the nomination _tonight_. He can still win the nomination.
>>
File: 1458078190894.jpg (877 KB, 587x10000) Image search: [Google]
1458078190894.jpg
877 KB, 587x10000
H o l a S e n o r R a t o
>>
So what will happen to Rubio's voters now that he's gone? I'm seeing polling that they prefer Cruz to Trump by about 2:1 as a second choice.

That's going to be difficult for Trump, but some of them may just stay home. Cruz is more extreme and insane than Trump in a lot of ways and it doesn't seem like Rubio voters (moderates) would find that appealing. Maybe they'll go to Kasich, so hopefully he stays in.

Aside from that, Cruz's best states for Evangelicals are already over so Trump should have an advantage in that sense.
>>
I keep hearing this meme that Trump needs to win Florida and Ohio. People have talked as if the other 3 states aren't as important and can be lost. That if Both Florida and Ohio are lost a convention is just about guaranteed.

But why? Trump has done very well in every other state and Rubio has dropped out which will if anything help as Kasich is a obviously wasted vote and cruz is apparently viewed as being more extreme by cuckservatives.
>>
>>67574800
theyll split between kasich and cruz
>>
>Implying Trump supporters don't value the GOP coming unhinged and imploding in the case of a brokered convention
>>
>>67570943

Hey, Rato, do you not realize that the faggots in the GOP will try to push some asshole like Romney or Jeb back on us before they'd allow Ted to get the nod?

You're part of the biggest group of useful idiots that still believes in victory. If Trump somehow were edged out, it'll be time for revolution, and I'm okay with that, because Ted ain't gonna get it under any circumstances. Period. You've been played all along, and were too full of your own shit to see it until it's too late.
>>
>>67572851

Wait what, are Missouri and Illinois really WTA states?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.