[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump tried so hard to win Ohio just to get booty blasted by Kasich.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: AYYLMAO.jpg (26 KB, 635x424) Image search: [Google]
AYYLMAO.jpg
26 KB, 635x424
Trump tried so hard to win Ohio just to get booty blasted by Kasich.
>>
>>67570162
>Ohio
>>Ohio

Meh.
>>
Doesn't matter, Rubio's campaign manager just endorsed Cruz

Kasich is going fucking nowhere but back home to Ohio.
>>
So, what other states did Kasich win tonight?

Oh
>>
>>67570162

Just proves that Ohio's average IQ is somewhere in the negatives, tbqh. He's still got Florida which, in delegate terms, is worth 'bout 30% more.
>>
Kasich knows he has no shot. He's not a retard. His job was to cockblock Trump in Ohio and it looks like he's going to succeed.
>>
>>67570626

>Kasich knows he has no shot

Brokered Convention, mate. If Trump can't secure his 1237 delegates, Kasich is the Republican nominee, despite the 51 states he lost.
>>
>>67570480
I dated a girl from Ohio. She was a dummy.
>>
>>67570162
Jewman Brother's shill fuck liar
>>
>>67570941
Yeah because Trump voters will definitely go out and vote for Kasich in the general election.

If the Repbulican Party chooses Kasich in a brokered convention - it's political suicide and Democrats get another 4 years.
>>
Kasich didn't win Ohio. George Soros did.
>>
>>67570162
Ohio fucktards have ZERO concept of strategy. What a bunch of fucking RETARDS
>>
>>67570941
>who is Ted Cruz
>>
>winning one state
>HES STUMPED HE CANT WIN THE NOMINATION
>ONLY KASICH CAN BEAT HILLARY AND HE JUST ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED TRUMP SINGLE HANDEDLY ON SUPER TUESDAY OF ALL DAYS
>LMAO DRUMPPFFF

epic
>>
A brokered convention will simply not happen.

The backlash would be unprecedented.
>>
protip kasich will never win a convention

even 'party elites' aren't dumb enough to choose a fag who won only 1 out of every 20 delegates

not gonna happen
>>
>>67570941
Rata Cruz.
>>
>>67571680
The GOP will kick Trump out for "not being a true conservative" then kick Cruz out for being Canadian. Then they'll pick Kasich or Mittens
>>
File: pepe-ct.jpg (13 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
pepe-ct.jpg
13 KB, 250x238
The official numbers aren't even in yet, this is based on exit polls.
>>
>>67571623
Kasich fares better against Hilary in the general elections than any other candidate. He can easily win over the Millennials and the Republicans. Looks like the Dems are committing political suicide by electing the Shill. Kasich would be our only hope.
>>
>>67572829
Nah, goes to the convention and they'll find a way to slide Yeb! back in.
>>
>>67572829
He seems presidential and calm, but when you actually hear his views he's a nutcase.
>>
>>67572829
both parties are committing suicide this year but thanks to the difficulty of creating a viable third party candidate it won't matter to them in 2020.
>>
File: laughingatyou.png (119 KB, 547x609) Image search: [Google]
laughingatyou.png
119 KB, 547x609
Zero chance of stumping Trump as fucking usual, Ohio confirmed traitors though - good to know.
>>
File: 4chan_fbi.jpg (38 KB, 426x960) Image search: [Google]
4chan_fbi.jpg
38 KB, 426x960
>>67570162

Geez oh man
>>
>>67570162
oh wow kasich one a single fucking state (maybe, but probably not) compared to trump's 15

are you stupid op? i am not even a trump supporter but you are just dumb. probably a hillary voter
>>
File: 1448326782253.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448326782253.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>67570162
nice memes you fit right in
>>
Honestly I just want Trump to destroy the GOP and all the neocon kikes that infest it so this is good news to me.
>>
>>67573618
Tbh winning Ohio would have helped Trump a lot, getting him to that magic number of delegates and really making it crystal clear he needs to be the one to run.
>>
>>67571623

Outside of the echo chamber that is /pol/, the silent majority of Americans want anyone but Hilary as the President but are terrified of Trump and his wannabe-Gestapo supporters.

Given a Trump/Clinton election, people will actually choose the status quo over a potential fascist. Kaisch doesn't have that issue.
>>
>>67570162
That brings Kasichs delegate count to what? 70?

Holy shit he's surging!
>>
>>67572829
The Establishment would be insane to deny Trump the nomination at this point. They'll probably jew their way in to making Kasich his VP.
>>
>>67574382
I think trump will go more center and ease off once he wins the nomination. You have to win your key voter base their the primary then entice swing voters after.
>>
Lad, the lead has dropped from 11 to 7% since they called it.
>>
>>67574886
Then all they got to do is kill him and boom they win.
>>
File: 1450418412109.png (20 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
1450418412109.png
20 KB, 658x643
>mfw all the votes come in and Trump actually ends up winning by a slim margin in Ohio
>>
>>67570162

I'm sure Kasich, like Jeb and Rubio, feels more comfortable "leading from behind" as the underdog - it has been a great strategy for the others, I'm sure it'll work for him as well!
>>
File: Kasich Family.jpg (150 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
Kasich Family.jpg
150 KB, 600x375
>>67570162
I'd like to see Cruz go after Shillary in a debate, but there's no way he wins the general election.
Trump has the possibility, but more likely, he'll get stumped on election day as well.
Kasich is the one to beat Shillary.
>>
>>67570162
I know this is wishful thinking, but Trump IS closing the gap about 1/10th of a percent every few minutes. It'd be funny as all fuck if Trump edges him out
>>
>>67570162
Wins one state....whoohooo.
I heard his dad was a mailman.
>>
>>67570162
You mean Soros.
>>
>>67578563
Trump lands are tapped.

Columbus/Franklin is only 6% in.

The Somalis will not vote for Trump.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.