[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Ohio so important? It doesn't even have that many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1457707539148.png (412 KB, 675x460) Image search: [Google]
1457707539148.png
412 KB, 675x460
Why is Ohio so important? It doesn't even have that many delegates?
>>
>>67569936
Its winner take all
>>
>>67569936
Kasich will have less delegates then a Candidate that dropped out tonight.

As long as Ted Cruz wins jack shit tonight Trump has the nomination sealed with no Convention.
>>
>>67569936
bc the governor is running for President if he had lost his own state then the memes are real and Donald Trump is going to be the next President. Also, it's winner takes all.
>>
>>67570228
It'll be super tight. I think Trump will be about five short though
>>
>>67569936
66 delegates is a nice chunk.
>>
>>67569936
Ohio is make or break.

It's a swing state with power
>>
As an Ohioan I'm pissed. This guy is a fucking clown. He literally hasn't even been in Ohio despite being the FUCKING GOVERNOR he's instead been running this failed campaign where literally no other state even knows who the fuck he is. He ran up the state deficit to absurd degrees like all typical RINOs do and the only reason the economy isn't in shambles is because of the oil and gas boom.

I can't believe how fucking stupid my state is. I stumped for Trump hard and they all betrayed me. I hope Trump burns this shithole down when he's in office (even tho he'd probably take the state if he got the nomination I think we aren't that cucked lots of niggers tho)
>>
>>67569936
because its kasich's home state
>>
>>67571072
I'm with ya, fuck Kasich
>>
The establishment needed Kasich to win Ohio for them to have a chance to cockblock Trump.

It helps Cruz most but it also helps the chances for a brokered convention.

But Trump is winning Missouri and Illinois.
>>
so why would Trump care about losing Ohio?
>>
>>67571072
as long as ohio gots our back in the general it's all good senpai
>>
If Trump had won Ohio it would have been over.
>>
>>67571009

No, it's not that important.

The entire rules of the game have been re-written with this election, my friend, and you're on the losing side if you believe the lies.

MAGA or death, faggots!
>>
>>67571510
The US Republican party has an arbitrary limit of delegates a condidate needs to win in the primaries in order to secure the nomination with no contest.

If Trump won Ohio, it would have been very difficult to stop him getting the nomination uncontested. As it is now, there's a fair chance he wont reach the limit and the republican party, if that happen the Republican party can theoretically choose someone else even if Trump got the most delegates.

The system is designed to ensure the party's preferred delegate wins no matter what, which is why Trump's success is causing so much fuss in the first place.
>>
>calling elections when only 7% of the votes have been counted
>>
>based Ohio comes through again

Optimism won the day.

Racist BTFO
>>
>>67572859
>not knowing what is margin of error
At 500 votes we can be 94% certain about who wins. At 5000 votes we are like 98% certain.
>>
LET'S DISPEL ONCE AND FOR ALL THIS NOTION THAT OHIO KNOWS WHAT'S ITS DOING, IT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IT'S DOING.
>>
>>67573479
but a 500 vote sample from a single district doesn't represent the ratio of all the other districts
>>
Seems like Trump is slowly crawling closer and closer. Any way he might take this?
>>
>>67573479
Unless those votes come from an area which is heavily skewed towards one particular candidate. Basing a call in Florida on the results from Miami-Dade, for example, wouldn't have been very smart
>>
>>67573479
You actually can't champ
>>
>>67572790
you're a nigger

he was 106% ahead of his target for winning the nomination before tonight

I reckon now he's 115% ahead of his target, and yet you and all the other political pundits keep spreading this falsehood that somehow ohio meant anything when he's been ahead of everyone since even before super tuesday
>>
It's because Ohio is The #1 Bellweather state for predicting the outcome of the presidential elections. 94% accuracy over 100 years.

Both parties are superstitious about this. The GOP is having it's convention in Cleveland, and the DNC had Columbus as it's second choice. It's like voodoo kryptonite to them.

Clinton beat Bernie by a 2:1 ratio tonight, and Ohio rejected Trump tonight. Take that for what you will.
>>
File: always protect your king.jpg (36 KB, 640x809) Image search: [Google]
always protect your king.jpg
36 KB, 640x809
>>67571072

Turn them to Trump for the win against Shillary.
>>
As Ohio goes so goes the nation
>>
>>67574282
Florida is pretty similar to Ohio though so the fact that he crushed it in that state helps Trump. And we are talking about a 3 or 4% loss to the fucking governor of Ohio. Trump almost won it. This is nothing.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.