[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, so Rubio just dropped out. Sanders has no chance and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: Day vs Night.jpg (43 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
Day vs Night.jpg
43 KB, 534x401
Ok, so Rubio just dropped out. Sanders has no chance and it's looking pretty good that Trump will be the GOP nominee.

I don't count my chickens before they hatch, but it looks like we're going to see Trump vs. Hillary. My question is this. When they go head to head leading up to November, what happens if Hillary's ass gets thrown in prison for all of her crimes? It's clear Trump has a lot of dirt on her, parred with her government crimes, what happens if she gets BTFO before November?
>>
>>67569656

Some people are so stupid they'll still vote for that cunt

What he needs to do is focus on trashing her enough to vote the northeast and border states, as well as the usual suspects in the general election
>>
>>67569656
Hillary is a known corrupt and incompetent person who very well may end up indited before November and if she loses will probably be after the inauguration.

But besides that actual issue, she is an unlikable old hag, people DONT LIKE HER. The only reason she is getting dem votes is because their other option is Comrade Bernie.

This election is fucking over already Trump will eviscerate her.
>>
>>67570192
I've heard from all my Berniefag friends that they would rather vote Trump than Hillary. Trump easily has this election.
>>
>>67569656
he wont win the will do something gay and pic someone new. then trump will run 3rd party and Hillary will win. mark my words.
>>
File: trump.cant.hear.you.gif (4 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
trump.cant.hear.you.gif
4 MB, 720x405
>>67569656
I can't vote for a woman
>>
KEKED BY VOTERS IN HIS OWN STATE

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>67569656
>When they go head to head

$10 says Trump has his team working on an attack campaign RIGHT now.
>>
don't get ahead of yourself goyim donald has to make it through the convention first hehehehe
>>
>>67571562
And the Electoral College, which the framers put in place specifically to stop people like him. That is the biggest test.
>>
File: 2016-02-02 - 23.56.25 ~ capture.png (647 KB, 1207x857) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-02 - 23.56.25 ~ capture.png
647 KB, 1207x857
When Hillary gets elected as she undoubtedly will, what kind of meme names should we call americans ?

They will have :
1) a woman for president
2) a criminal for president
3) a cuck for president (her husband just keeps fucking other women going so far as to rape them and she testifies for him)

I really can't think of a good meme at the moment, so let's use this thread to make one.
>>
REEEEEE NOOOOOO
>>
Obama will pardon her so she can enter the presidency
>>
Who told/ pressured Rubio to drop out? He's ahead of Kasich and Kasich hasn't dropped out.

Is the RNC trying to consolidate votes to Cruz?
>>
>>67574078
Or use Kasich as the new establishment candidate?
>>
File: Florida.jpg (62 KB, 615x695) Image search: [Google]
Florida.jpg
62 KB, 615x695
>>67574078
He lost his home state. I'm not familiar with the official rules, but I think if you lose your home state your campaign is suspended. Beyond that it would be fair for him to drop out at that point. Pretty embarrassing
>>
File: 1329589388321.jpg (118 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1329589388321.jpg
118 KB, 500x383
>the elite
>being held accountable for their crimes
She gets charge (which she won'), Obama pardons her.
>>
>>67573854
>>67575701
Except that Obama hates the fuck out of her and even sent her away just so he wouldn't have to deal with her.
>>
>>67569656
Debates are going to be so much fun during election season. It'll be Trump's strong, aggressive style vs Hillary's reactionary snarking and passive aggressive bitchiness.
>>
File: 1316937051382.jpg (10 KB, 450x355) Image search: [Google]
1316937051382.jpg
10 KB, 450x355
>>67576055
No, he just distanced himself for indemnity

But he's a lame duck now, time to dish-out dem favors so he can cash-in after he steps down
>>
>>67574946

What the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>67574946
I think you're a moron and should stop commenting.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.