[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An open letter to everyone planning on voting for Donald Trump.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: bern.png (679 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
bern.png
679 KB, 1200x630
An open letter to everyone planning on voting for Donald Trump.

I want to start with an apology. I'm sorry, on so many levels. I'm sorry our public education system failed you. I'm sorry about No Child Left Behind. I'm sorry you managed to get out of 12 years of compulsory education without even a dim grasp on how our country and government operates.

I'm sorry no one ever came along in your life to teach you about empathy, or for that matter, simple economics. I'm sorry that your ignorance probably makes the world seem like a really scary place. I'm sorry you live in fear and lack of understanding- no one should have to live that way.

I'm sorry your party hasn't managed to come up with any viable alternatives. In your defense, the bar is low. I'm sorry your party's reasonable message has been so polluted by people who think rape stops pregnancy and white people are genetically superior. I'm sorry it's gotten to the point where Donald Trump suddenly seems like an adequate choice. That's not your fault.

Please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of the American people and consider employing logic and reason this election season when choosing your candidate instead of knee jerk fear and stupidity that has been force fed down your throat and turned you into the pathetic, arrogant, willfully ignorant, impotent, useless scourge on society that you are.

Thank you.
>>
>>67569030
apology denied
>>
Bernbot pls go
>>
>>67569030
No one wants your anti American drivel
>>
>>67569030

Fuck off commie
>>
>>67569030
I'm sorry you're jewish.
>>
>>67569030
>TFW in a few years the only bern you will feel is when you pee
>>
>>67569030
Bernbros stay cucked even in defeat
>>
>>67569030
I'm also sorry that you think DUDE FREE SHIT MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES LMAO is a viable platform.
>>
>>67569030
I guess you can't spell 'Sandersmuggedineverystatetonight' without 'smug'
>>
File: 60410.jpg (25 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
60410.jpg
25 KB, 600x600
>>67569030
you tried
>>
>>67569030

4/10 for effort of typing it out, i am sure someone will take the bait.
>>
File: 1451652683322.png (169 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1451652683322.png
169 KB, 500x375
>>67569030
holy fucking shit has to be b8. No way liberals are this pathetically condescending that them being fucked up would mean they actually think something went wrong.
ah, wait. That's exactly what they'd do.
>>
>>67569715
Have fun being cucked all your life by your sixty hour work week and your debt and you general shitty pathetic existence. I don't care who you support, you're all scum.
>>
File: nosorry.jpg (17 KB, 532x345) Image search: [Google]
nosorry.jpg
17 KB, 532x345
>>67569030
The difference between you and me?

>I never apologize
>>
>>67569540
tfw already feel that burn
>>
Trump is a winner
bernie is a loser
>>
>>67569030

And I'm sorry you didn't win a single state tonight.
>>
not sure how to feel about this because i know for sure there is some bitch actually feeling sad and guilty about supposedly failing us.
>>
>>67569030
Nice drop out message Bernie.
Time to vote Trump.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.