[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sheltered well-off women who will never face any violence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>sheltered well-off women who will never face any violence voting for the biggest hawk in the race
>boomers who will die before social security runs out voting to protect only theirs at all costs
>black people voting because their paid-off preacher told them to
>oldfags not giving a shit how every student is now in debt to fuck

I can't think of a single worse coalition of people than Hillary supporters. At least everyone else, no matter how misguided, is motivated by real problems.

All these people want is more status quo fuck you got mine. Fucking garbage.
>>
>>67567713
>paying money for school when you can just google everything for free

You only have yourself to blame, bitch.
>>
You forgot women voting for her because she's a woman

If you don't vote for her you're sexist, OKAY?
>>
>>67567875
>implying "I googled it" will work on a job application
>>
>>67567875
Yeah because Lockheed Martin was totally going to hire me because I could google Maxwell's equations.
>>
>>67567875
You can't fucking get hired at your precious STEM firms without a degree, Leaf.
>>
>>67567713

I think in the general she will go lesbian and adopt the slogan of being the ultimate cuck
>>
>>67567713
Exactly what our country deserves.

Either way, Trump wins or the cunt does, it will be a magical four years for us all.
>>
>>67567928
>You forgot women voting for her because she's a woman

women always vote for the person they would fuck

not gonna be Hillary, except lesbians
>>
>>67568402
women over 40 don't want to fuck anyone
>>
>>
>>67567713
Yeah, that's how a democracy works. You can vote for whoever you want to, but so can I.
>>
>>67569163
That's fine but I hope you realize you're voting satan into office
>>
>>67568658
>every student is now in debt to fuck

19 year-old me and my friend's mom would like to have a word with you. lmao
>>
>>67569478
>>67568658

lmao whoops I meant to quote
>women over 40 don't want to fuck anyone

i fucked my friend's mom on the regular when i was 19. i think she was early 40's late 30's. he was the fourth child and i got to bust deep in that milf puss
>>
>>67568861
>Bisexual
Bullshit. She is 100% dyke
>>
>>67567713
>Sheltered
>well-off
literally every presidential candidate available to us at this point
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.