[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this /pol/ approved? [spoiler]he tells one of the mudslimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (413 KB, 1200x1778) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
413 KB, 1200x1778
Is this /pol/ approved?
[spoiler]he tells one of the mudslimes to go back to fuckheadistan[/spoiler]
>>
>>67563292

A movie about London being destroyed?

Nice.
>>
>>67563292
Watched it a few hours ago. Yes it's /pol/ approved. Don't remember him telling anyone to go back to any stan though.
>>
Why would they bomb their own home?

Fucking Hollywood with its mental plots
>>
>>67563292

I love the first one (it's like a modern Die Hard, but much better than the two more recent sequels).
>>
Man rampages through Londonistan, killing hundreds of mudslimes, trying to keep based President who personally kills mudslimes alive?

Then he saves said based President from being beheaded by mudslimes? And said mudslimes who made the plot to attack the city coordinated with leftist anti-gov subversives?

Hell yes
>>
>>67566389
>2 sequels
Huh? Is London not the only sequel?
>>
>>67563292
It was 9/10 based, very-very based
>>
>>67567613
IS THIS THE ACTUAL PLOT?!
>might have to go watch it
>>
>>67563292
>A movie in which ragheads are able to stump the British military in their own capital
It insults my intelligence. My suspension of disbelief is unsuspended.
>>
>>67568064
I meant Die Hard.

When I saw Olympus Has Fallen, the first thing I thought was 'fuck, this movie should have been Die Hard 4 or 5, and not the movies that Bruce Willis actually did.
>>
>>67569237

They're britcucks, what do you expect?
>>
>>67567613
Is it muslims that are trying to kill the politicians/world leaders and not [generic white mercenary corporation and/or white mastermind]?
>>
>>67568913
Basically the president goes to the funeral of the dead PM in London and around 5 world leaders are murdered in a massive terror attack
It is discovered by the intelligence people that the guys who did it were Islamist terrorists and people who were unhappy with the British government (leftists are the only ones who would chimp out like that)
Secret service man has to keep the president alive in London, and kills shittons of terrorists in the process. Eventually, terrorists capture the president and Secret service guy is injured, but special forces help him get to the building president is in. Secret service guy then goes in alone and absolutely murders the terrorists, and just as main terrorist is about to behead the president Secret service guy runs in, only wounding main terrorist. This is when the president starts personally fucking up the mudslimes.

It ends with a mudslime in Yemen being dronestriked.

9/10 based
>>
>>67569971
Its mainly mudslimes and a few white subversives (the mole, for example, is a white subversive), but the mudslimes organized and executed the attacks in the movie.
>>
>>67570259
just watched the trailer
>fuckin noice
>>
I don't like movies with heavy political overtones.
>>
>>67563292
>white guy answers to black man
>america saves england
>america is run by black guy
>america cucks england
This is a tough one, but I think it's weird that "London is falling" is saved by america.
>>
>>67571100
kinda hope the queen knows about this movie
the title itself is a heavy political statement
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.