[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS HAPPENING USA PREPARING FOR NORTH KOREA INVASION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
File: ITSHAPPENNING.gif (687 KB, 404x189) Image search: [Google]
ITSHAPPENNING.gif
687 KB, 404x189
South Korea has held a ceremony to commission military officers ahead of its biggest-ever joint drills with the US. This year, the drills include a first-ever simulated strike on North Korea, making it necessary for the South’s new officers to be prepared for the possibility of a northward invasion. Press TV's Jennifer Chang reports.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gr_iXTZfNA
>>
>>67562032
You really want to get nuked don't you?
>>
>drills
yawn
>>
>>67564604
>prepare for invasion through drills
>>
>>67562032
OP... I have one question.
Where the fuck have you been idiot?
Have you not already seen every other NK thread?
This sum old news
Faggot
>>
>scheduled drills
>happening

i cant stress seriously enough how much you need to fucking kill yourself. I've never meant that so strongly
>>
>>67566545
>sum
calls me an idiot

>>67566955
>pessimistic ahmed detected
>>
>>67562032
NK knows they have to act before Trump is president because the sweet deals come to an end then.
>>
>>67562032

OP -THE NEWFAG

THESE ARE ANNUAL EXERCISES. THEY HAPPEN EVERY YEAR.

Sage
>>
pfftt

>The North
>A threat

pick exactly one

They can't even keep their submarines afloat or keep their troops fed

We feed seagulls spare food for entertainment here
>>
>>67567697
BASED
>>
>>67567549
>does not know how to sage
>does not know north korea is done for with money and china is getting ready for throwing them in the garbage
>calls me a new fag

well
>>
>>67562032
>a first-ever simulated strike on North Korea
Heh. Ok if you say so.

>Invasion simulations of North Korea have been part of Foal Eagle exercises for decades
>>
>>67567306
Really?
Pathetic.
I literally chose to use 'sum' instead of 'some' you fucking cuck.
Idiots like you are the ones who'll die from radiation poisoning.
>>
File: fuck amerikkka.jpg (66 KB, 472x620) Image search: [Google]
fuck amerikkka.jpg
66 KB, 472x620
>>67567697
watch your mouth boy
seoul could be levelled in less than an hour if Kim wanted to
>>
>>67562032
Literally every year.

Why does the media even bother covering this shit?
>>
>>67568328
so you admit it happening through you saying ill die from radiation. are you a woman?
>>
>>67566545
>7303730373 trump threads are okay
>2 North Korea threads are not

Never change /pol/
>>
Does anyone ACTUALLY think that anyone finds the north to be a credible threat to anyone?

Does anyone actually think that us, or the Americans, or China, or even Japan couldn't roll them over in a weekend if they felt like it?

The only reason that North Korea still exists is convenience

It would literally be an inconvenience for us to be reunified with them

Imagine for a second the murricans decided to do Kim in once and for all, and so they go in and wipe his lineage off the timeline

What then?

Then you have 10's of millions of brainwashed, unskilled, unfed North Korean citizens, with nowhere to go.

Do you think that WE want them?

They'd tank our economy in a month - millions of people willing to work for slave wages and needing assistance.

Do you think that CHINA wants them?

Hell no, China only lets them exist because they like their buffer between themselves and the Western military bases.

Kim knows this and puts on his little shitfits every few months so that people pay attention to him

because as long as they stay on their side of the fence, they're out of sight and out of mind.
>>
I feel like we're living in some Dr. Strangelove Kafkaesque fantasy with all these people who have the attitude of
>"OH LOL WHAT ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT DUMMY THIS COUNTRY THAT HAS 24.9 MILLION BRAINWASHED CITIZENS AND THE CAPACITY TO LAUNCH NUCLEAR WEAPONS IS NO THREAT TO US! STOP WORRYING ABOUT THEM THREATENING TO KILL EVERYBODY YOU DOO DOO HEAD

North Korea is a fucking problem. A fucking nutcase ruler who thinks he's god in charge of nuclear weapons and an antiquated yet still capable army with a chip on his shoulder about the rest of the world, at what point does this not lead to SOME sort of clusterfuck in the future?
>>
>>67569365
china stopped giving money, and who says we wont nuke north korea off the map. Its kims fault he might nuke you japan or us, he is being a little bitch.
>>
>>67569857
I think China is getting sick of his shit as much as the rest of us

They're beginning to realize that NK is more of a liability than an asset
>>
File: 1457226552306.gif (4 MB, 640x333) Image search: [Google]
1457226552306.gif
4 MB, 640x333
>>67569093
I'm voting for Trump and I'm tried of those.

>>67568838
The correct answer is "No you faggot." for both questions.
>>
>>67569365
>Americans, or China, or even Japan couldn't roll them over

Whether or not we could wipe them out is not debated. We could glass them very easily. Doesn't mean that they couldn't get off an artillery barage on your main city real quick or launch a small nuke at someone. You have a country ruled by a Caligula type who makes his people worship him. Of course we could vaporize him and his military assets and his people, the problem is, is that the scenario of him launching a first strike is possible. And all that the world needs to go into chaos is that domino piece falling. Stay comfy in South Korea though I guess if it makes you feel better.
>>
File: Korea.jpg (65 KB, 645x790) Image search: [Google]
Korea.jpg
65 KB, 645x790
>>67569365
>>
File: Un.jpg (14 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
Un.jpg
14 KB, 266x189
>Increasingly fat Leader threatens lake of fire for the 22nd time
>>
>>67568808
Nothing can hit Seoul. DPRK artillery is shit. War is over in 36 hours. #Winning
>>
Press TV is pro-Iranian propaganda.
>>
>>67570803
This image isn't even parody anymore
>>
>>67569365
Listen, dipshit.

No one is debating whether or not we, the Russian, the South Korean army, or even the Chinese army could glass Nortj Korea in minutes.

What most people are worried about is Kim Jong Un getting fed up with Sanctions and taking his god complex one step too far by destroying Seoul with the MASSIVE ARTILLERY REGIMENT set up right by the DMZ. He could also very well launch a nuclear weapon and destroy another asset to North Korea, Japan or *possibly* the US. Then we'd have to do something with the brainwashed and dangerous refugees and your economy would be decimated.

So yes, the stupid fucking Norks are a threat.
>>
>>67569365
Millions of people could die if the north attacked!
Millions on both sides!
>>
File: stopcopiesme.png (155 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
stopcopiesme.png
155 KB, 500x305
>>67572082
see>>67570727
>>
>>67562032
Incompetent leaders can't even put 300 Bombers in the air. get it over in a day after positive location on kim

yay!! Helicopters fkn idiots
>>
>>67562196
>implying they're capable
>>
>>67569365
I'm tired of hearing this lard ass making noise every two days. Ya'll niggas are going to have to suck it up and deal with your bretheren in a UNIFIED Korea.

Don't worry, in 10 years you'll surpass Japan as the third largest economy with all those extra workers.
>>
File: atomic-bomb.jpg (51 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
atomic-bomb.jpg
51 KB, 500x391
Americans are basically bullies. They only attack targets that can't defend themselves. Best Korea has nuclear weapons
>>
The quicker we wipe out NK the quicker we can get over it and forget about them.
>>
>>67572447
Millions on one side. Hundreds on the other.
>>
>>67572082
Moron.... Try to read...

SEOUL CAN NOT BE HIT BY NK ARTILLERY!!!

DPRK has only 11.... That's eleven... functioning artillery pieces within effective firing distance of Seoul. Stop believing the uneducated media hyped bullshit that states Seoul can be destroyed. They can NOT!
>>
>>67562032
>invading North Korea

gg, you'll have a lot more dead and wounded G.I.s soon
>>
>>67570803
Thre should be an image of the US boots stepping on him
>>
How difficult would it be to tame the North Korean population after a clinical hit on the main body of power? Are they brainwashed to the point that they'd blindly fight to the death, or would they gladly submit to regime change?
>>
>>67567697
GIB KYOCHON CHICKEN
>>
>>67573477
It depends on the ROE. They could decimate them with very very little casualties if they had none.
>>
>>67569365
>"They aren't ACTUALLY going to attack. So I'm okay being neighbors to a megalomaniacal leader who threatens the world with nuclear weapons every other day for the rest of my country's foreseeable future.

You may have that view, but a lot of people don't like the prospect of living on the same planet as a country that threatens global stability every other day. Soon the world's going to grow weary of it's bullshit. It isn't outside the sphere of reality that something bad will happen. Murphy's law as it were.
>>
>>67572823
>Not hoping they are and California gets glassed.
>>
>>67562032
>5.03.2016
>>
>>67574977
>wanting california glassed

Say goodbye to our agriculture if that happens.
>>
>>67574375
Yeah, and we have you filthy, idealistic Eurotrash to thank for that. I hope ISIS wrecks your shit so we no longer have to waste effort competing with you limp-wristed faeries.

Fucking Geneva convention, what were you cucks thinking?
>>
>>67573948
Nobody is sure what might happen, theres always the possibility that after the first initial attack that NORK forces might pissibly give up simply because of their lack of supplies.
>>
>>67574977
>California is poised to pass Italy and the Russian Federation and become the world's eighth-largest economy in 2013. California, Italy and the Russian Federation were in a virtual tie in 2012 for eighth-tenth place in the world rankings with a gross domestic product (GDP) of $2.0 trillion.

Yeah that'll be great for America. I'm sorry what shithole flyover state do you live in again?
>>
>>67575282
Nobody is worried about oranges and nuts, Xander. The plains states are our breadbasket.

Go to the store and see how many corn and wheat products you can find.
>>
>>67573948
Seeing how they treat there prisoners who are in prison camp for basic dissent, he'd probably gas them. Even fucking Israel has the Samson Option. You think DPRK wouldn't go that route?
>>
mfw NK are the only people on Earth who could successfully fight off an E.T. invasion. When humanity is enslaved, NK's will be the ones fighting to the last gook.

>NK should be protected and kept just as it is and it's people left to live how they like.
>>
>>67562032

HAHAHA

its literary "Im really tired of your bullshit" political sheningans
>>
>>67562032
Kim Jong Ow
>>
Kim Jong Ow
>>
>>67577898
RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>67577840
>>67577898
Why are you virgin? No sex? Not even buttsecks?
>>
>>67578225
How fucking new are you?
>>
>>67578585
You're not the first person to make that joke, you know that.....right?
>>
>>67578801
That's the joke
>>
>>67567697
SEAGULLS ARE A FUCKING MENACE MATE, DONT FUCK ABOUT WITH THEM, THEY KILL PEOPLE HERE.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.