[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron to/toronto-stabbing-mili
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: ayanie-hassan-ali1.jpg (12 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
ayanie-hassan-ali1.jpg
12 KB, 300x450
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-stabbing-military-recruitment-centre-1.3491719

>Ayanle Hassan Ali, accused of stabbing at Canadian Forces centre, facing 9 charges
>‘Allah told me to do this’

so why is no one talking about this its a really sad story

/pol/ really should be renamed trump circle jerks general rather than Politically Incorrect
>>
Inshallah my canadien brother
>>
>>67560975
We just had this thread, get new material.
>>
File: 2312.jpg (24 KB, 306x355) Image search: [Google]
2312.jpg
24 KB, 306x355
>>67560975
Well you tell me.
Why i can't see thread about this ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3493625/Gunman-accused-shooting-dead-three-neighbors-learning-one-Puerto-Rico-telling-got-go.html

>Gunman is accused of shooting dead three of his neighbors after learning one was from Puerto Rico and telling him 'you got to go'
>>
>>67561281
yet a new one isn't made its kinda a big deal like the dude that decapitated that british solider or the durka who shot up wtv army base

I figured /pol/ would be all over this
>>
>>67560975
Liberal media is surpressing it.

>>67561694
When government won't protect your country you have to take matters into your own hands
>>
>>67561694
>you got to go
top kek meme magic ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>67562064
>thinks killing people is okay.

Kill yourself canadian scum you're no different than muslim extremists.
>>
File: Cuck my Canada up.jpg (667 KB, 1199x806) Image search: [Google]
Cuck my Canada up.jpg
667 KB, 1199x806
>>67560975
CBC already spinning it every which way, focusing on the mental illness aspect
>hey guy, he said god spoke to him, so he's crazy, not a terrorist, hahaha, nothing to worry about here
75% of the coverage on the story is about how everyone is worried about the backlash against muslim community
>what backlash? 9 out 10 times nothing happens and the other 1 is some kid throwing a rock into a local mosque at night when nobody is there and spray painting a backwards swastika on the wall with some misspelled "fuck mslems" next to it. and that will likely not even happen (if it does, you can be sure they'll make a special documentary on it like they always do)
but that's what they're focusing on instead of a mulsim going to a Canadian military recruitment station and stabbing our soldiers while snackbaring all over the place
>>
aging thread since trumpfags have ruined /pol/
>>
>>67560975
Because canada is going going gone, get your TN status by driving to a border with america with proof of acceptance and payment to an american university for full time enrollment and move to america legally, it's easy.
>>
>>67560975
>Montreal born

Looks like /pol was wrong again with all the Syrian refugee bullshit.
>>
>>67564584
that or try and get a H1 visa which is really difficult unless you have a masters/phd

tfw Vermont is an hour away
tfw white male thus can't live in cozy Vermont working to get a green card/marry a gal
>>
File: The Weedman.jpg (276 KB, 500x684) Image search: [Google]
The Weedman.jpg
276 KB, 500x684
>>67564584
>>67565333
seriously though, what is the easiest way to get dual citizenship or a green card if you don't have a bag full of money to buy a business or your way to a good university?
>I will never abandon Canada, but my dream is to have a little house inna woods in Maine or Vermont where I can escape to breathe some uncucked air of freedom and recuperate from the fat greasy halal cock of the unholy union of islamists and sjws that we are going to have to inhale more and more often
seriously, how is Turdeau planning to reconcile the growing numbers of islamist kebabs with militant sjws, he is supporting both of them, but they are not fucking compatible on any level
>>
>>67562600
>spics
>people

And kek at the columbian calling others violent
>>
>>67567021
if you can get a HB1 visa you can get a green card in 3 years same with marrying someone but you need to be in the country for X months

but most people don't want do deal with the paperwork and etc shit unless said company wants you or they abuses the visa system
>>
File: tactical lolz.gif (734 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
tactical lolz.gif
734 KB, 245x200
>>67567275
>tell a colombian to go wear his necktie
>>
>>
Somalians are so fucking ugly. Centuries of inbreeding and none of the high IQ benefit like the Jews got.

I honestly question the legitimacy of natural selection/evolution because of the existence of Somalis.
>>
>>67568219
ebin OC burger-kun
>>
File: 1457080082287.png (647 KB, 958x600) Image search: [Google]
1457080082287.png
647 KB, 958x600
>>67567981
I assume there are companies willing to "really need your expertise" in meme engineering or some other made up bullshit, for a small fee?
>>67568219
sadly, he technically is, born in Montreal, lived in TO since he was 2 years old.
>black muslim
place of birth really can't do shit against that horrid combination though
>>
>>67560975
Anything that happens in Canada isn't important, just humorous.
>>
>>67570018
>>67568219
The Canadian government really needs to do something better to assimilate muslims. If his parents were born here I honestly think he wouldn't have done it. They need to do more to teach them about how ideal Western values is and how bad extremism is. Muslim population here is growing fast, as in the UK, and communities are popping up in the US. Of course, limp wrist-ed Trudeau and the libs don't want to be bigoted, so that'll never happen. Overall they need to stop taking in so many migrants from South West Asia and the Middle East.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.