[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will Donald Trump make Mexico pay for the wall? Doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: princesa azteca.jpg (217 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
princesa azteca.jpg
217 KB, 530x800
How will Donald Trump make Mexico pay for the wall? Doesn't he realise that we were here before racist whites? We have an ancestral right to said land.
>>
Metaphorical wall pedro
>>
ancestral right is just something that is made up by people who got their ass kicked
>>
>>67559687
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala%E2%80%93Mexico_border

don't be hypocritical about the wall please
>>
>>67559687
Ha. HAHAHA. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fuck you, man. Thinking that creating a cannibalistic faux-civilization centuries ago entitles your current fucked up joke of a nation to anything except America's derision is retarded.
>>
>>67559687
Do you realize that the economy of Mexico would collapse overnight if the USA so willed it?

Remittances -- the money sent by illegal Mexicunts to Mexico contributes more to Mexicos GDP than ALL of Mexicos OIL industry.

USA tax Remittances to Mexico by 95% and add a 40% tariff on Trade Goods and the Mexican economy will shrivel like a daisy in the desert.

Now, built wall Pedro.
>>
Trade tariffs, federal aid.

Federal aid alone would make up around 50% of the cost.
>>
Trump

>sucks Putin's dick

Nick "17 year old pussy was created for me" Clegg

>Big Dave had to stop him from nuking Russia
>Killed 2 Russian FSB agents singlehandedly
>cucked Putin
>>
>>67561293

It's time to put down the magic mushrooms lad.
>>
>we were here first
by that logic and the out of africa theory shouldn't every country belong to niggers or chinks if you believe they migrated across the ice etc? where does one draw the line?
>>
He keeps saying you'll pay for it but realistically this means American stuff gets a little more expensive for Mexico. You don't have to send him money
>>
>>67559687
>How will Donald Trump make Mexico pay for the wall?
Tariffs on imports from Mexico.
Any other stupid questions?
>>
>>67559687
>money we already give you
>money we let you send from her to your shit hole
>money from the shit you want to sell here

You will pay one way or another.
>>
>>67559928
It's not metaphoric. It's actually going to go up and they will have to pay because they are in debt to us.
>>
>>67561428
Yeesh this delusion, let me guess, your fetish is cuckoldry?

If you aren't Pro-Clegg, you are Pro-Cuck
>>
FUCK you! You iliterate piece of shit. You don't know shit about history.

You are a fucking indioturd, human trash, the abortion of Spain. Why could not be you the only one getting beheaded instead of inocent people?

You are a fucking subhuman who gets his pride over stealing Internet or a fucking soccer play. You are the reason why US hate US. You are the only to blame for everything, you dirty cholo marihuano.

And now you come here to talk about history as if you were some educated being.

You are a piece of trash. Scum. A fucking indio Mario.
>>
>>67559687

t. spanish rape baby descendant
>>
>>67559687
Seizing drug money
>>
>>67559687
You are half white Pedro
>>
File: 12s12s1.jpg (62 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
12s12s1.jpg
62 KB, 480x480
>>67561732
nigga you dumb as fuck lmao
>>
>>67559687

Uhh, he just simply stops sending aid to your country
>>
>>67559687
Just by taking the money to build the wall from the aid money we are already giving mexico. Then hiring mexican workers. It wont be free but just utilizing money that was already being spent a different way.
>>
>>67559687
Page 25 of Crippled America, I have a photo but my phone isn't letting me upload images
>>
YOU'RE HALF SPANISH YOU MONG
>>
>>67559687
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-realistic-ways-donald-trump-can-accomplish-his-crazy-goals_p2/
>>
>>67559687
>we have ancestral right to said land
So do we
>>
If you wanted to keep the land maybe you should have built some device to keep foreigners out.
>>
>>67559687
>racist whites
>t. descendant of spanish conquerapists
how are you better?
>>
>>67560938
Is that why the 2008 recession was a walk on the park for us? you're yet to recover.
>>
Shut up. Your "people" were cucked by spics. Mexicans are proof that a half-breed nation is fucking donkey shit.
>>
>>67563468
>Is that why the 2008 recession was a walk on the park for us? you're yet to recover.
Technically yes, Mexico was bolstered by the RECORD HIGH oil prices and the Billions of US$ siphoned out of American and sent to Mexico, to say nothing of the manufacturing the used NAFTA to run to cheap Mexicunt labor.

But really, Mexico is the USA whiny little bitch.

Canada could survive without the USA, but Mexico could not.

Now, build wall, Pedro!
>>
>>67564389
Holy fucking shit, this has to be the most economically illiterate post I've read this week re-read it and be amazed at how retarded your entire post is.
>>
>>67559687
China will pay for it, Mexicans will build it.
>>
>>67561795
>Got bitched out by the FUCKING QUEEN on Europe
>>
>>67559687
no, you were conquered at least 3 times now. sit down, dust the cupboard, starch my shirts, and stay out of my liquor cabinet
>>
>>67559687
Nobody cares that you were there first, we killed you all in a war to take it from you dumb beans
>>
File: mexican23.jpg (55 KB, 447x464) Image search: [Google]
mexican23.jpg
55 KB, 447x464
>>67561918
>>67561923
>>67562162
>>67563012
>>67563476
Lies and slander, we are full natives.
>>
File: kek.png (128 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
128 KB, 550x550
>>67565593
And know who is getting conquered gringordo? Top kek, remember that you are invasors in our land.
>>
>>67559687
one cent tax for tomatoes entering USA from Mexico.
wall paid for in three weeks.
no need to green text
>>
>>67559687
No, you don't. You're a Spanish rapebaby and we were the only ones who turned Texas into anything of worth. Before, you couldn't even find people that would take free land in this shithole. We drained the swamps, built the railroads, set up the shipping lines, established the farms, found the oil. Your entire "claim" to North America is a hilarious example of an inferior people mismanaging their resources, then feeling regret after a white man built it into something of value. I hope you die choking on cumin, you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>67567398
Hey now! Let's not bring cumin into this. It's innocent.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.