[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only /pol/tard who wants him to win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
Am I the only /pol/tard who wants him to win?
>>
File: B7e6MWXCcAEI6cB.jpg (81 KB, 1023x683) Image search: [Google]
B7e6MWXCcAEI6cB.jpg
81 KB, 1023x683
No
>>
>>67552294
He is a fake golly gee nice guy war monger soros sponsored sociopath trying to get a brokered convention
>>
No.

Even you don't want him to win, you're just trolling.
>>
That is a Croatian. Never trust one. They'll stab you in the back.
>>
>>67552294
GOLLY

GEE

WHIZ

WOWEEE
>>
>>67552294
Can you breathe unaided?
>>
He did a great job with Ohio.

>inb4 Lucky

At least we haven't bankrupted. 4x.
>>
>>67552294

Are you a leftist Democrat that for some reason votes Republican?
>>
>>67552294
He will be a great VP
>>
>>67552294
Good to know he'll win Ohio. I wish he had won Michigan. That was a tight race.
>>
It is mathematically impossible for him to be nominee.
>>
>>67552294
DON'T TRUST THE NOSFERATU

t. Sabbat
>>
He's a cuck. Rubio-Cruz-Kasich all jumped the shark together.

- blamed trump for civil unrest... left has been inciting riots since before the Trayvon issue.

- kasich called for amnesty within first 100 days. it's like he wants to lose on purpose.
>>
>>67552294

I don't get why people in Ohio are voting for him. Okay, he's your state Governor, alright? I wouldn't vote for my state's Governor, I don't even care about him.

Kasich isn't President material and has no chance of winning, even if he gets Ohio. Why vote for him as opposed to just not voting at all. Yeah, I guess there are democrats and butthurt Republicans voting for him to fuck Trump out of votes, but that kind of mentality (voting for people just to block other candidates) isn't how this system should work.

Kasich? Who the fuck is Kasich. Get him out of here. Anyone that voted for him isn't informed in my opinion.
>>
File: b7e.jpg (58 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
b7e.jpg
58 KB, 480x640
>>67552294
>/pol/tard
>tard

You got that right.
>>
>>67552294
Doesn't that guy literally wants to start WW3 with Russia?
Also funded by Soros.
>>
>>67552506
>Ireland
>>67552294
No, he's realistically the best candidate, the sad part is that in America now a days a valid political campaign isn't flashy enough to captivate the masses. His campagne will likely go down in history as the death knell of the American democratic system.
>>
>>67552294
>Wants Boring Bob Kasich to win.

Yes, you probably are the only one.
>>
>>67553983
Soros shill please
>>
>>67552657
can confirm, deal with croats fairly regularly
>>
>>67552294
ARM
THE
UKRAINIANS
>>
>>67553880

no, he wants Russia to conquer Europe so it can become powerful enough to war with america
>>
>>67552294
Clint Eastwood is running? When did that happen?
>>
>>67553880
He's been accused of this before. I haven't seen anything to suggest a war with Russia, except for a tougher set of relations with said nation. Beyond this, He's been the only other candidate to advocate heavily for a balanced budget... Overseas affairs will have to be put on hold in order for the budget to be balanced, so I highly doubt he's as neo-conservative as Rubio.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 518x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 518x532
>>
>>67552294
no, no you arent
OHIO 4TW
>>
>>67552294
it is literally mathematically impossible for him to win. If he won every race with 100% of the vote he would still not have enough delegates to win the nomination
>>
>>67552294
Not if god made you in the image of a Mexican.
>>
>>67553983
>supports amnesty
>best candidate
No.
>>
>funded by soros
>helped crash lehman with no survivors
you're a piece of shit if you support this fucker
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.