[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long did it take you to realize that this is bullshit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1458027583480.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
1458027583480.png
47 KB, 864x455
First of all the name is blacked out. The reason is because this is someone from /pol/ that posted this, and if you were to look for the original post you'd realize that the account is a /pol/ troll account. There are multiple reasons that a /pol/ nigger would do this. First of all, there was a lot of support for people saying that anime was degenerate at the time that this surfaced on /pol/. I know, I made a thread to discuss it and it was immediately shut down by a cartoon watching manchild who spammed the fuck out of my thread. That could actually be the motive considering that this post effectively shuts down any argument you have about anime on this board and any future opinion of yours in that thread are disregarded as you are now labeled an anti-trump shill, even if you support Trump and timestamp a pic of yourself with your maga hat on. This post also seems to indicate the Reddit is rational, even though anyone who's been there knows that they're irrational, feeling based, cucks who like to argue proof with feelings. And everyone knows they would never admit that we have better memes, even if it's true. There's more shit, but that's more than enough for me to no longer believe this bullshit. It is smart though because it shuts down all opposition for Trump. But we need to actually argue these things, because only when you argue does it surface who is obviosuly right. Only when you use reasoning do you know understand which candidate deserves your support. I've seen posts about Trump and some are intelligent, but most are "Because he's alpha as fuck!" This is dulling our senses /pol/, we're not going to be able to actually argue for the God Emperor if we don't allow the opposition to be heard. I know, a lot of them are shills, but only through logical arguments can we truly defeat them. I say this because it filters the shills. If they actually try to argue they're more than likely not a shill, and their point is going to be destroyed by logic.

>inb4 shill
>>
>>67550033
>he doesn't watch anime
What a waste of triple dubs.
>>
>>67550033
Shill
>>
>>67550033
shill
>>
>>67550430
>he watches anime
What a waste of flesh
>>
>>67550033
tl:dr summarize it faggot
>>
>>67550430
>he watches anime
oxygen thief, die
>>
>>67550637
>>67550763
Anti-trump faggots detected. Go back to jacking off on your Sanders shirts.
>>
File: 1457993044942.png (232 KB, 700x817) Image search: [Google]
1457993044942.png
232 KB, 700x817
>>67550597
>>67550602
>jews trying to dull our senses so we can't argue
How's your day been hernie?
>>
>>67550656
The post is faked and we have to argue or the rational logical candidates won't come out. These people are literally fearing nothing because Trump seems to be the most logical candidate IMO.
>>
File: 1445064277254.jpg (60 KB, 455x548) Image search: [Google]
1445064277254.jpg
60 KB, 455x548
>>67550954
i'm a jew cuz i'm calling him out on being a shill about the image being fake?
>>
>>67550894
>oh no he insulted muh anigay
Fuck off faggot, you're just as bad as MLP.
C A R T O O N S
A
R
T
O
O
N
S
>>
>>67550033
Counter-counter-counter-counter shilling. Mind games everywhere.
>>
>>67550033
Everyone knows images like these are bullshit, people who make them want to feel like their pushing their agenda by getting approval from like-minded people. But in reality they are too transparent to change a person's perception.
>>
>>67551292
Nah, you're a jew because you're refusing to argue substantively. You don't want to argue because you know as soon as we argue Trump will surface as the most logical candidate and Anime will be seen as a stigma like MLP. Or a weakness. Either way your precious anime hangs in the balance and it's not worth being able to argue for Trump to you.
>>
>>67551663
People are still posting it to refute arguments against anime.
>>
>>67551706
i'm pro trump though, do you not understand what the image is about? it's shilling for bernie. that means OP is pro-bernie calling this fake. me calling him a shill means i'm anti-bernie.

are you autism?
>>
>>67552102
You're promoting disqualifying arguments instead of arguing them and dulling the argumentative senses of the most Pro-Trump board on the internet. You are effectively helping burnouts and cuntons. You may not realize that, but it's true, people are getting to the point where they have no logical arguments against burnouts even though there are a ton to be had and Trump is the obvious logical candidate.
>>
>>67552102
>>67552587
Besides, it's easy to filter out the shills from people who can actually be saved. If someone actually gets into an argument with you you can defeat them and show them the light of the God Emperor, if not they're a shill and you can stop responding to them.
>>
Now stop automatically assuming everyone's a shill and go debate this nigger. With a factual argument.

>>67542424
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.