[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people voting hillary? I mean I get benie because he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
Why are people voting hillary?

I mean I get benie because he wanna give free stuff and I get trump because he wanna deport shit skins and make america great again

but what the fuck has hillary have to offer?
Other than having and being a cunt
>>
>>67549472
Hillary is the most politically qualified person to be President by far!
>>
>>67549472
People aren't voting for her. Look at primary turnout
>>
>>67549472
Democratic mindlessness.
>>
She is the only candidate who isn't a white male. Most Americans hate white males.
>>
>>67549598
She has been on the wrong side of everything. .try to try something different
>>
>>67549598
This desu
However unlikely it looks, I want Kasich as president. Hillary is my second choice tho.
>>
>>67549762
Bernie is a joo.
>>
Because she's both a woman and has the name Clinton
>>
>>67549762
>Most Americans hate white males.
You would know all about that, wouldn't you?
>>
>>67549472
Hillary is Obama AND Clinton wrapped into one. When your only other option is this crazy guy Sanders, why not vote for someone safe and reasonable like Clinton?
>>
>>67549472
She is a woman. This is a huge one.

She has experience, even if a lot of that experience is either useless or just plain awful (Iraq War, DOMA, Secretary of State).

Her plans are ''more realistic'' than Bernie's in that they're just pushing the status quo. Some people find this attractive.

Plus she's a woman. This is a really, really big one.
>>
I am into BDSM and my dominatrix recently moved out of state leaving me without a queen bitch to lord over me. Hillary fills my need to be subject to a queen bitch who talks down to me and lies to me without no conscience or care. If she wins tonight, I will likely orgasm for each delegate she adds to her total.

So there's that then.
>>
Reasons to vote for Hillary:

1. She has a cunt.
2. She is not Trump.
3. She is not Bernie.
4. She has a cunt.
5. Her husband was popular.
6. She will make sure that America will always be involved in several wars around the world.
7. She'll turn relations to Russia even worse than Obama did.
8. She has a cunt.
>>
>>67549472
The people aren't voting Hillary, it's the voting machines that are voting for the whore.
>>
>>67549598
>implying Bern hasn't been in politics longer
>implying Hilary didn't get into it properly until she was getting fucked by the president
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.