[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shkreli bro tier confirmed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160315_161340.jpg (41 KB, 635x674) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160315_161340.jpg
41 KB, 635x674
/pol/ why haven't you accepted Shkreli as the true God emperor instead of Trump?
Trump is an old blow hard, who inherited his money. Shkreli is a young man who worked hard for his money since he was a teenager and didn't make his money from some stupid website like Facebook.
>>
>>67547918
To be fair Shkreli pretty much just stole all his money from the big pharma fat cats. He is pretty based though, even if he acts like a narcissist ass 90% of the time.
>>
>donated to Bernie
>got his donation refused
>proceeded to bitch about it all over twitter
>now anti-bernie because he's still butthurt
>>
>>67547918
Not knowledgeable about economics. Is this flawed because deflation or what?
>>
I would be friends with him, his banter is top tier
>>
>>67548221
wow stealing millions in almost legal means from giant companies is so easy
>>
>>67547918
>1337

1337 sp34k
>>
He's an ultimate narcissist, but I followed his investment lectures on youtube and I still managed to learn a lot after studying economy academically for 4 years. He's a very bright man.

>>67548317

I think that was a mock-donation from the start.
>>
>>67550187
>I think that was a mock-donation from the start.
It was sincere, the guy is a manchild that worships dumb niggers
>>
>>67547918
Shkreli is a gift that keeps on giving.
>>
File: siptari_thumb-790x470.jpg (114 KB, 790x470) Image search: [Google]
siptari_thumb-790x470.jpg
114 KB, 790x470
>Albanian
>God Tier
Confirmed for never meeting human rats.
>>
>>67547918
>Shkreli bro tier confirmed
nice try shekelstein
>>
>>67551654

He's half Croat, if we adopt the Jewish doctrine of matrilinear system I guess he's okay
>>
>>67551654

He's from rare Catholic Albanian family. Proud descendant of Skanderbeg. What's interesting as well recently he espoused his support of Trump even though he called him earlier a spoiled brat.
>>
>>67548221
It's still impressive what he was able to do, he grew up with extremly poor parents and worked his way up, he opened his first stock account at 15 if I remember correctly.
>>
He's certainly intelligent, I enjoy listening to his arguments.
>>
I'm not a huge fan of his and think he's a dirty jew, but that was pretty based
>>
>>67548472
It's a made up statistic. Like the gender wage gap in general.
>>
>>67548472

Because there was a global crisis in 2008. That and because of its premise that we can draw any ethical arguments from av. wage fluctuation in the first place. However on purely economic dimension, forgetting number of factors, most notably the crisis of 2008 and fall in currency's value that ensued is pretty stupid for presidential candidate.
>>
>>67551782
>implying I'm shilling for Shrekli
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.