[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Libertarians are degenerate enemies of the nation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: enemy.jpg (978 KB, 1189x1491) Image search: [Google]
enemy.jpg
978 KB, 1189x1491
They give the people a very inviting but dangerous option:

Leftist social degeneracy without failed leftist economics.

The libertarian "non-aggression principle" is anti-national degeneracy. Tribes, people and nations are defined by aggression.

When libertarians whine about the state or "statists" they are 95% in agreement with the "Refugees welcome" crowd's whining about borders and nations.

The day of the rope won't differentiate between communism and libertarianism. Both are anti-national degeneracy.
>>
>>67547282
>I should be able to tell other people how to live their lives
You're as bad as the progressive diversity cucks
>>
hurr durr I like being a statist cuck
>>
>I am non-aggression, therefore marijuana
>>
>>67547282
>he hasn't embraced libertarian nationalism

I believe in a minimally coercive government. But the laws a government must have, such as those regarding borders, are to be strictly enforced.
>>
>>67547648
>people should be free to stick their penises in men's assholes and smoke drugs

back to tumblr, faggot. Freedom is a jewish code word for degeneracy.
>>
>>67547648
>>67547843

It's always fun to see the butthurt when the libertarian cult is insulted.

You guys are half the way on becoming leftist traitors. You just disagree with them on economics. Cultural Marxism doesn't need economics to infect and survive in a host.
>>
>>67548376
>freedom is bad
case in point
>>
>>67548402
>implying libertarians are any kind of progressive
>>
>>67547282
Freedom is not degeneracy if there are consequences to the freedom to commit acts of degeneracy.

This is why left libertarianism often correlates with degeneracy. Right libertarianism is its own beast, but degenerate without consequence it is not, except perhaps its emphasis on selfishness and general frowning on the altruism essential to nationalism.
>>
>>67548569
name one act of liberalism that wouldn't be stopped by having less freedom
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458082989216.jpg (37 KB, 769x647) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458082989216.jpg
37 KB, 769x647
>>67548258
Libertarian nationalism ftw
>>
>>67549254
Losing custody of your kids and $600/month in a divorce trial
>>
>>67547282

There are so many anti-libertarian posts lately it's seriously starting to seem like some kind of planned attack.
>>
>>67549254
Also, having your second amendment rights restricted or taken away
>>
>>67549703
wow you must be retarded. supporting womens rights is one of the most libcucked things you can do. if women didn't have rights we wouldnt have to worry about divorce retard. try again, jew shill.
>>
>>67549793
Reddit shills attack libertarians because of their belief in free market economics. Anything that involves freedom is a threat to their marxist agenda
>>
>>67549254
Also, pastors, bakers, etc. being forced to participate in gay weddings
>>
>>67550182
>divorce should be illegal
or
>women shouldn't be able to file for divorce
Either way, you're a troll or a retard.
>>
>>67549793
Nahh /pol/ is just full of idiots who masturbate to the idea of the government controlling their lives
>>
>>67550446

I know. 99% of the people here are stupid, and it's not an like the old 4chan saying. It's just how it is.

>>67550295

I honestly wouldn't doubt it.
>>
>>67550013
once again gun control is a marxist play right out of the communist manifesto. If we banned liberalism it wouldn't happen. try again, jidf.
>>
>>67550429
so you think women should be able to file for divorce? Feminist confirmed, back to tumblr.
>>
Libertarianist belief is comlpetely incongruent with leftism.

Are you fucking thick or what?
>>
File: 1449535456054.jpg (54 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
1449535456054.jpg
54 KB, 627x627
>>67547282
I am a nationalist libertarian. I am a disciple of Trump. We are allies, friend.
>>
>>67550638
>If we ban wrongthink, these laws won't be passed
I'm talking about laws, not ideas. Those are laws that are restricting freedom, and they're supported by liberals.

>>67550788
As soon as you take your faggot troll ass back to rebbit you stupid fucking shill.
>>
>>67551436
Damn, when did the redit word filter come back?
>>
>>67551436
well you're obviously retarded if you think liberalism is okay. but what could I expect from a jewish feminist cuckold?
>>
>>67551708
Aight, show's over guys, this is a shill.

>GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE
>TAKE HIS COAT
>>
>>67547282
Fuck off merchant

>not being a libertarian nationalist
>>
>>67551864
you're the one who supports feminism and liberals you fucking tard.
>>
>>67552008
>women shouldn't be literal slaves
>LUL UR A FEMNIST JEW KEK
Yep. Just proving my point faggot.
>>
>>67548258
This.

Third world immigrants overwhelmingly vote in favour of the expansion of state power. Borders right now are simply a pragmatic issue. There is no chance of achieving small government if they continue to pour in.
>>
File: ancaps...png (465 KB, 456x850) Image search: [Google]
ancaps...png
465 KB, 456x850
>>67547282
Onward brother..
>>
Libertarians are idiots, but so are you.
>>
File: ain rand.png (413 KB, 790x894) Image search: [Google]
ain rand.png
413 KB, 790x894
>>67547282
also
>>
>>67551982
100% this. It really grinds my gears when people lump social and economic policies together.
>>
File: c57.jpg (30 KB, 565x346) Image search: [Google]
c57.jpg
30 KB, 565x346
>>67547282
>Leftist social degeneracy without failed leftist economics.
Yes, that is the point. Values often change, the state often has poor views of what people want, and I don't want a government I pay taxes to to waste time on tedious bullshit.

>The libertarian "non-aggression principle" is anti-national degeneracy. Tribes, people and nations are defined by aggression.

No, Von Ludendorff, they're defined by mutual consent. If you had a tribe where every member was infighting yet they all agreed to be a tribe it would still be a tribe. If you had a tribe where no one agreed to be a member of it, but were fighting another group, it would not necessarily be a tribe. Nations are even less so as you can have neutral nations for long periods of time, or nations in isolation.

>When libertarians whine about the state or "statists" they are 95% in agreement with the "Refugees welcome" crowd's whining about borders and nations.

Yes, borders should be opened, but you should also be allowed to shoot them when they try to force quasi state shariah law on you.

>The day of the rope won't differentiate between communism and libertarianism. Both are anti-national degeneracy.

Actually, yeah. Turner Dairies pretty much paints libertarians as amoral opportunists.
>>
>>67553985
Should also clarify, not all libertarians support open borders.

>BUILD WALL
>>
>>67554353
>Building walls
>Not just shooting illegals running through your property

No need for wall.
>>
Isn't the Nation that doesn't fight stronger than the one that has just finished a massive war?

I think many libertarians including I would agree that Nations have a right to defend their borders. Are you just getting your information from reddit cucks who want to be unique, but still realize the stupidity of the left's economic policy?

I think homosexuality is a mental illness, caused by trauma, in a child's development. Libertarianism just believes that people should be free, and a Government exists just to serve the people.

The reason you don't like them, is because you understand the fault of the left, but still have trouble breaking free from the collectivist attitude. Individualism allows multiple opinions from different people, so it would be fallacious to try and blame all Libertarians (who are individualists) for the opinion some have.
>>
>>67554861
Yeah, but I'm sure there are people living near the border that would just let them through.
>>
>>67548258
>libertarian nationalism

Libertarians don't believe in the nation states to begin with.
>>
>>67556132
>libertarianism is anarchism meme
lol
>>
>>67547282
Libetarians = Libertines

Without sexual morality they fall to sexual degeneracy. Sexual degeneracy leads to broken people. Broken people leads to broken families, and single mothers and fatherlesa homes. Broken families are dependent upon big state welfare to supplant the father.

Unless you have an enforcement of sexual morality in favour of keeping families intact, you will have a big welfare state emerge to pay to raise bastard children of single mothers.
>>
>remove welfare state
>immigrants have no incentive to come here

Walls won't stop them, don't be fucking stupid.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.