[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HIGH FUCKING ENERGY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: BIBLICAL EXODUS TRUMP.jpg (521 KB, 1279x667) Image search: [Google]
BIBLICAL EXODUS TRUMP.jpg
521 KB, 1279x667
LANDSLIDE VICTORY! Trump Wins Florida and North Carolina!

http://www.southcrane.com/trump-wins-florida-north-carolina/
>>
Didn't read, but don't be fucking complacent. If you haven't voted yet, get out there and fucking vote.
>>
>>67547214

Yes! You have 10 minutes!
>>
File: Cdn3CbnUEAAkgsP.jpg (82 KB, 1023x578) Image search: [Google]
Cdn3CbnUEAAkgsP.jpg
82 KB, 1023x578
RTFA! RTFA!
>>
>>67547478
Just saying. Also, Illinois and Missouri still have an hour.
>>
>>67547028
did you even read the fucking article?
>>
>>67548021

Yes.

Did you?
>>
>>67548334
No you didn't, or you wouldn't have made this thread. Nothing has even been confirmed, this is literally just a hype article showing polls, and we've seen polls don't correlate with wins. I'm hoping he wins, but to say that just because he polled high = guaranteed win by that poll amount is just idiotic.
>>
>>67547538
Wait thought kasich was rapping in ohio?
>>
>>67549013
yeah but they hate nigger music there
>>
>>67548710
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>67549481
wow, thanks for posting the same fucking image. Show me the page where he won Florida and NC. Just paste the link, friend. That's all you have to do.

While you're at it, since you already know and all, post the Ohio primary results as well.
>>
>>67550041

You are so low energy, I might start calling you Little Marco.
>>
File: 1375480027441.jpg (79 KB, 948x711) Image search: [Google]
1375480027441.jpg
79 KB, 948x711
>>67550505
>post a speculation article
>someone calls you out
>get so buttblasted that you resort to name-calling

How can someone be this convinced that they are right, when the facts are staring them right back in the face? Explain this to me, /pol/.
>>
>>67551259
Little Marco, stop commenting. You've already attempted to engage in a debate with me regarding a post that you are purposely misquoting.

Kill yourself. I guess Fox News is simply lying.
>>
>>67551499
>misquoting

Okay, then quote me the section where it says that for a matter of fact, he won. You've confirmed it right here >>67547478 that the polls are not over yet. Just fuck off already and wait for the actual, non-speculated results in a few hours like everybody else.
>>
>>67551802

The story is about exit polls, you fucking degenerate.

Rubio isn't going to fucking overperform by 20%. Step away.
>>
>>67552002
Nowhere did I say that Rubio was going to win, idiot. I said "I hope he [Trump] wins" right here >>67548710. You are purposely ignoring that for your opportunity to post meme quotes against me. I'm simply calling you out that you posted the article claiming Trump has won, when the polls aren't over. He could end up coming in 2nd for all we know, but for some reason you are adamant that he has won, when officially we don't know that yet. Hop off your high-horse and think realistically for just one moment in your pathetic life.
>>
>>67552431

Dude, I don't know what you're doing other than shitposting.

Keep bumping - please. Thanks.
>>
CARRIER AIR CONDITIONERS JUST ENDORSED TRUMP! SAID THEY ARE GOING TO STAY IN THE USA! OPENING NEW FACTORY IN OHIO!?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKPv3xu-Hus
>>
File: TRUMP MOSES TABLET.jpg (557 KB, 1279x667) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP MOSES TABLET.jpg
557 KB, 1279x667
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.