[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have gays done to you personally?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 620x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 620x375
What have gays done to you personally?
>>
>>67547023
Touched muh dick!
>>
File: budapest.jpg (127 KB, 532x766) Image search: [Google]
budapest.jpg
127 KB, 532x766
I hate Muslims.

Muslims hate gays.

That makes gays my natural ally.
>>
triggered me
>>
File: image_0.gif (95 KB, 279x200) Image search: [Google]
image_0.gif
95 KB, 279x200
>>67547023
Had sex with me.
>>
>>67547023

They saved my company from going under during tough times (repeat business).

I have nothing against them.

Those that do....are probably some form of gay themselves and they're self-hating.

It's the filthy mexicans that need to be eradicated. They now outnumber the whites in California.
>>
I don't care about gays as long as they don't interrupt my life. I know a few and they are like covert gay, you'd never know unless you knew them personally. More females for me, so as long as they don't go dancing down the street like a retard, IDGAF.
>>
>>67547023
The gays gassed my grandmother when she was only 4 months old!
>>
>>67547023
Ejaculated inside my sissy butthole.

I love my bf so much
>>
nothing, and i don't get why /pol/ hates them outside of "muh degeneracy"
>>
>>67547503
Pics or it didn't happen

>>67547023
Never once met a gay person that want absolutely pleasant and wonderful to be around. I'm sure there are a few cunty gays out there.

That being said, I'm bi and I love my bf
>>
>>67547607

t. Toronto faggot
>>
>>67547023
I want homosexual married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with AR-15s from roaming hordes of niggers and mudslimes
>>
>>67547989
>t. Toronto faggot
What does that even mean?
>>
>>67547023
Guven a breddy gud bj m8
>>
Nothing really bad, but gays hit on me pretty aggressively and it's so fucking weird, and 3x now I've made some gay friends who drop some uncomfortably clear hints. I don't hate the gays, but I do slightly dislike lesbians (for the most part), trans is just lunacy however.
>>
>Fucking each other in the ass
But for what purpose ?
>>
>>67547023
i hugged one once
it was nice
>>
Sat around the office being greasy and smelly and wearing indecent right clothing despite being made of lard and cahtted loudly on break so that the whole office could hear abuot how he had to get tested for HIV after fucking three guys.

Also overwhelmingly vote for parties that have ruined my country.

Also began the very real slippery slopes towards paedophilia and other awful things.

Also been at the vanguard of every form of degeneracy and movement that ruins everything for everyone.

Also force private religious organisations to do things they wont wish to that don't actually affect anything in taxes compared to civil unions simply because of muh feels, which is against human rights yet no one cares because "progressive".

What have gays NOT done?
>>
En plus, they are not very good concerning parenting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByEqSU2KFjk
>>
>>67547023
i worked with a gay guy once and he was funny af. plus he was great with all the female supervisors
>>
>>67547023
they're fucking assholes
>>
File: 1457492068002.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1457492068002.webm
1 MB, 720x404
Nothing. Which is why I have nothing against them.

Only people that take issue with homos are religionfags and the insecure.
>>
>>67548497
>Fucking women in their arby combo meal
For what purpose?
>>
>>67547297
>Paints all gays as good and personally attacks people who hate them
>"kill all the dirty mexicans"

wew lad
>>
>>67547023

Dispensed jizz in my backside.
>>
>>67547023
Killed over 640,000 of my countrymen.
>>
>>67547023

Broke my heart
>>
Flaunted their promiscuity as a cultural good, while what they were really doing was saying "look, we can have endless anonymous sex regardless of what we look like or act like or think like, even being so poor as to have nothing but the clothes on my back and the dick in my ass, I can get this and you have to work for your pleasures... say, why don't you become gay, too?"

It was really annoying, being in high school.

Kind of like, venerating attention whoring. Gay kid wants to wear a bandanna but can't because no hats in school "OH, I'M TRANSSEXUAL, GIRLS GET TO WEAR THEM, COME GET ME I HAVE A LAWYER," then he went right back to just being a gay guy. Ugh.
>>
>>67547023
>>>/b/
>>>/soc/

Being gay is fine, do it in your own home and dont solicit homosexuality towards others on public ground. If you do these things, i dont really care, but dont expect me to not call you a faggot after you act like one.
>>
>>67547607

/pol/ generally doesn't hate gays.

/pol/ hates faggots.

They're different.
>>
File: faggots.jpg (13 KB, 357x206) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
13 KB, 357x206
>>67547023
>>67547023
they're so squeaky clean you just KNOW they're shit eating scatamites
>>
>>67547297
>Those that do....are probably some form of gay themselves and they're self-hating.

I don't like cabbage
So I must secretly be cabbage

Faggot logic
>>
>>67549708
I've been explaining this shit to people all day

>>67547023

Sex
>>
>>67547023
A faggot raped me when I was a child.
>>
>>67547023
Anyone does it anyway.

They say they can do it only with the same sex. Which is a lie. All have the same basic feelings. It is an historical error of 1000s of years. We have become so mad that some now have this so much in them THAT (...i'm not continuing)

It's true. I say this, the whole subjects is totally attacative in general. Someone should say. However, whatever, whenever.

Though it is a masterrace thing to acknowledge. Penalty is some sort of psychological disturbance to anyone who doesn't.
>>
File: 1458011882233.png (48 KB, 146x207) Image search: [Google]
1458011882233.png
48 KB, 146x207
This one got me hard with his autism
>>
>>67547023
What has isis done to you personally?
>>
I don't mind the gay dudes. Just the faggots that think it's OK to be as gay as you can be in public at all times.
>>
File: 20prof600.1a.jpg (118 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
20prof600.1a.jpg
118 KB, 600x300
>>67547023
>What have gays done to you personally
This is a loaded question, because it infers that it's the people you're against, rather than the behavior and its impact on society. It's like asking, "what have pedophiles done to you personally?"

I have no problem with people who have same-sex attractions, but homosexual activity itself is physically damaging, mentally damaging and is societally damaging.
>>
>>67547023
molested me
>>
breathed within vacinity of me. it was degenerate.
>>
>>67547023

Influenced mainstream culture to a point where I can't read a paper or watch a tv series or read a novel without there being some disgusting assfucker represented.

They've ruined our whole culture, and made life disgusting for everyone.
>>
>>67550422
>he made my dick hard so he's gay
Faggot logic.
And if you're the one that made that essay on how he's gay, kill yourself anf understand that people can be fabulous and straight. In that order because you obviously can't do the latter.
>>
I don't mind gays.
Excluding when they build a whole rampantly flamboyant style.
And that "gay" dialect is abhorrent.

Gays are fine, trannies are the real subhumans.
>>
>>67550378
Being anti-homo, say acknowledged. You actually have this based case against homosexuals saying ahh come on man, discrimination kisses..

From the inside (psychologically) and outside.
Must sound a bit strange, this.
>>
>>67547023
Cut my hair in exchange for money.
>>
Bought me drinks.
>>
>>67547023
> homosexual co-worker, get along alright
> asks me what I think of it
> tell him that I don't care what he does as long as he doesn't expect me to agree with it
> goes whinging to my boss
> boss gives me a preach on tolerance and how in England I could've been fired
>>
>>67549117
None, Sex have only one purpose :Reproduction.
Men can't have a baby with an another men, even if they fill his ass with all the semen he have, same thing with lesbian.
That's why normal people and psychiatrist always call them "sexual deviant", because they denaturalize the original purpose of sex, that's all.
And by the way, pedophile haven't done anything to me but that's not a reason to said that fucking a teenager is a normal thing.
Despite the fact that pedophilia is already more natural than homosexuality, a 15years old girl is able to getting pregnant from a 18 years old man.
And if a 15 years old girl is mature enough to have sex with a 18years old boy, she's mature enough to decide if she want to have sex with a 20/25/30 years old man.
But the fact is that two boy or two girls just can't make a baby.
And just take a look about the video of the kid who was """"raised""""" by homosexual.
I just dislike both Homosexuality and Pedophilia, deal with it.
>>
>>67551684

No sjw degenerates victimized them and killed off almost all normal fags like us and turned them into tumblerina /lgbt/ tyranny enablers

Other than that normal gay people are cool
>>
>what have terrorists done to you personally
>what have heroin addicts done to you personally
>what have pedophiles done to you personally
>what have bronies done to you personally
>>
File: 1446961056650.jpg (32 KB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
1446961056650.jpg
32 KB, 189x189
I had 2 friends in this big group of guys i hung out with, who came out as gay.

This group was real fun, we would always play games and joke around, call each other nigger and faggot and throw bantz around.

Then these 2 friends both came out as gay, started banging, and completely divided the group with their drama bullshit and being offended by us calling them faggots before they even came out, and then they both fucking left.

The only 2 homos i know turned out to be gigantic dick heads

So there's my experience with gays OP, you prancing lala nigger fuck
>>
>>67547023
This gay guy hit on me in a clothing store in front of my mom and I had to convince her I wasn't gay.
>>
>>67551954

I didn't make the survey
But he did comeplement another man's hair on facebook
>>
>>67547023
>What have gays done to you personally?

Exist
>>
>>67548636
This. As well as ruin traditional notions of gender and family generally.
>>
>>67547023
Not hit on me.
>>
>>67547023
Nothing, I don't give a shit about them.
>>
They're cunts of things. Would be alright if they could keep their mouth shut and just smoke the meat pole in private but they behave like teenage girls. I threw one into a river once.
>>
>>67547023
le weed man has weakened americas national security by bending over backwards for kebabs

when those faggots try to sneak into america we will have to deal with canada

during niggergedon a black man was shot trying to enter america from canada on the street for waving a gun around . he was a canadian citizen. it shifted some focus on our norther boarder by our national security force. we will see them coming
>>
>>67553196

I'm bi so this may never happen cuz I'm a loser and may settle for a girl instead. But I wouldn't let being in a gay relationship ruin traditional family shit, I'm my dad's oldest son so my plan to carry on the family name would be too talk one of our sisters into being a surrogate mother for the others sperm, not only would it be related to us both but it would let us properly spread our genes to future generations of faggots
>>
>>67547023
>HR hired some bull dyke feminist
>Fired for shit work and never on time
>Cunt sued for discrimination
>2 mo of court with a win for me
>Counter sue for damage to a printer she broke
>Every couple of years send her bill to collections to fuck her credit.
>>
>>67552497
I'd recommend you to study English at least up to a level B1. Not even memeing you, your shit's all retarded and doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

That being said, I mostly agree with you, although I am curious about what you said regarding pedophilia. Do you think a 15-year-old girl is pedobait? Most heterosexual men would find a 15yo hot and marriage material.
>>
Gay men raped and killed my little brother when he was 13 years old.
>>
>>67547023
I'm gay but I fucking hate trannies and lesbians one needs therapy the other needs to die
>>
>>67556118
No they didn't.
>>
>>67552867
your fault for being a qt
>>
The same thing chronic schizophrenics and down syndrome people have done.
>>
File: 1457726614224.jpg (65 KB, 732x608) Image search: [Google]
1457726614224.jpg
65 KB, 732x608
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.