[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys ever get sick of discussing women? Like I get it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Validation deprivation..jpg (95 KB, 1024x1360) Image search: [Google]
Validation deprivation..jpg
95 KB, 1024x1360
Do you guys ever get sick of discussing women?
Like I get it I want to fuck them, not for any particular reason, but its like you guys try ti tell yourselves youre these highly self aware individuals with loads to do rather than deal with female bullshit yet its like all you and r9k discuss with any enthusiasm.

Do the opinions and actions of women really affect you so much?
>>
Yes. I'm sick that /pol/ has these threads every fucking day. Besides the usual /r9k/ crossposters, we actually have legit shills spamming their MGTOW bullshit daily.

/pol/ is nothing but bait and reposts now.
>>
to be fair, those grapes are REALLY sour
>>
No. It's just that lately I've been wanting to have sex so fucking bad. I just want to makeout with a girl, sniff her asshole, go down on her, have plenty of foreplay, and just have fun. I have no confidence and am boring though, so it'll never happen. Hookers aren't an option.
>>
I wonder what the diameter of her nipples are. I bet they're like quarters.
Sweet, succulent quarters.
>>
>>67546431
I have no confidence and am boring though

o you know your problem and dont fix it, if not make it work.

the point of my op is that its just girls why care so much about them ALL the statitics proove you're superior to them in almost every way, so why is your self esteem based on their approval of you?

because hormones?
>>
>>67546431
fatties or single moms. Its the bargain bin of women for you.

>>67545859
bitching about women is the few things that unite this board.
>>
Fuck women today the CFO of our company called me in because I got pulled over for a tail light being out and brought up the possibility of killing her grand children on the road for the hazard fuck I hate women so so much
>>
File: 1453598910294.jpg (691 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1453598910294.jpg
691 KB, 2048x1536
>>67546993
wait...really? do we all seriously have women problems?
I understand how the pit of despairr that is r9k has girl problems but /pol/ at least has character and discuss actually meaningful subjects how are you all not getting laid at least once a month
>>
>>67547346
>working for women
>>
>>67546832
Any ideas on what I should do to improve? I signed up for the dating apps Coffee Meets Bagel and Bumble last night. I've gotten a couple matches so far. I'd love to go meet a girl for coffee or something, just to practice talking to them. I have no idea how I could ask them to though.
>>
>>67547541
just pointing out the simple fact its a bonding topic. Men vs Women involves all things associated with this board but the main difference from those wizards is lack of personal "poor me" stories and more sharing of advice. The threads will never stop so quit ur bitching.
>>
that is a woman. most of the threads are about stronk wymyn and trannies
>>
>>67547998
Lift you faggot
>>
>>5
>>
>>67546431
Give it time m8. One day you'll be older and more sure of yourself, then bag yourself a younger woman who hangs on your every word

>Source: former boring person who fixed himself and spent the weekend with his tongue in a qt 20 year old blonde's asshole.
>>
>>67547998
1. grow a pair, you can do this by taking cold showers or swimming in a pool. you will feel relieved of your hormones hold over you
2.fuck all that dating app shit. Youre getting the worst of women, the kind that cant even look you in the eye before shitting on your time.
3.master amusement and frame. Women arent funny they are amusing, in a cute way, they dont know the difference
frame is when you are fully supporting your face and body in a form of your choosing to convey a message of security with your self.

Now even if you were to not listen to anything else I said, you must and I mean MUST acknowledge your superiority over women.
Im not saying tell them about it or talk abouut it to anyone. Look your self in the mirror and know, you are the more powerful sex, fuckin act like it.
And pic a good male role model who is similar to you and immulate some traits if you get lost
>>
>>67546431
Dude there is hope. Don't worry.
When I was a total sperg I'd pour a double of Lagavulin 16 pre-pub/date (not too much to be obvious but just enough to loosen the ropes) and have at it.

But be responsible, it could lead to alcoholism. Just a few times until you get on your feet then just be yourself - you'd be surprised how much confidence can do for you no matter what you look like.
Best wishes anon.
>>
>>67545859
My GF told me 6 months after we started dating that she had a one night stand with a black guy from her college.

Shes getting dumped today.

I tried to explain why sleeping with dindus is bad, but I secretly thinks she imagines it was a great bucket list achievement.

Its really too bad because she was a winner up until that point.
>>
>>67553628
I honestly don't know what I'd do if I heard that. I'd probably cry when I'm alone. I would absolutely dump her though. I feel like this is going to be universal pretty soon. Most women seem to hook up with black guys.
>>
>>67553628
what does his being black matter? do you think asian buys cry when they see you with their women? probably.. but youre not asian so stop being a faggot and dump her.
>>
>>67554628
I've only ever dated white women.

Your point is invalid.
>>
>>67554628
You're literally sleeping with used goods. Whenever you're in public with her, you can be sure that she's lusting over other guys.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.