[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he hate freedom and privacy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: 1932.jpg (363 KB, 1500x813) Image search: [Google]
1932.jpg
363 KB, 1500x813
Why does he hate freedom and privacy?
>>
what are you trying to hide?
>>
Why are you shilling for the world's second richest corporation?
>>
I just think it's dumb that our enemies can use many devices to commit a terrorist act and we are forced to use an archaic time-consuming process to access each one of them. They could effectively lengthen the chain of devices to give themselves more time. Why would we let them do this?
>>
>>67543489
Why are you shilling for the world's richest authoritarian state?
>>
File: Satellite-logo-for-spying.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Satellite-logo-for-spying.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>67543838
I'm just staying in their good graces
>>
>>67543708
>I don't know anything about this issue or anything about computer security
>>
>>67544359

Well I thought we are trying to get sort of "master key" from apple so we could access the devices quickly. We can still access the devices without their help, but it takes much longer. Every time they open a device it could lead to another.
>>
He's saying that right now to win the hurr hurr Terrorists are everywhere, burn down mosques people so that they would vote for him. After he finally secures the nomination, He will switch to a more libertarian stance on privacy and freedom and everything. He's a goddam genius and knows that every republican would rather die than vote for shillary. Relax anon its all part of the plan for the greatest president of the world.
>>
Oh look, it's a
>Libertarian Thread.
How quaint and nostalgic.

Everyone that responds negatively to this pic is a Libertarian, ie, liberal, and should be ignored.
>>
Compromising tech isn't normally somethign that I agree with but we are in a war that doesn't really follow convential rules.

We know for a fact that terrorists use technology to communicate and to act on their plans.

I mean the whole thing is ridiculous anyway because apple has been known to track and monitor it's consumers in everyway possible and this is a stunt to rebuild their trust with the public.

If it was a scenario where no one in the world could access information about you through any technology fair enough, but this is the kind of thing that you would click "I accept" to when installing an app.
>>
>>67544927
Well, Obama did the switch the other way around. You may be right. American politics is weird.
>>
>>67543838
>richest
lol
negative money is the opposite of riches
>>
Private companies have a responsibility to provide support for the government during critical times, including in matters of national and domestic security.
>>
>>67545795
>5 or so people died out of 300 million
>pretty much a bad car crash
>national crisis
Americans need to take more Valium or something
>>
>>67543135

Din't king shitnigger say the same shit?
>>
If you think the government should have a master key into our iPhones and be able to establish precedent to do fucked up things like turn on the microphone remotely, then you are an authoritarian bootlicker and should be executed by firing squad, real talk.
>>
Be honest, people who love apple products are usually fags.
>>
File: Ayn Rand.jpg (88 KB, 700x436) Image search: [Google]
Ayn Rand.jpg
88 KB, 700x436
>>67545511
Just because I disagree with some of Trumps pro-government views doesn't mean by any stretch that he doesn't have my vote and/or my respect. He will make America great again, we can work out the privacy shit later.
>>
>>67545795

Quit being a fucking pussy. The founding fathers would be so disappointed to see you faggots handing over your rights because "muh terrorism"
>>
>>67546472
The thing that pisses me off most about this case is the dishonest media reporting, as usual.

The govt never asked Apple to create some ultimate backdoor to give them... they simply asked them to invent something to crack into it, unsupervised, on their own property, take out the phone and text logs, then destroy whatever key they'd created/used if they want to.

But Libertarians are so fucking childish and arrogant they think the govt really cares how many times they've fapped to Dmitrys.
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/14/election-2016-tech-policy-net-neutrality-bernie-sanders-donald-trump
>>
>>67543222
>what are you trying to hide?

why lock your front door to your house?

what are trying to hide?
>>
>>67546949
holy shit I guess I have to vote Bernie now...
>>
>>67543222
Bootlicker confirmed.
>>
>>67546909

You're fucking stupid bro. They already have a ton more iPhones lined up. This isn't about that one particular iPhone, it's about setting precedent. Anybody who isn't a mouthbreather knows that.
>>
>>67546909
Anon here, I couldn't really find the logistics of the situation. If you could link some more info I could read I would be very grateful.
>>
>>67543222
None of your or the government's goddamn business you bootlicking cuck
>>
>>67544812
Theres no such thing as a "master key", essentially what governments want is for companies to build in security flaws and hope that no one else ever finds out about it. Which is obviously a terrible idea.
>>
He doesnt want to be killed by the fbi before being elected
>>
>>67543135
>>67547323

GET THE FUCK IN HERE IF YOU WANT TO DEFEND GUNS

AUSSIE PRIME MINISTER CAUGHT LYING TO PUBLIC DIRECTLY ABOUT GUN CONTROL

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE
>>
File: 1439761841591.jpg (38 KB, 625x370) Image search: [Google]
1439761841591.jpg
38 KB, 625x370
Let me tell you stupid niggers why the FBI is actually doing this. I had a CLE (continuing legal education) for my job (State Prosecutor) and we had two guys with top secret clearance. I don't remember all of their qualifications because it was getting something to eat while they introduced themselves. They go over how we can get a supbeona and pull anything and everything we want out of a phone to use against a criminal at their trial. We move into the FBI v. Apple matter at hand. The presenters told us that Apple in the past has had 2 attorneys for the ENTIRE USA to process subpeona requests.... 2. Only two fucking people handling all 50 states worth of requests. When the iphone 6 came out Apple decided they didn't want to have their attorneys working on process these requests. They just quit working with State and Federal agencies.

The presenters told us that the FBI can and does have the technology to get what they need from the phone (the software is bought from the jews.) This isn't about muh privacy, it's about faggot apple being lazy niggers.
>>
>>67547649
>some aussie was caught lying again
who cares
>>
>>67543222
What is the government trying to hide is the real question.
>>
>>67547398
>about setting a precedent

apple has done it on something like 70 other occasions
>>
>>67543135
He is not a very deliberative man.
Cops = good
If the cops want something it's good.
>>
>>67547763
its important because they are using us as a success story for gun control.

we are not and i'm trying to refute that so burgers have an easier time bantering gun control fags
>>
>>67546996
If the government has nothing to fear then they have no use to hide their mass spying programs.
>>
>>67543135

He's just saying what the average American wants to hear when it's most opportune for him. I wouldn't take anything he puts out to any bit of heart. He's another demagogue and charlatan like the rest.
>>
>>67543135
We lost our privacy 2001. It's been downhill, and since you guys failed with Nokia and Meego all our communication technology i deeply under Amercian control.
>>
>>67547955
Most politicians lie all the time. Maybe your country shouldn't be so full of dumb retards who fall for it.
>>
Another point you faggots are missing - the obvious parallel between guns and encryption. You'll defend to death the right to bear arms but not the right to encrypt your private data? Completely delusional.
>>
>>67543135
hillary wants to expand data being collected by the government. she tried to hide it in her offering to the gay community

how would the government know your gay if they didnt read all your emails and texts and look at your facebook post ect

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2015/12/17/clinton-unveils-new-commitments-in-lgbt-policy-platform/

every republican in the government supports the NSA. only 3 provisions didnt survive the recent cut off period that needed to be renewed
>>
Dont forget the government is the one importing the terrorists.
Fucking scumbags
>>
>>67548201
But the average American carries a smartphone
Does the average American think "Yes there should be a government backdoor on this device"
>>
>>67546996
my personal beings from black people
>>
>>67547839
http://techcrunch.com/2016/02/18/no-apple-has-not-unlocked-70-iphones-for-law-enforcement/

So when are you going to castrate yourself?
>>
>>67548728
The pro-spying posts are created by government pr groups they try to form public opinion by acting like they arint government.
>>
>>67548728

The average Americans wants anyone declared bad by the US government (Snowden, etc) to be brought to "justice." They don't care about anything beyond "BAD ISN'T GOOD" or what that entails for them down the road.
>>
File: What People Believe 2.jpg (201 KB, 1375x1298) Image search: [Google]
What People Believe 2.jpg
201 KB, 1375x1298
>>67549574
This. The average American adult has the brain of an average European preschooler.
>>
>>67547749
fucking kek
>>
File: 1457988154334.gif (78 KB, 645x594) Image search: [Google]
1457988154334.gif
78 KB, 645x594
>>67550148
and the average european adult believes in multiculturalism, refugees and islam
>>
>>67549574
This. /pol/ likes to pretend it's "enlightened" but falls for this bullshit like good little sheep.
>>
>>67544927
>he's Ron Paul in my dreams
Wake up anon, this isn't a nightmare, it's the future you chooe
>>
>>67546066
This
>>
>>67543135
If trump has nothing to hide, he should release his tax forms
>>
File: 19, School of Athens.jpg (1 MB, 3820x2386) Image search: [Google]
19, School of Athens.jpg
1 MB, 3820x2386
>>67550665

The Daily Mail

Yes, I see now that is your arguement is a cogent and logical one, and I will change my position accordion
>>
>>67552553
>Yes, I see now that is your arguement is a cogent and logical one, and I will change my position accordion
this is a so rare thing to hear nowadays. Unless you are being ironic. Things today are like ''i am right because my ego says so and i can't be wrong or i will be angry and not accept it''
>>
>>67552988

The joke was accordion
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.