[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand why sjws totally ignore that the USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1454054149123.jpg (38 KB, 800x683) Image search: [Google]
1454054149123.jpg
38 KB, 800x683
I don't understand why sjws totally ignore that the USA wasn't the only Western hemisphere nation to practice slavery. Why don't you hear people asking the government of Brazil or Turkey (Ottomans) for reparations? You only hear about the US slavery
>>
R
A
R
E
>>
>>67540385
k
>>
>>67540212
This will teach you that and more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
>>
>>67540212
>flag
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1443800185574.jpg (10 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1443800185574.jpg
10 KB, 208x250
>>67540828
Nice
>>
>>67540212

Their point isn't to get help for the progeny of slaves.

Their point is to take down and destroy the biggest baddest mother fucker on the planet; the USA.
>>
>>67540212
Because they don't know. They don't know any of the history. They don't give a fuck.
Blacks are addicted to welfare. They are indolent, greedy, and jealous. Their lives suck because they are on welfare. You don't thrive on welfare. You survive.
So while black communities will never starve, they will never improve themselves either.
Every other ethnic group in the US integrated, and began laying the foundations for their children to succeed.
White kids are going off to college/trade school
Meanwhile blacks are collecting their welfare checks and getting drunk again.
A few generations of this and you have the disparity between our social classes.
Its much easier to blame your shit life on outside influences than to take responsibility for yourself.
So now blacks see themselves as victims, and the only instance in our history together where they actually were was in slavery. So they hold onto that as 'proof' of their burden.
Blacks are so inundated in the victim mentality that they demonize any attempt to better themselves as 'acting white' or being an 'uncle tom'
Every time we try to raise them from the filth, they stamp their feet and shout 'gentrification'
They rape, rob, murder, and riot in their own communities and blame white people for the shit state of their communities.
White Apologists said "blame us!" and so blacks fucking do.
>>
>>67540212
Extremely rare
>>
>>67540212
I thought your flag was a glitch.
You a resident or visiting?
>>
>>67540828
I laffed
>>
>>67541364
Living
>>
What flag is this?
>>
>>67540212
USA was the only nation dumb enough to treat them well enough then free them so they can leave descendants to bitch about it.
>>
>>67541380
how is life in the r9k islands? do you consider yourself murrican?
>>
>>67541698
Not what I made this thread for. I am a citizen
>>
>>67541541
U.S. Virgin Islands

Hence all the /r9k/ jokes
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>67540212
>Brazil or Turkey (Ottomans) for reparations?
You can't make demands to countries who make it very clear that their answer is "no."
>>
>>67542006
Your thread is shit though, virgin. The obvious answer is that Nietzsche and Freud and the early Greeks were right about intuition. Human beings make decisions and scramble to find evidence only after the fact. Only those with a high degree of education/culture withhold their judgement to conduct a thorough investigation of the circumstances.
Add this aspect of human nature to the fact that our education system spends months teaching about the slaves and the holocaust, but ignores completely the individual histories of middle eastern countries, opting instead to pretend Islamic history= le muslim golden age
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.