[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize Slavs are the master race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: KubanCossacks1945.jpg (59 KB, 612x400) Image search: [Google]
KubanCossacks1945.jpg
59 KB, 612x400
When did you realize Slavs are the master race?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPRI9AmyVvY

trump is hitler
>>
>>67539584
RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>67539584
>manlets
>drunken pussies
>dicklets
>literally the niggers of europe

Yeah, trully a master race.
>>
>>67539725
>Mexico
>Calling other people manlets
Okay, Pablo
>>
>>67539725
What's this Mexican doing shitposting here, shouldn't he be building a wall?
Americans, explain this.
>>
>>67539584
No such thing. The only Master race is Russia, and that only because its EMPIRE, which merged hundreds of nationalities of whom many contributed and ruled and made it glorious to be Slav as unifying cultural factor. And if anything, there is deeper connection to Byzanth/Greece than other "slavs" which are bickering butthurt tribesmen
>>
File: 1440290616319.jpg (31 KB, 504x336) Image search: [Google]
1440290616319.jpg
31 KB, 504x336
>>67539584
And who would be better qualified to dub the title of master race than a negro.
>>
>>67540793
Russians are 2/3 of Slavs, if you count Ukrainians and Belarussians. It's no wonder why you're dominant.
And it's not like other Slavs did nothing, Poles, Czechs, Bulgarians and Serbs had powerful states.
Letters Russians use are Bulgarian for example. Don't be so cocky.
>>
>>67541209
Rom wasnt great because "italianz". Same here. "Slav" in here means cultural identity rather some nation. I am german for example, identifying myself as Russian.

Its similarly with China where 95% of people are "Han". But not thanks exceptionality of some national genese, but miracles of assimilation- allowing them to make even Mongol rule "chinese".

So its hardly to talk about some common "slav" thing where there was none, we were enemies with other slavs for most time and the only successful ones were mix of all nations and nations it conquered since begining, and since begining ruled by scandinavs, germans, jews and even Georgian.

The success is what made "Slavic" a thing. Same as Ottoman Empire elevated such thing as "turkic" people, while it really were just all conquered territories and nations mixed together.
>>
>>67540793

With the history of Russians and Slavs, I would consider Slavic to be up there with the top tier genetics, just below Anglo and Aryan.
>>
File: Tischgespräche.jpg (303 KB, 1303x877) Image search: [Google]
Tischgespräche.jpg
303 KB, 1303x877
>>67539584
LMAO
>>
>>67543450
I like how it quotes nobody as it is made up.
>>
>>67539584
Impeccable facial structure.

Truly the most chiseled of the Slavs.
>>
>>67540793
Rusbro, Russia is not race, it is nation
>>
>>67543450
t. Turkroach
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.