[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anonymous declared war on NATO and Israel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: cuck.jpg (22 KB, 634x357) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
22 KB, 634x357
https://foreignpolicy.com/2011/06/09/anonymous-vs-nato-get-your-popcorn-ready/

http://www.cnet.com/news/anonymous-warns-nato-not-to-challenge-it/

http://techland.time.com/2011/06/10/anonymous-warns-nato-this-is-not-your-world/

https://www.rt.com/news/245377-anonymous-hackers-israel-holocaust/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3018341/Anonymous-threatens-Israel-electronic-Holocaust-response-crimes-Palestinian-territories.html

and now they are declaring war on the Donald. How are they going to take on the Donald when they can't even handle cucks like NATO and Israel?
>>
>>67539027
>nu-Anon declaring war on their kike masters
what?
>>
>>67539156
they've got to keep up appearances i suppose.
>>
>>67539027
Can't wait for Mossad to disappear these guyfuckers.
>>
>>67539156
nu-anon is literally a bunch of underage shitskins you dumb aspie
>>
anon is now a bunch of antifa free-palestine wankers
>>
I stopped caring when the faggots took it to IRL.
>>
LITERALLY ANYONE CAN CALL SELF ANONYMOUS.
>>
>>67539027
Hope the Surpreme Nato Headquarters in Belgium likes pizza, because that is all anonymous is capable of these days apart from looking like an autists in meme masks.
>>
>>67539027

When will those underage faggots realize that nobody cares about le anonymoose anymore?
>>
I wish anonymous would declare war against cringy shit so they would self-destruct
>>
>news sites reporting this like its a thing

They're a bunch of cucks running scripts. They aren't anything anymore
>>
How do we fix Anonymous?
>>
File: 1456598210906.jpg (273 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1456598210906.jpg
273 KB, 800x533
>>67539027
How long untill jewgle sends mossad to kill the uploader of that video for threatening israel?
>>
>>67539027
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING, THEY WARNED US, RUN TO THE MOUNTAINS
>>
File: 54474554.jpg (33 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
54474554.jpg
33 KB, 600x399
>>67539320
problem schlomo?
>>
File: holupanon.jpg (24 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
holupanon.jpg
24 KB, 265x258
AYYYO
>>
>>67539728
sell more anonymous masks on edm festivals
>>
NATO: Cucks led by a Norwegian male feminist.

Israel: Weak-ass Jews who haven't won a single fair fight.

Sorry Anonymous... If you can't defeat even defeat NATO and Israel, you don't stand a chance against the Donald.
>>
>>67539946
HOL UP

*SMACKS LIPS*
WOT YOU SAYIN'?
>>
after anonymous destroyed trump nato and jews have no chance
>>
File: Niggeronymous.jpg (46 KB, 695x800) Image search: [Google]
Niggeronymous.jpg
46 KB, 695x800
>>67539872

HOL UP
>>
>>67539027
NOBODY
CARES
ABOUT
ANONYMOUS
There literally sjw's trying to look intimidating and failing hilariously at it.
>>
>>67539027
>implying

Why bother making this thread? Why bother giving them any attention?

They're not "anonymous" that the media and public would like to think. How many fucking times in the last couple years has this leddit SJW nu-anon branch come out and said

>W-we're against you and you better not do this or else!"
>don't forgive, we don't forget, e-expect us?

Then they don't deliver. Anonymous died on this website 7 years ago. Fuck off with this shit.
>>
>>67539027
last time they "declared war" on Israel it didn't go so well if I remember.
>>
>>67540306
black lives matter were running around with these masks on in chicago
>>
the funny thing is the best people who believed in anonymous as a philosophy live very open lives.
>>
>>67539027

"Anonymous" seem to "declare war" every other fucking month these days. Remember last year when they "declared war" on Turkey and fuck all happened?

Remember when they "declared war" on ISIS and nothing happened a part from a few twitter accounts get taken down.

Anonymous is literally a joke. There's nobody really doing anything behind the mask. It's all a show. Nothing is real.

Maybe one time Anonymous was actually a real thing, years ago when real hackers who used the dark web to for criminal activity actually got stuff done, instead of today's so called Anonymous hacktivists which spends most of its time pushing memes on 4chan and Reddit.

Sorry lads but it it's true. Anonymous no longer exists. The old guard are long gone and now there's just the pretenders.
>>
>>67539027
>implying implications
For fucks sake, go to /b/ with this shit and see their reactions
these are not anons
these are attention seeking faggots
SAGE
>>
>>67540397
Wish those cucks would stop appropriating our culture.
>>
what I thought anons were full sjw and declaring war on trump, I'm curious who even does this shit anymore, its been sjw for years and now its full on right wing war fare, can this be real or am I pull this out of my dick again.
>>
>>67539027
Because they sure put the smack down on Scientology!
Trump should start manufacturing those Guy Fawkes masks and making money off these spergs.
>>
^^^^^^^^^^^
>LOOK AT MY NAME, I'M SO GLAD I'M A ANONYMOUS!!!111

Serious, this fucking kids are a joke, the max they can do is DDOS Trump servers.
>>
Out of work fags taking on out of work faggots with better poxies.
>>
>we are anomalus
>we are region
>forgive and forget
>expecto patronum
>>
File: 1457892135879.jpg (18 KB, 142x165) Image search: [Google]
1457892135879.jpg
18 KB, 142x165
>>67539027
>Anonymous-threatens-Israel-electronic-Holocaust-response
>>
ANONYMOUS DECLARE WAR WITH ANONYMOUS
>>
>>67542530
They already did that during Chanology.
>>
>child in mask uploads youtube video threatening severe action against international organizations, world leaders, ancient deities, etc.

>every news outlet picks up story

When will normies figure out that "Anonymous" means fuck-all?
>>
File: Edgy.png (430 KB, 579x408) Image search: [Google]
Edgy.png
430 KB, 579x408
>>67540507

They use it for every internet protests
>>
>>67544223
Anonymous used to do serious shit and gained notoriety for it, now it's all libcucks from reddit hijacking the name for attention. Like everything they steal from 4chan they'll eventually drive it down into the dirt, especially with all the worthless calls to 'war' they've been lately.
>>
>>67544400
trips dubs, its over, kek has spoken
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.