[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Living Suggestions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 281x179
1. What are some /pol/-approved living places in the US? (City and state, please.)

2. What are some cities in the US with at least 20,000 people that are safe, clean, and look new? (For example, "almost every building in this city looks like it was just built.")

3. Rank these from best to worst:
Washington
Idaho
Arizona
New Mexico
Texas
Michigan
Florida
>>
I'm thinking these might be good places
- north dakota
- northern Idaho
>>
nice datamining
>>
File: USUlogan.jpg (342 KB, 657x367) Image search: [Google]
USUlogan.jpg
342 KB, 657x367
Logan, UT is nice. So is Orem, UT.

Both college towns, but not liberal shitholes. Lots of outdoor activities and nature. Mostly white. Both about an hour or less from SLC, so flights are cheap. Orem has more jobs. Logan is sleepy.
>>
bumping thread for OP because am also curious
>>
Stay the fuck out of New England. We don't want anyone who would unironically post on /pol/ and support the ideas that /pol/ supports.
>>
>>67541469
Don't worry, you can have your second amendment cancelled and paying 60% in taxes for niggers, single mothers, and drug addicts all to yourself.
>>
>>67538627
Whoever has the most delegates
>>
>>67540075
I live in Utah. Logan is more than ah hour away from SLC. I live 35 mins from SLC and it takes me 40 mins to get to Logan. You have to pass by my city to get to SLC from Logan.
>>
>>67541469

NEfag here, what the fuck are you gonna do about it commie?
>>
File: boise bench.jpg (248 KB, 1034x650) Image search: [Google]
boise bench.jpg
248 KB, 1034x650
Northern Idaho is nice, but there's not a lot of industry other than tourism and timber. You have to like winter to live up there. Moscow is a small college town. I believe Lewiston still has a couple of pulp mill plants (BC and Potlach?), so it probably still stinks of rotten eggs due to the delignification processing.

Boise is nice, but it's getting sprawly especially on the west side near Eagle / Nampa. Micron Inc on the east side seems to be boom/bust a lot depending on how tech happens. It's a college town downtown. The Snake river flows through campus and downtown, and you can tube it in the summer. Traffic on interstate is getting bad during rush hour with all the new Californicators.

I personally like Idaho Falls on the east side of the state. It's a few hours from SLC., so it's no convenient, but it's a nice little town with a farmer's market and easy access to the Tetons.

Central Idaho north of I84 is potato farms / volcanic scrub. South of I84 is dry plains / flatland. The mountains start behind Boise, east of Idaho Falls, and north of the plains.
>>
>>67542060

OK, 75 min. I remember it being about an hour from the airport to Login on the interstate.
>>
>>67543327
How's downtown Boise? What about Meridian? Which would you rather live in? Which has less niggers/Mexicans?
>>
File: bend.jpg (167 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
bend.jpg
167 KB, 600x350
>>67544126

I was last there about 18 months ago. I stayed in Eagle, as I was headed over to my brother's place in Bend OR (another great place - see pic).

It seemed most of the beaners were in Nampa. There are basically no blacks that I am aware of. Downtown is OK - lots of new condos and coffee shops. The old neighborhoods north of downtown are nice, but getting pricey for tiny houses. The bench is kind of trashy-ish IMO, but it's the old commercial district. West of town has lots of planned sprawl communities with big expensive houses. It feels like any other sprawl, good or bad. If I could live there I'd get one of the old houses downtown, or a condo in Eagle.
>>
My wife's son's dad is from Detroit and he usually talks well about it but I don't know much about America. What about Michigan, is it comfy?
>>
File: Idaho life.png (50 KB, 778x1102) Image search: [Google]
Idaho life.png
50 KB, 778x1102
here's a map of Idaho counties by % of whites
>>
Bump4more
>>
>>67546331
Funny how 95% white is this rare in America that you have to go to the outskirts of nowhere to find it. It is basically the case anywhere in Europe outside the major cities.
>>
>>67542060
So you are like Ogden/Layton? I'm in sandy. Utah is nice, has some liberal shit and slc is highest gay per capita population if I remember right. But there are some naughty ass just leaving Mormonism willing to try anything girls here that can be steered into a nice qt.
>>
Quite a few 99% white north dakota counties. They all have less than 10,000 inhabitants though, lel >:(
>>
>>67547501

We took the light rail out to Sandy last time I was there. It had been a while since I had been in SLC, so I wasn't expecting it to be so nice. (I usually stay near Ogden to catch the I80 shortcut into WY). It's almost as nice as the system in Portland. Do the brewpub crawl, walk over to the station, and cruise on home without a DUI. They even let the bars stay open in SLC until midnight now.

>>67546331

Yeah, that's about my experience. Black = beaners. Nampa is the lower left corner. What's the red in Clark Co for? Indians?
>>
File: ND.jpg (76 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
ND.jpg
76 KB, 550x366
>>67548363

My mom's family was originally from ND. She went to Jamestown college. I flew into Bismarck a few years ago to do a customer install at the Univ in Mandan. Man, you don't realize how small the cities in ND are until you see Bismarck with it's single "skyscraper" that is visible for miles and miles.
>>
>>67549821
West Fargo is GOAT
>>
There are northern cities in washington like bellingham that are mostly new construction. it's pretty out there, far away from a major city like seattle but 82K people live there
>>
File: 1457420981639.jpg (70 KB, 587x545) Image search: [Google]
1457420981639.jpg
70 KB, 587x545
>>67550708
Bellingham looks like Detroit. 99% of the buildings look like run down abandoned shit built in 1920.
>>
>>67551284

Spokane is full of niggers and especially beaners. It's a shithole in the desert, kind of like Vegas. It's slowly merging with Coer d'Alene ID, but CdA is/was a much nicer town.

Hood River is nice, but has it's share of migrants working in the apple orchards. I still like the place.
>>
>>67552090
You mean Bellingham?
>>
>>67552090

CDA is still pretty nice, but yeah spokane is shitty
>>
>>67545385
Everywhere except Detroit
>>
Idaho, Montana, the Dakotas, New Hampshire, Maine, Kentucky, Indiana and Arizona
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.