[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After seeing all these millennials act, should military service
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 4L_fskgjyIx.jpg (297 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
4L_fskgjyIx.jpg
297 KB, 1024x768
Millennials have to come to the conclusion that they can do whatever they want with no consequences. They start riots, attack those that disagree with them, and one has even bum rushed a presidential candidate while under the supervision of secret service. I feel that the only way to teach our kids some discipline is to make military service mandatory. If you're a millennial, you were most likely raised with no discipline. You will destroy this country with the generation you bring up. Until millennials learn that there's consequences, nothing will ever be the same.
>>
>>67538025
Yes, absolutely mandatory service
>>
>manlet stomping on the American flag

Why do manlets always try to act tough and intimidating?
>>
>>67538025
> should military service be mandatory?
Ofcourse.
>>
All leftists should be the USA Special mine clearing unit, they get sent in first.
If they survive they get a free 1 way ticket and passport to any 3rd world country they desire.
>>
As long as you keep these fucktards out of my Air Force, I'm fine with it.
>>
>>67539356
> 1 way ticket and passport to any 3rd world country they desire.
kek they die anyway
>>
>>67538025
Pretty fucking retarded stance. It's been proven that voluntary recruitment is very much superior to drafting.

I don't think it's effective method to wipe leftists out. My father is a rojo and he survived the military, Spain was pretty chill and peaceful then though.
>>
>>67538025
As long as they get no benefits once they separate. They don't deserve them. In my opinion all of these kids getting in for 4 years just for the GI bill are scumbags. Something like that should require 10.
>>
File: 1452307975234.jpg (73 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
1452307975234.jpg
73 KB, 640x430
>>67538025
I certainly agree with this but I don't think the typical 4-year military contract would work in a mandatory service.

I think college education (STEM and nothing else) should be free if you commit 2 years service to the military.
>>
>>67539884

Air Force and Navy don't discipline enough. I wouldn't want them there.
>>
>>67540870
Drafting doesn't wipe political ideologies out but NEETS rather. You can get work experience, academic titles,driving licenses and working traits in the army.
>>
>>67538025

No because I don't want these illogical and already violent morons being taught how to kill efficiently.
>>
>>67538025
No, they'll desert as soon as they're conscripted. Mandatory service will be redundant and pointless given their mindset
>>
>>67538025
Yep, straighten them the fuck out
>>
>NO ROOM FOR HATE
>FUCK THE POLICE

I hate liberals.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.