[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I convince my liberal friends Islam is evil? Nothing I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: happy muslim.png (451 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
happy muslim.png
451 KB, 1080x720
How do I convince my liberal friends Islam is evil? Nothing I say convinces them. They believe Islam is peace.
>>
>>67536344
>Nothing I say convinces them
Sounds like your arguments are unconvincing then. How about stop getting cucked by prejudices and form your own opinions?
>>
File: maariful_kaliphate.jpg (403 KB, 871x750) Image search: [Google]
maariful_kaliphate.jpg
403 KB, 871x750
>>67536344
Facts you nigger.
>>
appeal to their emotions, rather than logic
that's how liberals work
>>
File: buk_aisha.jpg (641 KB, 877x1350) Image search: [Google]
buk_aisha.jpg
641 KB, 877x1350
>>67536344
As much facts as you need to raise doubts in their mind.
>>
File: 1454437633549.png (87 KB, 727x669) Image search: [Google]
1454437633549.png
87 KB, 727x669
>>67536344
>>
>>67536344
Ask them whats the punishment for:
apostasy
homosexuality
>>
>>67536344
Ask them a lot of questions they are going to have to give negative answers too like the punishment for leaving Islam etc
>>
>>67537800
>well as long as they are not violent and stuff they can totally integrate

>rotherham wasn't about islam they are just sick that's why

Typical liberal arguments.
>>
mohammed got a booty
>>
>>67536344
Buddhism is peace somehow they stole the translation of all the Buddhist statue's they destroyed and adapted it to islam
>>
>>67537559
looks like Jews specifically made Muslims to attack Christians
>>
Liberal Friends

Thats whats a waste of time op.
>>
>>67536344
Islam itself is no more misguided than old school Christianity.

They're on a mission to unite the world under one ideology and moral code.

They have no interest whatsoever in preserving Western secular ideals or a government with no God to bless it with authority.

They're straight up abusing the naivety of left-wing "tolerance" and "secularism" with the specific goal of destroying it.

The terrorists literally hate you for your godlessness. They don't want Bernie Sanders or a fucking woman to sit in office any more than the Christians do, but they'll happily take advantage of a useful idiot's willingness to let them flood in and gain a stable footing.
>>
>>67538662
take that goyim
>>
>>67538662
>implying Jews hate Christians
They hate everything that isn't Jewish. They'd sooner eradicate both of you.
>>
What if this thread would make the news? What if bernie supporters redirect this thread to a news channel? You are a hero OP
>>
>>67539100
someone from this thread is gonna have to shoot up a school for that to happen
>>
>>67536344
Show them some Islam experts.
Most of the time Islam experts were muslims before and now they critices it and try to warn us.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.