[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the most degenerate person that ever existed? I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Who's the most degenerate person that ever existed? I'd say is the Marquis de Sade, with Caligula in second place
>>
>>67535773
Me desu senpai
>>
>>67535773
your mom
>>
>>67535773
Me.
>>
>>67535884
lol well memed I almost fell off my chair XD

>>67535867
>>67535933
What makes you think you're more degenerate than this two guys?
>>
>>67535773
Aleister Crowley
>>
>>67536020
You want the list?
>>
>>67536181
Yes.
>>
>>67536181
Sure, let's see what /pol/lacks are actually made of
>>
>>67536303
>>67536379
Okay.

>furfag
>atheist
>bisexual
>had a kid at 18
>have done drugs
>lost virginity at 14
>have had sex with over 30 men and women
>regularly fap to bestiality, loli and shota
>unemployed
>uneducated
>>
>>67536032
That's actually a good one. We'll never know
what happened on his crazy ass parties.

“Happiness lies within one's self, and the way to dig it out is cocaine.”
― Aleister Crowley
>>
>>67536741
Are you also a brony?
>>
>>67537992
No.
>>
>>67535773
OP
>>
>>67536741
if you haven't kill someone and fucked it, you're not even in the level of the most degenerate

Pro tip: gilles de rais
>>
>>67536741
how do you live with yourself anon?
>>
Caligula is pretty much /b/ incarnate
>>
>>67535933
Of course it's you Muhammad
>>
>>67538683
Lots of booze.
>>
Elagabalus
>>
>>67538554
Not by far, worse thing I've done is lying to a christian girl so I could get into her pants. That and a lot of drugs, but that's it: no rape, no murder, etc.

>>67538679
>gilles de rais
>>67539153
>Elagabalus
Post achievements, faggots
>>
>>67535773
that gay black guy from france who talks about postmodernism.
>>
>>67535773
>Caligula
>Degenerate
I think you mean best emperor who ever lived
>>
>>67535773
Don't you know Marquis de Sade was in fact black and was embastilled an shit but HE A GUD BOI DINDU NOFFIN
>>
>>67535773
Muhammad (pigshit be upon him)
>>
>>67539361
FOCAULT

THAT FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>67535773
Some historical serial killers could fit the bill, Gilles de Rais has already been cited.

Among rulers, some Roman emperors ere turbo-degenerates but Caliphs managed to match them. Especially the High Court of Fatimid Egypt which is perhaps the most corrupt court ever in history. Never has treason and decadence taken such elaborate ways.
>>
>>67535773
I'd agree that theyre pretty fucking degenerate, but I decided to browse b a couple days back and some poster was talking about how he lived with his biological sister and post op trans girlfriend, and they'd occasionally have threesomes together. Everyone found out his gf was post op because he said that (s)he and his sister liked to wear strapons. I wish I screencapped for proof, but if its true then that guys a yuge fuckin degenerate
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.