[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask a guy who just voted for kasich anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: iohiovoting.jpg (211 KB, 1200x821) Image search: [Google]
iohiovoting.jpg
211 KB, 1200x821
ask a guy who just voted for kasich anything
>>
you like pancakes?
>>
What's it like to be a traitor?
>>
who?
>>
>>67534366
why do you hate white people?
>>
how stupid are you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbbUicPyy9A
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 246x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 246x250
>>67534366
Why are you voting for a democrat pretending to be a republican?
>>
Do you mind if I come you your thread just to post

NIGGERS

?
>>
How many cocks did you suck on the way home?
>>
Do you understand what this nation is built on?

The brightest immigrants from all over the world contributed to the success of this country. I came to this nation from turkey in 2004. I speak first-hand of the necessity to maintain a steady flow of brilliant minds from all arenas of the world.

To turn our backs on the masses yearning for acceptance, is to sign our own death warrant.

The simple fact is that without immigration, there would be no more scientific or cultural innovation. Those are the two aspects that define our very existence.

It is for that reason that I fully support John Kasich, and you should too!
>>
>>67534426
waffles are better
>>
File: 1457852848802.gif (2 MB, 431x286) Image search: [Google]
1457852848802.gif
2 MB, 431x286
>>67534366
When are you gunna drop out? Do you really want to destroy your party? No one will vote for you guys again if you subvert the will of your base.
>>
>>67534741
three
>>
>>67534366

I voted for Ted Cruz earlier this morning. I had originally planned on voting for Donald Trump, but then I realized that we need a knowledgeable, courageous, consistent conservative with a proven track record in the White House. Not just another egotistical, corporate fat cat like Donald Trump. I am now a CruzMissile.
>>
>>67534683
sure
>>
>>67534427
I'd only be a traitor if I was a trump fanboy before now
>>
>>67534529
I hate everyone equally
>>
>>67534804
If you came legally then you're more than welcome, if you're an illegal welfare queen doing under the table work then I want Kebab like you removed. Simple as that.

My family got here without abusing the system, so can you if you're actually worthwhile.
>>
Do you realize that Kasich supports the abomination known as Common Core?
>>
>>67535440
He also supports gun control and giving illegals amnesty.

He has no place in the republican party.
>>
>>67534675
I make less than 50k
>>
>>67534845
you really are a faggot then
>>
>>67534804
>>67534366
Kasich would have to retroactively win a few primaries, along with every upcoming primary to get the nomination. Why are people in my stats so fucking stupid.
>>
>>67534366

Gee golly, gilligers? Golly? Gee golly golly golly gee. Gee golly! Gee Gee Gee Golly Gee!?!

Gee golly,

Gee golly.
>>
>>67535274
but whites will literally go extinct if the globalists have their way
>>
>>67535559
You should have voted for bernie then if you wanted those sweet gibmedats
>>
>>67534804
Brilliant minds, sure. But by and large that's not who's coming in. It's the least educated, the least skilled, the lowest IQ, the most dependent people who have been flooding into the west from the third world for the past several decades. Over 60% of immigrants in the US collect some sort of welfare, double the rate of native born. We can't afford to keep taking in all the world's impoverished masses and then allowing to freeload off the remaining (and shrinking) base of taxpayers.

My solution: anyone is free to immigrate to the US but they must first take an IQ test and only those scoring above 130 shall be admitted. They must also agree to never use any form of welfare (including tax credits, public education, etc)
>>
>>67535759
yes
>>
File: Dalek.png (376 KB, 900x1148) Image search: [Google]
Dalek.png
376 KB, 900x1148
>>67534366
Literally why.
>>
What's it feel like to throw your vote away on someone is for sure not going to get the nomination?
>>
>>67534804
>from all over the world
You mean from all over the Europe.

The rest didn't contribute shit.

Especially not the wetbacks or muslims.
>>
>>67536035
I also want to know the answer to this question. Although if he's in Ohio voting for Kasich is the best way to cockblock Trump.
>>
>>67536278
follow up question: assuming you're in Ohio why do you want to cockblock Trump?
>>
CNN "powdery substance in mail. Campaign HQ shut down."

Translation- Trump supporter went insane and mailed anthrax to Rubio.

Get ready fellas, The MSM is going to tear you Trump guys a new asshole.
>>
>>67536633
Nice source faggot
>>
>>67535998
This.
>>
>>67534366
What's it like to want to lose?
>>
>>67534366
How much did George Soros pay you?
>>
>>67536968
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/marco-rubios-dc-campaign-office-evacuated-due-suspicious/story?id=37670418
>>
>>67534366
How long have you been a cuck?
>>
Reddit Poll"
Who do you think would be the best President?
strawpoll.me/7091398
>>
I am an Ohioan too. Love Kasich, he deserves the nod for his success here.

I'm so sick of the Republican establishment that I voted trump.
>>
Forgot he was even our governor.
>>
>>67535559
then why vote for the guy who will raise taxes and not the guy who will lower them?
>>
>>67534366
Why are you Kasichstani?
>>
>>67534366
Does your vagina hurt
>>
>>67534366
How does it feel knowing you could have stayed at home and the same result would have happened?
>>
>>67535158
traitor to your country and your kind if u are white desu
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.