[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
North Carolina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 2mapofnc.jpg (46 KB, 418x328) Image search: [Google]
2mapofnc.jpg
46 KB, 418x328
Anything really important about this primary or is it pretty much just front runners gonna blow out?
>>
File: pawpaw leftist.jpg (195 KB, 1472x828) Image search: [Google]
pawpaw leftist.jpg
195 KB, 1472x828
Its a swing state in the general.

Went to Trump rally yesterday, talked to a paid anti trump shill.

Voted for Trump today.

got pics of rare leftists
>>
>>67530316
How much was he being paid?
>>
>>67530541
Not sure on specifics, he was a bit of a moron (if you can believe that). He was pretty much some New England schlub with toothpick limbs and a big beer gut that bragged on getting booted from the trump rally in maine.
>>
>>67530316
Yeah but for Primary though I'm an independent I dunno how much an impact I would even have. I would have to pick a specific side's primary . Won't say who I'd vote for on either side though I was just saying in a general sense.
>>
File: average canes fan.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
average canes fan.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
tfw no nc gf
>>
>>67530700
DESU I was going to vote for Bernie in primary just to stick it to Shillary but after going to a Trump rally and seeing in the last few days how disgusting Bernie supporters are, I had to go with Trump.
>>
I'm pretty sure my niger school is going to bus the ooga boogas to the polling stations
>>
>>67530897
I don't really like Trump on that side, sorry.
>>
>>67530132
Voted for Bernie to stick it to Hillary. If he somehow ekes a win out by a miracle, that would be great. Otherwise, voting for Trump in the general.
>>
You guys wanna have fun with a survey
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2593366/NOT-on-OUR-CAMPUS
>>
Post assassination threats to;:
/r/Donsguard
>>
Oh also did yall who did vote, vote for that bond that's going to colleges and stuff? Why/why not?

I find it odd that it's shoved in there instead of in the general election or is that on purpose so nobody votes for it?
>>
>>67530132
I was in Raleigh last week. Loved it.
>>
>>67536682
I'm in Gastonia, I went to Raleigh once, as a 4th grade field trip back in the 90s.
>>
>>67530831
my fucking nigga
I knew who this was just from the thumbnail
>>
>>67536679
I don't even know what it's about. I see those little green signs about it by the road, but they don't say anything about what it's about.
>>
>>67537982
connect.nc.gov has what it'll do it's supposed to improve infrastructure in stuff like colleges and parks. They say it's been 15 years since the last one of it's kind was done in the state. State's grown a bunch since then so they have a fair argument there.
>>
>>67536679
The 3 billion dollar one? Interestingly, didn't appear on my ballot but it did on my mother's. I voted Democrat, but she voted Republican.

Not sure what happened, somebody should confirm this with me. Queen City here.
>>
>>67530831
>>67537269

Sauce?

I normally like skinny girls but this gave me a thunderous erection
>>
>>67530697

a pawpaw who is a moron with toothpick limbs and a beer gut

color me surprised
>>
>>67530132
NC is a combination of SC and TN. Trump should be just fine.
>>
>>67530831

i bet she looks real odd naked, tho
>>
>>67539107

ehh.. It's more like a combination of SC and Virginia

NC is way more liberal than TN
>>
>>67539107
>>67539312
Yeah we are actually getting into being purple. People like to group us as hardcore red like SC but we really aren't, we are a lot more middle grounded. One thing I do like about this state being an independent. Are we at the level of the usual purple states , not yet but it's started.
>>
File: man-drinking-alcohol.jpg (35 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
man-drinking-alcohol.jpg
35 KB, 700x466
>>67534374
>Some of the survey questions are personal and you might experience emotional discomfort while answering them. At the end of the survey you will be given information about resources should you wish to talk with someone.

A trigger warning AND counseling, what a thoughtful school

>mffw
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.