[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Less than half of teens are straight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 700x350
How bullshit is this study?

No way only 48% of teens identify as straight.

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/teens-these-days-are-queer-af-new-study-says
>>
Bump for interest.
>>
>>67529863
Spaghetti's straight too until you heat it up.
>>
>>67529863
>feminist study
>broadly.vice

Do we even have to investigate? I don't even think the numbers of fags are that high on 4chan, including all the fag boards.
>>
>>67529863
>>
>>67529863
Once sexual liberation destroys the family structure, its like Pandora's box, society crumbles from within.
>>
Sexuality is a scale. Barely anyone is purely heterosexual.
>>
>>67529863
it was probably made with bias but it's probably true. crossdressers are not a new concept, neither is prison gay, and traps just add a whole other level. I blame industrialisation and urbanization
>>
kids misinterpreting media n shit. taught that being strictly straight makes you narrow minded and a fuk.
>>
>"identify" as

teenagers will say whatever makes them fit in, which right now means pretending to be LGBTAYYLMAOWWF
>>
I substitute teach hs, and all the flirting and stuff I see is straight.
>>
File: 1457914521287.jpg (193 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
1457914521287.jpg
193 KB, 960x686
>>67531106
basically this.
>>
>>67529863
as EXCLUSIVELY heterosexual
this means 30% of them being like well i would have sex with X 10/10 celebrity of same gender maybe one time xDDD so im not 100% str8!!
95%+ of them probably fit the classic definition of cis heterosexual
>>
>>67530517
This

Fags are a tiny, but very vocal minority. Yet they constitute what? 1% of the global population? Leftards and SJWs are trying to make it look like 90% of people are gay.
>>
>>67530690
>>67529863

Uh, well, if you mean sexuality as behavior, most people could fuck just about anything. A woman fucks a cucumber for pleasure, does that mean she's not hetero, or that veggies are her "orientation"?
>>
>>67532133
Yes. She's a vegsexual and that's equal love, how dare you judge her, you bigot. It's because of oppressive shitlords like you that so many fruitsexuals commit suicide. We need to teach children from an early age about fucking themselves with vegs and fruits.

>human/veg marriage not legal
>2016
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.