[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside, how common is race-mixing in Europe since the """""""refugee"""""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: 1457719053968.png (48 KB, 798x712) Image search: [Google]
1457719053968.png
48 KB, 798x712
Memes aside, how common is race-mixing in Europe since the """""""refugee""""""" crisis?
>>
It's the law
>>
>>67529287
What kind of question is this? The rapes have gone through the roof.

Plenty of racemixing going on, just not necessarily voluntarily.

You think any of those fine ass blondes with established families are going to mix with a refugee with no money and on government benefits, you're sorely mistaken.

I'd say its even less than here in the states.
Less than 5%
>>
>>67529287
pretty uncommon desu. Ignore these lowlife cucks on /pol/
>>
>>67530760
I meant voluntary obviously, most rape babies are aborted
>>
Uncommon.

Much, much less common than in the US, for sure.
>>
>>67529287
Lol these invaders are like shit taking form.
They literaly can't interact without a woman without sexualy harrassing them one way or an other.

The only acceptable males are whites, jews and maybe east asians .
>>
>>67530647
This
>>
>>67529287
is that Swedish broken
>>
File: 1453588488868s.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1453588488868s.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>67531081
>jews
>>
>>67531311
So,why exactly shouldnt they be acceptable? They have pale skin,and often Blue eyes,and theyre not following the Islam Bullshit Religion.
>>
>>67531311
I can't help but seeing a funny and intelligent life partner desirable.
>>
1) There's hardly much racemixing in Britain, unless you go to London and spot the fat ugly slut with a niglet

2) There aren't mass refugees within Britain, thanks to tight borders at Dover, plus English channel

3) The kikes have failed to feminise British men like they did with the Germans and Swedish. But instead, the average British male still turns into a Chav (they're pretty agressive towards women) or standard Lad (Objectifies women)

4) Britain is 88% white, 5% muslim (religion & race) and 2% black

5) Over the last year, people have been brushing off the media's racemixing propaganda, and are now turning against it.

6) More and more people are realising of the Jew and of Cultural Marxism
>>
>>67531540
>>67531798
Are you fools? Jews are the reason we're fucked in the first place. You're brainwashed, cuck Kraut.
>>
>>67529287
In France we didn't had so many refugees. Our interracial couples are high, but stable.
>>
>>67532003
>Implying Globalist Zionist Jew=Redpilled Middle Class Jew
>>
>>67531926
Pls be real
>>
White woman + black male, not very common. Don't think I know any girl who's together with a full blood nigger. Don't know anyone who's ever confessed to it either.

I'm living in Trondheim though, not that many nogs here. It might be different in Oslo.

No Norwegian girl want an poor uneducated ape who's living of the government. The social stigma would make them outcasts.

White girls + arab/brown guys, that's a bit more common. I know maybe two girls who're together with shitskins.
>>
>>67529287

Memes aside, I think it will now be more uncommon than before.

Europe has always racemixed, but now people are more and more aware and hate the mudslimes more and more.

That's why I suspect the inmigration plot was done to destabilized and turn Europe to the right, not to the left
>>
>>67532003
Non religious ones are not an issue.
>>
>>67532236
Women who date nigs tend to do so either cause

>daddy is rich
>they have a career and need "adventure"
>black guy is a well paid athlete or musical performer.

Other than those three cases you won't find women with black guys.
>>
File: 1439651412466.jpg (35 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
1439651412466.jpg
35 KB, 460x288
>>67532166
It is.

I mean, we were cucked most during Blair's regime (1997-2010), and we still are. But the cuckoldry is dying, and it's been accelerating dying since we've seen masses of refugees in mainland EU failing multiculturalism, and the BLM/''WE WUZ'' in north america.

Like I said, we're cuckolds still, but don't be surprised when you and EU's media portrays Britain as ''''''''''neo-nazis'''''''''' within the next 9 years.

The old non voters are starting to get interest in politics again as they realised we aren't at the bottom of marianas trench with the likes of sweden and germany. And we have a growing number of working class youth (chavs mainly) who're hating on Islam, and recently, SJW cucks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R8MAuLanJY
Not even feminist women are getting away with a beating from a green street thug nowadays.
>>
>>67532236

Cuckoldry has been popular in Europe for centuries, mainly with blacks because of the big cocks, but women almost never have children with them, thus keeping descendants still white.

This racemixing meme is just propaganda by the media and the agenda they want to push.

Despite being more leftist and "tolerant", not many europeans would actually dare to have a family with blacks or muslims
>>
>>67532778

>Old white men go to Thailand to get some nice young pussy.

>Old white women go to Africa to get some nice young BBC.

That's the stereotype at least.

>pic related is government financed racemixing propaganda, in disguise as a teen drama.
>>
I live in rural England and I only see it when I go to urban areas, always see nogs and white girls with daddy issues with them.
>>
Almost nonexistant, do you expect normal women to go after fucking refugees? This is not America where women jump on every black cock they see
>>
>>67533330
>Cuckoldry has been popular in Europe for centuries, mainly with blacks because of the big cocks

maybe in spain
>>
>>67533523
>have daddy issues
>take part in the genocide of your own race

why?
>>
>>67533910
gotta get back at daddy, even if it means collapsing western civilization

basically the mentality of modern women
>>
>>67533470
^please translate garbage pic image
>>
>>67529287
There was none
>>
>>67532003
If you can't beat them, join them :^)
>>
>>67529287
Very uncommon, less than 3% of couples are racemixed. This meme is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>67533758

No, mainly in France, then Britain in the victorian era, now recently in Germany before all this happened.

Spain, Greece, Italy, we've always been hypersexual
>>
Can't talk about other European countries but I know for a fact that 3 girls of my friend group went to refugee shelters a few times to have sex.
My gf explained to me that it's a forbidden fruit which makes it so appealing.
>>
File: jabber.jpg (41 KB, 435x571) Image search: [Google]
jabber.jpg
41 KB, 435x571
>>67533470
look at that girls face
they seem to have a lot of trouble not making it always blank face stereotypical blonde impressionable very young upper class girls
>>
>>67529287
I wish I could race-mix with a nice japanese qtpie with crooked teeth
>>
>>67532166
It isn't
Tons of Brits have muzzie bfs
>>
>>67529287
Refugees are weird as fuck, poor, ugly, smell like shit, rapists, manlets, can't speak the native language etc. Did you really think women wanting to fuck them was anything other than a meme?
>>
>>67529287

In france there is some black/white mix, but I've never seen white and arabs, apart from a handful of white guys with north african QT. And I live near Paris.
>>
>>67539717
It's really not common at all. If anything white male + desi female is far more common.
>>
>>67540042
Same here. Most white girls are loyal to their race but when they mix it tends to be niggers for some reason.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.