[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people lie about the Emperor so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: ugly.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkWq1HGlA_4
>>
Damn she got really fat.
>>
File: 1457992761060.png (437 KB, 1300x1280) Image search: [Google]
1457992761060.png
437 KB, 1300x1280
>>67528654
I don't know how she thought she could argue against trump's economic policies by completely ignoring trump's actual economic policies.
>>
>>67529750
When was she not fat?
>>
>>67528654
They are paid by George Soros and other groups to do so.
>>
can someone please post the video if her shooting up heroin.
>>
>>67528654
LOL SERIOUSLY OP?!? WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF BIGOT RACIST XENOPHONE NATIVIST ABLEIST WHITE PRIVLIDGED SHITLORD??????
>>
>>67530536
you mean this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkOen2T46BM

I have no idea what's going on. Is this her doing a skit, is it someone else, or is this shit for real?
>>
>>67530299
She was damn attractive during gamer gate.
Huge tits, small waist, nice ass. Real hourglass figure
>>
>>67530729
You'd think she'd lose some weight doing all those drugs, fucking A man.
>>
File: 1457967768292.jpg (78 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1457967768292.jpg
78 KB, 800x600
>>67528654
because they're scared
>>
>>67528654
I like Trump, but having that fat guy talk on stage was a dick move. He didn't look like he enjoyed the attention.
>>
>>67528654
Did this bitch get fatter?
>>
>>67531607
He was just nervous.

He'll probably never forget this and it will be a highlight of his life.
>>
>>67531250
The meme would have higher energy without the text at the end and just the angry face.
>>
I'm glad you made this thread OP, because I didn't get the chance to post my Laci Green rape fantasy in the last thread.

Here's how I would rape Laci:

I would sneak up behind her and then put one arm around her head so that my rough, masculine hand was keeping her fat gob shut. I would use my other arm to reach around her torso area, so that she couldn't move her arms. I'd tense my biceps a little when doing this, so that she could witness my superior male strength, destroying any hope she had of escaping my grip.

Assuming I just picked her up on the street, I would drag her, kicking and trying to scream, back to my car. I'd tighten my grip around her mouth quite a bit, bring my mouth right up her ear, tell her "if you try to escape, I'll brake your fucking neck and still rape you". After issuing her with this warning, I would lick and bite her ear a little and then open the door to the back of the car with the arm I was using to hold her arms.

With the car open, I'd push her in and throw myself at her, using my weight to keep her restrained. I'd close the car door and then proceed to tie her up. I'd start by fitting a ball gag around her mouth, tightening it until she started whimpering in pain. Next I'd tie her hands together behind her back and then tie her ankles together. I'd finish this stage off by hog tying her. I would say to her "Laci, I'm not a big fan of hog tied girls, but I can't risk you escaping. Watching you squirm, listening to you helplessly cry for help and mercy, it's making me so hard right now I think my underwear are about to start tearing"
>>
>>67532359

I'd be telling myself to save giving in to my urges till I had her some place quiet and out of the way, but I'd allow myself a small treat at this point. I would take off whatever shoes she was wearing, press my face right up against her sweaty feet and deeply inhale, making sure that I was being loud enough for her to hear me. After doing this several times, I would remove her socks, carry on sniffing her feet and lick them for a few minutes.

She'd be getting all ticklish when I do this and I would be able to make out very brief hints of laughter in between all of her crying. I would say her to her "I beat you're starting to enjoy this, aren't you?" She would start shaking her head and as I reached for her breasts, she would start shaking it even more. I would be able to hear a muffled "NO!" from her as I began stroking them gently. A big smile would be forming on my face and my raging hard on would now be poking into her stomach.

I would pull away quickly and tell myself that I had to wait, I would be getting too excited. After reminding myself that this was only the beginning, I would hop into the drivers seat and drive me and Laci back to my house. I would reverse the car onto the driveway, stop, open the garage door and reverse it inside. I'd turn the engine off, close the garage door and then open the back door.

I would reach to grab her and she would try and kick my arms away. This wouldn't hold me back though and after a few futile attempts, she would know that resistance was futile at this stage. After pulling her legs out of the car, I would grab hold of her stomach area and throw her over my shoulders.
>>
>>67531716
Each and every video.
>>
>>67532419

I'd carry her through the house and up to my bedroom, throwing her onto the bed. I would then lock the door, as all the bedroom doors in my house have locks on them. I would pace up and down the room a few times whilst staring at her, her staring right back at me. I'd say "Laci, you aren't leaving this house until I have sexually tamed you. I am going to do things to you that you never thought you'd experience. The feminist in you is going to try and resist enjoying them, but it will all be in vain because I will carry on until you are my obedient slave."

I would then approach her, grab her by the jaw and say "Just so you know, I really enjoy it when you struggle, all tied up like that". I would then use a sharp knife to cut the hog tie, so she was just restrained at the hands and feet once again. Using the same knife, I would cut t-shirt and bra off, so that I could finally get at those huge breasts of hers. I'd start by sucking on her nipples, starting off nice and gently, simultaneously brushing my tongue over it. When doing this I would be holding on to her body with one hand around her hips and the other around her back, gently squeezing both areas occasionally so that she could feel my strong grip dominating her some more.

After spending a good 5-10 minutes with either nipple, I would cut her jeans and panties off. "You've got such a nice big arse Laci, I do love an arse like yours" I would tell her. I'd throw her naked body over my crotch area, so that her arse was facing towards me. I would spend a good 10-15 minutes spanking her, paying equal attention to either arse cheek. I would keep in mind that it is important to make sure that each spank 'strings' when it hits, as opposed to 'smacks'. I would to make her arse nice and red, not all bruised.
>>
>>67532491

After spanking her relentlessly, I would lay myself down flat and lift her up on top of my, so that her crotch area was directly on my face. I would use one hand to grope both of her breasts, pulling the two of the close together so that I could use the one hand to play with both nipples. I would use the other hand to pull and rub on her clit, whilst my tongue brushed against her vagina lips and occasionally entered her. I would do this for a good 15-20minutes, slowly increasing the severity of the whole thing as time went on.

She would be gushing all over my face at this stage and my dick would be getting so big and hard that it would be pushing out from beyond my trousers, poking its head about the waist. She would notice this and start gushing some more. By now her cries of fear would be turning to groans of sexual satisfaction. I would end the oral sex abruptly, leaving her to fall back down on to the mattress. I would look at her and say "I knew you were gonna start enjoying this Laci. This is only the beginning though, I've got plenty more in mind for you".

As she would be showing clear signs of enjoyment at this stage, I would cut the rope keeping her legs tied together and push both of her thighs outward, revealing her moist vagina. I would take both of my hands and place them underneath her two thighs, gently massaging them. I would bring my face right up to hers and start kissing her face all over. Still massaging her things, the kissing would turn to licking and I would be going all over. I'm talking face, ears, neck, lips. Finally, the licking would turn to gentle biting.

I would push my two hands further down her thighs at this point, slowly making my way to her arse cheeks. I would also start moving my head down her body, passing by her breasts and torso area, carrying on with the kissing, licking and gentle biting. My hands would both be tightly grabbing her arse cheeks now and I would occasionally poke a finger into her arsehole.
>>
>>67532550

My head has now traveled all the way down her body and my lips are up against her vagina again. Before commencing with the oral sex once more, I would bit around her crotch area quite a bit, still squeezing her arse and fingering her arsehole. I would then bring my hands back and use one to start fingering her.

I would start off by gently and slowly stroking her vagina with a single finger. She would start cumming at this stage and through that drool soaked gag start begging me to go deeper into her vagina. I wouldn't, I would carry on stroking it and use my other hand to once again rub and pull on her clit. As her groans increased in volume, I would intermittently push my finger in her vagina slightly, pushing it ever so slightly deeper each time.

I would replace my hand on her clit with my mouth, sucking on it and brushing my tongue against it. The hand that I previously had covering the clit would be back to her arse area now. I would start increasing the amount of fingers I had in her vagina, until I was violently pounding her vagina with my entire hand. I would do this for a good 20 minutes, during which time she would have cum at least another 2 times.

By now my dick feels like it is about to explode. I know I'm gonna have to start fucking her soon, so I remove my hand from her vagina. "Can't have you too loose before I push my dick all the way up inside you, can I Laci?" I would say. It's going to take some time for her vagina to tighten up again, so I've gotta keep her occupied still.
>>
>>67531250
Please stop making "I am silly" comics
>>
>>67531607
He's fat it's hard to stand on your feet when you are FAT Christy seems more decent of a guy with Trump
>>
>>67532603

I would untie her hands and tie them back up again around her front now, to make maneuvering her easier. It would be well aware to me that she was having the time of her life by now and wouldn't consider trying to leave, but I know the gag and the ropes add to the excitement for the both of us, so I wouldn't want to get rid of them.

I would lift her on to my face again, spreading both of her arse cheeks as I lowered her down towards my face. I would position her so that her asshole was directly above mouth and start rimming her. She would never have experienced something like this before, it would be making her feel violated and confused, the idea of a man licking her arsehole. Still, after a few minutes she would feel great pleasure at the sensation and proceed to cum all over my face.

She would reach for my dick with her tied hands whilst I was doing this and begin tossing me off. I would be tensing my stomach area so much so that I wouldn't cum, I had come too far to ejaculate anywhere other than deep inside her vagina. The tension would be getting so hard at this stage that I would have to lift her off. As I get up, thinking about what I'm going to do to her next, I would look down at my dick and admire how long, hard and vascular it was looking. The urge to cum would be driving me mad, I would let out a loud "YAAAARRRGHHHHH!!!!!!!!" just to relieve some of the tension and keep myself from cumming.
>>
File: high energy.jpg (77 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
high energy.jpg
77 KB, 800x600
>>67531250
>>67531907
Here I fixed it
>>
>>67532699

Okay, enough messing around, it' time. I would start crawling towards her, forcing her legs open with my knees as I came up close to her. I would hold her tied hands up above her head, exposing her stiff nipples. I would slowly push my penis towards her vagina and like I had done earlier with my fingers, brush up against her vagina lips gently with my dick. This teasing would be driving her mad, she would try and push herself down on to my penis so that it would be inside her, but every time she did this I would just back up a little, never giving her the satisfaction she so desperately craves.

After a few minutes of this, I would suddenly push it in her a little, surprising her. I would start slowly thrusting at her, very gently and very slowly. I would be looking down at her, letting out loud grunts to help me stay focused on not cumming and to provide her with an indicator that she was making me very happy.

As I started pushing deeper, I would bring my body closer to hers and she would lift her tied hands above my head, wrapping them around my neck. I start increasing the pace of my thrusts and her groaning starts to become louder. I can feel her nipples brushing up against my chest as I go in and out of her, pushing myself deep within to hit the back of her vagina.

I lay my head next to hers and start pushing even faster and harder, increasing the pace and force until I can't take it anymore and them BAM! I ejaculate right at the very back of her vagina and she cums once at the exact same time. The sheer pressure caused by all of the juices building up inside her vagina is forcing my penis out, but I keep up the force I had build up earlier, so that it would remain within her.
>>
>>67532779

The two of us lay there, breathing heavily, catching our breathes. I remove her gag at this stage and begin kissing her passionately. She starts telling me how much she loves me and how she wants me to be her man, I tell her "I ain't gonna be YOUR man Laci, you're gonna be MY woman, got it?". She nods her head, happily submitting to me and we go back to kissing.

As my penis slowly becomes limp, all of our combined cum begins draining out of her vagina, leaving a puddle on the bed sheets. I use some sanitary wipes to clean her crotch area and my penis down and then change the bed sheets. I get back in to bed and pull her in next to me. I spoon her, wrap my arm around her, hold her tightly and we live happily ever after.

The end.
>>
>>67528654
Because they are the Big Lie.
>>
>>67528654

Because stupid people (shitskins and race traitors) believe anything they hear.
>>
File: jonahno.gif (999 KB, 245x179) Image search: [Google]
jonahno.gif
999 KB, 245x179
>>67532779
>>67532699
>>67532603
>>67532550
>>67532491
>>67532419
>>67532359
>>
>>67532359
>>67532419
>>67532491
>>67532550
>>67532603
>>67532699
>>67532779

Are yall trying to surpass the Aussies in shitpost-tier?

Because I think the Argentinians are winning.
>>
>>67528654
that mexican dudes head is HUGE but respect to him

still would do chubby laci though idgaf
>>
>>67533176
I'm a shitskin and I don't believe it senpai.
>>
File: 1454452541573.jpg (86 KB, 1032x696) Image search: [Google]
1454452541573.jpg
86 KB, 1032x696
>>67533087
>>67532779
>>67532699
>>67532603
>>67532550
>>67532491
>>67532419
>>67532359
>>
>>67533183
Kek
>>
>>67533283

So you're the one.
>>
>>67533658
Like Neo?
>>
>>67533949
This is a really bad one, as it only makes Trump seem more like Hitler

Just say that millions have already been deported in the past decade, it's not that hard at all
>>
>>67529750
>Damn she got really fat.
She contracted a fatal dose of feminism, poor girl.
>>
>>67534535
Kek
>>
File: 1458074635909.jpg (70 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1458074635909.jpg
70 KB, 800x600
>>67531907
>>
>>67528654
Man I would just plow the shit out of her. Like really nasty, giver her a good throat fucking and then make her lick my asshole before I fuck her other two holes till she's senseless.
>>
>>67532359
>>67532419
>>67532491
>>67532550
>>67532603
>>67532699
>>67532779
>>67533087

Beat me to it lol
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.