[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a new dawn rising /pol/ It is the dawn of the n
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 414543.jpg (72 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
414543.jpg
72 KB, 600x450
There's a new dawn rising /pol/
It is the dawn of the neo-European-identitarian revival.

They can only push us for so long. Every day more people are joining our side and our cause, the side of our history and identity, the side that has made us whom we are.

People are getting sick and tired of the incompetence, the lack of leadership, the the lack of prosperity. Sick and tired of the never ending progressive media machines running 24/7 to brainwash our children while we aren't looking.

The tide is turning. The wind of change is blowing. The wind of a European -white pride- revival.

A new society is ahead of us, cleansed of all the filth that has infiltrated our roots. A new dawn awaits us, there will be order out of chaos. It is a mathmatical fact. It won't not continu much longer then this. It can't.

We're going to be strong, prider and more courageous then ever before. We are going to rejoice our culture again. We are going to love our past and we are going to learn our mistakes. We will enter a new age of neo-classcisim and neo-europeanism and prosperity.

We are the generation of identity. It is now, or never.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdpB3UrbYQs
>>
>>67528205
>greek statue
>WE EUROPEANS

t. colgate

That's cultural appropriation.
>>
>>67528548
>greek statue
>WE MEDETERANIAN

t. mario

That's cultural appropriation.
>>
>>67528734

>implying Rome wasn't greater anyway
>>
>>67528734
>MEDETERANIAN

No such thing.
>>
File: 1457306526850.jpg (644 KB, 2560x1869) Image search: [Google]
1457306526850.jpg
644 KB, 2560x1869
>>67528887
true
>>
>>67529000
it don't care how that dumb as fuck word is written
why is it even so complicated
>>
>>67528548
lmao, that's clearly a neo-classical statue, probably from the late 18th/early 19th century and quite possibly germanic in origin you fucking pleb
>>
>>67529458
>lmao, that's clearly a neo-classical statue, probably from the late 18th/early 19th century and quite possibly germanic in origin you fucking pleb

http://www.china.org.cn/english/travel/234018.htm

> Greek Civilization in Beijing Museum
>>
>European fighting
Never change

Also Protestantism is not a religion, it's heresy
>>
>>67528205
I hope your right OP until then I am waiting.
>>
>>67528205

Fuck yes brother. We must unite to liberate mother Europa from the insidious vile raping hordes that leech off her withered teet like the suckling parasites they are. Deus vult.
>>
>>67530006
*prays to mary*
>>
Question for eurobros. Where do Americans fit into this picture?

I want to take back my identity from this melting pot. I have all immigrant grandparents. I attempted to return to my country of heritage last year, but was rejected because I didn't have enough cash reserves, as they let millions of broke rapists in.
>>
Europe will rise, democracy will fall.

That much is certain.
>>
>>67530825
The US will become a bogeyman like the USSR/Russia is one for eastern Europe.
>>
>>67532617
Please don't forget about those of us that are stuck here.
>>
>>67528205
that's very hopeful thinking
>>
>>67530393
>>67530006
*worships a jew*
>>
>>67533102
I'm pretty sure protestants worship black cocks now.
>>
>>67532396
Ah well, democracy is overrated anyway.
>>
Long live Christian europe! Deus vult
>>
>>67532396
>democracy
Lying propaganda media, kleptocracy, and cronyism is not real democracy. Especially not when EU commission (unelected official) has significant legislation power.

Although it can be worse, heh.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.