[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ausfag/Trump supporter here, Constantly get railed on for supporting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: a.jpg (38 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
38 KB, 540x960
Ausfag/Trump supporter here,
Constantly get railed on for supporting trump
My social media is filled with libcucks calling him names

Are there any other Conservative Ausfags on /pol/? cant seem to find any, feels like im alone out here
>>
I'm here brother
>>
>>67527847
timestamp please
>>
>>67528492
thats not me, her name is Kayla Kosplay on facebook
>>
Bumping
>>
Yeah that sounds like me too, although I do have a few friends and family members who have come around to liking trump
>>
>>67531289
Was it you who convinced them or do you have the luxury of living around intelligent people?
>>
keep up the good fight

also boobs
>>
>>67527847
show tits or GTFO
>>
>>67527847
Here as well.
So many people hate Trump because of all the memes about him. I call them out on it, they never have any evidence apart from
>w-well he said naughty stuff, so he'd be a bad President

Their arguments always boil down to
>muh feelings.
Lelbourne bloke here. Growing up here was tough sometimes, I never met another conservative who wasn't a member of my Church
>>
>>67527847
people go at you for being a trump supporter?
do you know that trump is not a candidate in Australia?
do you realise you're not living in the US?
people don't mock you for your political opinions, people mock you cause you're delusional
>>
>INTERNET
>GIRLS
pick one faggot
>>
>>67533079
>people go at you for being a trump supporter?
All the time, although the only real argument they have is >feels over reals

>do you know that trump is not a candidate in Australia?
>do you realise you're not living in the US?

Yes but the US effects the entire world and especially Australia since we are allies, also I plan to live in Freedomland someday So I take some interest in my future homeland.

>people don't mock you for your political opinions, people mock you cause you're delusional

Would you care to elaborate?
>>
>>67533079
Salty frog detected.
Who's more delusional, the man who supports someone's policies who's from a different country or the frog who thinks his country will survive the coming years.
Tell me all about the bataclan, please.
>>
File: Political Compass.png (16 KB, 485x497) Image search: [Google]
Political Compass.png
16 KB, 485x497
Race: White
Ancestry: Irish/French
Support: Trump
Political Identity: Conservative Libertarian

Everyone else do the same for you and lets see how we compare
>>
>>67533079
I support you France
>>
>>67534076
you're confused and very angry
you should consider suicide as an option
>>
>>67527847
Less of a conservative and more of a nationalist.
but yes, you are not alone.
>>
File: outofmyway.jpg (76 KB, 1162x630) Image search: [Google]
outofmyway.jpg
76 KB, 1162x630
>>67534357
>Everyone else do the same
Cant be fucked doing PolCompass
>>
File: Leftist-Facist.png (22 KB, 728x300) Image search: [Google]
Leftist-Facist.png
22 KB, 728x300
>>67533079
Trumps actions will force the rest of the world to reevaluate their situation. Trump is a vanguard for what is to come.
>>67537359
Best one test
>>
>>67537788
It's been thirty years that Trump's ideas are spread in Europe
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.