[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016 /03/15/megyn-kelly-to-be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
File: 114726[1].jpg (50 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
114726[1].jpg
50 KB, 640x380
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/03/15/megyn-kelly-to-ben-shapiro-on-michelle-fields-incident-why-is-this-a-story/

I just lost all respect that i had for Ben Shapiro. Not a big fan of Trump but this story was obvious bullshit from the beginning and the release of video of the "non-incident doesn't seem to have effected his decision about the story at all.

What happened to Shapiro? I could have sworn he used to be pretty decent.
>>
>>67527487
these kinds of people are just the kardashians of politics. who the fuck cares?
>>
>>67527487
turned out his jewishness was more important to him than his integrity
>>
Shapiro shills real hard for Cruz bc he's the most pro-Israel goy in the race. Shapiro is trying to use his popularity to damage Trump. In reality he just looks like a massive whiteknight faggot.
>>
>>67527487
>Shapiro buys the media narrative about Trump being KKK and starts shilling for Cruz / Israel
>Trolls force fed him friendly merchant memes
>Shapiro becomes super anti-Trump
>Breitbart reporter claims to have been assaulted by Trump's campaign manager
>Shapiro goes full LISTEN AND BELIEVE
>video surfaces, all a hoax
>Shapiro throws bitchfit
>Shapiro leaves Breitbart for Buzzfeed

Did I miss anything
>>
File: ronniggawat.jpg (170 KB, 443x443) Image search: [Google]
ronniggawat.jpg
170 KB, 443x443
>>67527487

>ever liking this smarmy little kike
>>
>kike
>Writes a book about leftists bullies
>Proceed to use every leftist bully tactic against Trump
>namely Trump is mean, dumb, corrupt
>Fail at it
>Use the ultimate SJW tool - fake rape accusation
>Fail even more
>Goes crying to BUZZFEED af all places

I've never lost respect to a person so fast. I hope he will become unemployable.
>>
File: zozzle.png (170 KB, 1198x546) Image search: [Google]
zozzle.png
170 KB, 1198x546
>>67528301
You missed the bit where he continues to be completely butthurt on twitter to the point of retweeting Shlomo memes:
>>
>>67527487
How can he shill his books about SJW campuses if the President would be anti-politically correct?
That's his money flow right there.
Then of course there's the neutral on Israel, when Shapiro is a zionist-firster.

Seriously though, I had a great laugh when he proclaimed for Cruz's campaign and the first thing out of his mouth was "Cruz has got to step down and back Rubio". The sheer kikery and chutzpah of that was just amazing.
>>
File: shapiro twitter.jpg (93 KB, 638x454) Image search: [Google]
shapiro twitter.jpg
93 KB, 638x454
>>67528763
In addition to the other pics floating around from episode 81 of his show, his Twitter has been pretty fucking funny for a while now.
>>
>>67527487
I remember seeing that asian cuck sucking Don Lemons dick on CNN over the weekend.

He basically just said "I quit because I dont like Trump"
>>
>>67529006
>i have no friends and hate fun
>>
File: baitresen.jpg (33 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
baitresen.jpg
33 KB, 599x563
Used to love watching him destroy SJW's and Libcucks

I still dont get why he pulls a 360 and runs off crying to BuzzFuck of all places
>>
File: satire is not racism.png (1 MB, 1420x973) Image search: [Google]
satire is not racism.png
1 MB, 1420x973
>>67528301
>>67529006
>>67528763
some one tweet him this lol
>>
Never trust a jew. It's in their blood to backstab.
>>
>>67529468
His Trump hate boner has changed him. He's fucking obsessed.
>>
>said Trump should run in 2012
>this race comes along
>Trump says he's pro-Israel and has a long history of friendship with them
>but wants to at least try to find a solution to the middle east conflict
>Ben instantly goes OY VEY PEACE? IT'S LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH ANTI-SEMITE BIGOT TRUMP NOT CONSERVATIVE
>claims he will never vote for Trump because conservatives have to "say no" at some point
>but what it transparently means is he doesn't care if Hillary wins because she has shallowed so much jew nuts her skin has turned into melted wax from the air pressure.
>>
I still love Shapiro for how on the ball he is when it comes to debates. No other jew can fling facts and truthbombs on dumb niggers and leftists better than he can.

That being said he's fucking retarded for doing this and I'm losing what respect I had for him.
>>
File: 2ff[1].gif (645 KB, 307x307) Image search: [Google]
2ff[1].gif
645 KB, 307x307
>>67529550
> "only a real moron can't tell the difference between satire and hate speech"
>>
>>67527487

He was always a faggot. Read his earlier works, he was a NEET in his mother's basement demanding American slaves to go fight for Israel while he sits comfortably behind his keyboard. /pol/ only likes him because he triggered a buff tranny.
>>
>>67528763
>>67529006
>>67529272
How is he so painfully unaware that he is being baited for laughs? I thought he was supposed to be smart.
>>
>>67531460
He just spergs out constantly about happy merchant cartoons, he has no idea how to handle even the most basic trolling.
>>
File: jewish_acrobat.gif (1 MB, 234x154) Image search: [Google]
jewish_acrobat.gif
1 MB, 234x154
>>67527487
>What happened to Shapiro?

He didn't change. You awakened to the Jew.

>>67528301

Shapiro hating Trump is in the DNA. He didn't buy any media narrative: Jews kike Shapiro create the narrative.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.