[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump's supporters are mostly lower-class whites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: 1455682811621.jpg (80 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
1455682811621.jpg
80 KB, 500x454
" Trump's supporters are mostly lower-class whites"

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/973564.shtml

The US faces the prospect of an institutional failure, which might be triggered by a growing mass of real-life problems.

I will just leave this here for you kids to soak in.
>>
Trump isn't classy either.
>>
>>67525820
>lower-class whites
So basically all the swing states Democrats can't afford to lose.
Meanwhile Hillary is telling the Rust Belt that she'll destroy their coal industry and jobs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0
>>
>>67525946
they deserve each other
>>
>>67525820

is lower class derogatory when it suits oppositors? kek
>>
>>67526044
>burning coal
>literally throwing thousands of tons of heavy metals in the atmosphere every year that people end up breathing
>>
>>67526205
>inviting rapefugees
>literally getting stabbed
>>
>>67525820

>progressives claim to support the lower class dilemma's and delegate for them condescendingly
>Suddenly surprised when the lower class tells them to fuck off
>>
>>67526205
Yeah, as opposed to making the US economy based on burning wood ala Appalachia.
>wind energy will supply the whole US and won't cause rolling blackouts when the wind is dead and the energy can't be stored for months on end
>it won't lead to them importing masses of coal energy like Germany does
>>
Obama and Hillary's entire constituent group is made up of poorly educated, underclass black peoples, what's your point?
>>
>>67525820
But it's okay when they're mostly blacks?
>>
>>67525946
>said the fat man from his parents house
>>
>>67526417
US exports a huge portion of it's wood to Europe as fuel chips already.
>>
>>67526691
Yep, and if Hillary got her way you'd have to use that wood internally.
>>
>>67525820

>His remarks are abusively racist

Surprisingly, this communist rag didn't give a single example.
>>
>>67526537
>Obama and Hillary's entire constituent
Jesus this statement was so fucking stupid
>>
>>67525820
www.globaltimes.cn/

really faggot?
>>
most of bernies supporters are the children of middle class americans, and would be lower class if their parents weren't supporting them. Bernie even said they didn't know what it was like to be poor.
Strangely enough his supporters didn't see it as an insult.
>>
>I love the lower class
>fucking republicans are too dumb to have my BS in woman problems
>>
I thought Dems were for the poor? How come they make fun of when poor whites? Oh right...because they are white.
>>
>>67525820
Most of the country is lower class and white, what's her point?
>>
>>67527342
That's because they're stupid enough to believe in "privilege"
>>
It's about time someone stood up for white working-class Americans. I wish someone would do it for us here in the UK and Europe too.
>>
>>67525820
Lol complete propoganda piece.

I like how in the comments section all of the top comments are flagged to soon be moderated, but they all have thousands of upvotes and literally not one single downvote.
>>
>>67525820
I find it hilarious that democrats always do this doubletalk bullshit. They're the compassionate ones who care about the poor and lower classes, apparently, but they never skip a beat when it comes to insulting someone by saying something along the lines of "dumb poor redneck whites".

Trump's supporters are mostly lower-class whites? Okay? And most of Hillary's supporters are welfare niggers.
>>
>hahaha fuck white people we don't need their votes
>oh fugggg they're still a majority D:
>>
File: 1456509149464.png (97 KB, 493x493) Image search: [Google]
1456509149464.png
97 KB, 493x493
>>67525820
>want to represent lower class
>shit on them when they support someone else

Rich people.
>>
This site is literally Chinese propaganda btw
>>
>>67526044
>taking lines out of context

I hate Hillary too but that's just misleading.
>>
Le trailer trump meme.

Next up will be trump is a pedo
>>
>>67525820

>trumps supporters are mainly those who are directly affected by mass immigration

No shit, shylock.
>>
File: hillary-racist-haters.jpg (35 KB, 500x253) Image search: [Google]
hillary-racist-haters.jpg
35 KB, 500x253
>>67525820
>>
>>67526205
Environmental protections just cause you to have to import. For example the UK has to get a lot of energy from France and Norway.
>>
>>67526205

Illinois here. We had prototype clean coal plants ready to go before Obama killed it.

And yes, clean coal is a thing.
>>
exit polls don't lie. trumps support is across the board, all age groups, genders, income and education. lower class whites are a small group of people, no way they could turn out in the numbers we're seeing. it's impossible. besides, lower class people overwhelmingly vote democrat.
>>
Does the working class not deserve to have a politcal opinion?
>>
So they are saying that 40% of the GOP primary voters are low class whites?
>>
BUILD

FUISION

REACTOR
>>
>>67527906
Her husband destroyed thousands of coal jobs. That's all the context Appalachains need
>>
>>67530185
Yes, but only if they support the left.

They do the same thing here because UKIP made heavy inroads into the white working class which used to mainly vote Labour.
>>
File: d_7519[1].jpg (36 KB, 400x348) Image search: [Google]
d_7519[1].jpg
36 KB, 400x348
never graduated high school here
It feels fucking good looking at all these rich college buttmad kids
>>
>>67526205
They're going to be burned in Asia and into our atmosphere, might as well do it here and create jobs for our people.
>>
>>67525820
Typical desperation strategy employed by those too incompetent to launch anything other than an ad hominem.

Pathetic embarrassment to anyone who studied logic. I suppose an attack like this is supposed to make us disavow Trump because there are supporters who don't live inside of the beltway? Perfect for an "outsider" campaign. Wouldn't be surprised if Trump planted this just to slam this ivory tower thinking.
>>
>>67530658
are you on bux?
>>
>>67531218
Since you studied logic. what do you think of trump's strategies? How he gets free press and has a huge following?
>>
>>67525820
>The people Bernie doesn't believe exist are helping Trump win

I love it
>>
>>67531303
nope currently working at the wal mart
more than half the people here all speak Spanish and can't understand simple tasks
>>
>>67526044
>So basically all the swing states Democrats can't afford to lose.
Pretty much.

>the working white class loves Trump
lol guess the one demographic that democrats cant afford to lose anymore of?
>>
Post assassination threats to-
/r/Donsguard
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.