[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw trumptards actually, literally, unironically believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: bear.jpg (62 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
62 KB, 625x469
>mfw trumptards actually, literally, unironically believe the GOP wont steal the nomination from Trump or that he could win a general

Are all trumptards underage? Their stupidity is mind-blowing.
>>
>they are stupid
>check out my total unique top quality thread guys
>>
>>67523570
I hope they do. The party would be destroyed for at least a generation and usher in a Democratic dynasty that would take America forward into the modern world.
>>
BRRRRAAAAAP
>>
>>67523570
If "the establishment" rips the nomination from Trump, the Republican Party will fall apart. So who cares if they do? We will rid ourselves of the two party system hopefully.

I agree that just Trump vs DEM will result in a win for the democrats though.
>>
>>67524478
>the republican party will fall apart
What does that even mean?

>>67523775
As opposed to your top quality post. lmao
>>
>>67524603
As in, Trump's supporters would be so disenfranchised they would likely not vote at all or urge Trump to run as a third party. This would also result in a DEM win, unless they had a similar scenario, which is likely as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2853x1506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2853x1506
>>67523570
>mfw when bootlicking establishment lovers are happy that the people's choice will be oppressed

Wew fucking lad
>>
>>67524933
>i know exactly what millions of people would do in a unique situation

Wow dude. What other superpowers do you have?

Fact is just about every trumptard was a Republican before he decided to call himself one. I wouldnt be so sure they'd willingly allow Hillary! to win.
>>
>>67523570
Stealing the nomination from Trump will be political suicide, all Trump voters will hate the GOP and those votes will be lost for the next few elections.
Does a sane political organisation want to lose a minimum of 30% of their voter base on purpose?
Calling voters stupid and childish is not going to make them like you and vote for your communist representative.
>>
>>67525533
>I know exactly what the GOP will do
Wow dude what other superpowers do you have?
>>
>>67525290
When did i say i was happy about it? I just find humor in the fact that trumptards are too stupid to see it coming.

Btw it's doubtful trump would do much of anything to correct the problems in your pic, unless you ignore his decades of life and only listen to the last six months of his words.

Btw if you think Trump isnt just jumping on the "anti establishment" bandwagon then LMAO at your life.
>>
File: 1457897178976.jpg (100 KB, 750x498) Image search: [Google]
1457897178976.jpg
100 KB, 750x498
>>67523570
>mfw berntards actually, literally, unironically believe the DNC wont steal the nomination from Gutman or that he could win a general

Are all berntards underage? Their stupidity is mind-blowing.
>>
>>67525912
I said "i wouldnt be so sure" to fend off retarded "comebacks" like the one in your post. Try reading you fucking dolt
>>
>>67526010
Kek. Grandpa jew has no chance against Hillary. She has support of dindus and women as well as other minorities. Meanwhile Bernie has..... Reddit....
>>
>>67526109
And I wouldn't be so sure the GOP will steal the nomination
>>
>>67523570
BUILD
>>
>implying the republican establishment has enough solidarity to stand up to Trump successfully.

Eventually it's going to become clear to them that what they're trying to do isn't working. It's also going to become clear to them that there are all kinds of positions in the executive branch to be gained by collaborating with Trump. Since Trump seems only to be interested in some of the policy decisions that have to be made, collaborating with him would give politicians a chance to wield great influence over how the issues that he isn't interested in get decided. In order to advance their careers some republicans will sign on with Trump in order to end up with control of the party when Trump is done.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.