[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mass resignations at Breitbart; Shapiro out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: static2.politico.com.jpg (239 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
static2.politico.com.jpg
239 KB, 1160x629
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/breitbart-trump-lewandowski-fields-220756

>Over the past week, six media professionals associated with Breitbart have jumped ship, and sources at the company tell POLITICO that more staffers are planning to resign in the coming days.
>The bulk of them have fired off searing resignation notes, chastising the company for its lack of support for reporter Michelle Fields, who has filed a police complaint against Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, and venting about the site’s pro-Trump bent.
>But now Shapiro — who also runs a website funded by Cruz donors and is open about his support of the Texas senator’s campaign — says the company which rallied around him in the past has sold out.
>>
>>67521892

>left eating itself up again

not news
>>
Shapiro is a scumbag.
>>
Are they all Jews?
>>
>>67521892
Feels bad even they were kikesupporters I liked Breitbart.
>>
>>67523275
Yes. Breitbart is dekiked.
>>
>"Wahhh, my employer won't throw itself in front of the bus to save me, when I started the bus, put the rock on the pedal, ran in front of it, and lied down".

Hooray, journalism
>>
File: 1444701597263.jpg (20 KB, 265x310) Image search: [Google]
1444701597263.jpg
20 KB, 265x310
>>67523275
Of course not goyi..guy. They are just white people.
I assure you.
>>
>>67522515
>left

Should we tell him?
>>
File: thenosenose.jpg (6 KB, 190x176) Image search: [Google]
thenosenose.jpg
6 KB, 190x176
>>67523343
Oy vey its like anudah shoa, quick to buzzfeed.
>>
>>67523505
Nah, he's on a roll.
>>
>>67523505

famalam I just assume all popular media is lefty bullshit
>>
>>67521892
>b-b-breitbart sold itself out
>sells himself out to cruz
I'm starting to think that it is impossible to get a straight talking Jew
>>
>>67521892
This is Fields being "viciously grabbed, manhandled, and thrown out of the way"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NoMPxomjiw

Shapiro and the rest quit because the firings were going to happen anyway the day after this video was released.
>>
>>67521892
>>
I'm starting to think that the whole arm grab thing was a conspiracy between the Jew Shaprio and Fields and other dissenters on the Breitbart writing staff.

My theory is that Ben masterminded a plan where Fields would purposefully obstruct Trump at a press scrum so someone would have to move her out of the way. Corey ended up doing it very gingerly, like a gentleman, and so they had to run with that. Fields then played it up to the guy at WaPo, and Ben and the rest waited to see how Breitbart would react. They used the "they didn't stand by muh female reporter!" angle as the pretext they needed to jump ship without having to say it was about Trump's politics, and thereby reject a very large portion of the conservative media's readership.

I think Ben is a very crafty Jew.
>>
>>67523505
Shapiro has clearly revealed himself as an undercover SJW.
>>
File: 1445564880960.png (742 KB, 1039x867) Image search: [Google]
1445564880960.png
742 KB, 1039x867
>>67521892
>muh safe space
Breitbart won't do shit. This is there own fall for talking a side in a political situation when they should of stayed neutral as journalists. If you can even consider them journalists and not just opinion piece writers.
>>
>>67524111

Please tell me you've just started browsing here.

Or you are very young.
>>
>>67522515

just when you think /pol/ cant get any more retarded...
>>
>>67521892
What has been making Breitbart money has been their pro-Trump coverage and their stories about the alt-right and SJWs. Shapiro and crew were dragging it down because they wanted to shill for Cruz. Now him and his friends are gone the site will be better off.
>>
>>67525106
>undercover sjw

>Calling out someone for spouting bullshit and being a degenerate is SJW tier now

WEW LAD
>>
>>67522515
Is there a motherfucking problem, nigger?
>>
>>67526723
>What has been making Breitbart money has been their pro-Trump coverage and their stories about the alt-right and SJWs. Shapiro and crew were dragging it down because they wanted to shill for Cruz.

Except that is literally now what this is about. GG
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>67521892
Does this mean Breitbart could become a decent site or am I getting ahead of myself ?
>>
So, have all the kikes been smoked out now?
>>
>>67521892
Nothing in the article mentions that video of the non-assault BTFO Fields and Shapiro as liars working with leftist WaPo to make false accusations. Whole article is just Shapiro's resignation letter written as an article ABOUT Shapiro's resignation letter.
> Shapiro — who also runs a website funded by Cruz donors
Complaining about Breitbart shilling for Trump?

u wut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NoMPxomjiw
>>
>>67528571
>kikes
>not undercover sjw
wewer lad
>>
I don't understand. I bet many of those writers consider themselves right-wing, yet they believe some disproven leftists' cries?

What the fuck is this world coming to?
>>
>>67521892
Breitbart is a fucking blog, for Christ's sake.
>>
>>67531329
cuckservatives, not actually right wing, they're far left-wing/pro-establishment in denial
>>
>>67531329
I used to chuckle at Shapiro jewing here and there, but he's descended into a level of cringe that makes my stomach cramp. What a disgusting little creature.
>>
>media professionals
professional liars
>>
>>67528571
>lie because of bias againstTrump
>get caught in the lie
>breitbart no longer supports your side because there is now evidence against you
>claim facts don't matter more than feelings
>triple down on your position and quit your job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzRyxmL2aTY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnqow6GW3ec

It's so funny seeing Shapiro fall to what he normally calls the left out for.
>>
>>67531329
Women and Jews
>>
>>67523505
Neo-cons aren't exactly right-wing, they're fucking Trotskyists.
>>
File: 131241265136.png (292 KB, 640x433) Image search: [Google]
131241265136.png
292 KB, 640x433
>>67532341
well said
>>
>>67521892
>breitbart
>""""media professionals""""
I guess they weren't legally allowed to call what they do journalism
>>
>>67524983
Severely underrated post. Hasn't Ben been anti-Trump since Day 1 anyway?
>>
>>67533953
he went from "I don't really care about Trump to" to "I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR TRUMP EVEN IF HE'S THE NOMINEE. I WILL VOTE FOR HILLARY BEFORE I VOTE FOR TRUMP" on the literal same day that Trump announced his "neutral" stance with Israel.
>>
>>67521892

They're all jews leaving. Good riddance.
>>
>>67534454
I'm not to familiar with bens views on Israel so why did he get all pissy about it
>>
>>67535322
he is a jew and therefore automatically supports closed borders for israel and open borders for everyone else
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.