[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toast on the german-french relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
I LOVE FRANCE <3
Seriously, the way our relationship has developed is the best thing from the last 100 years.
The only subject where our rivalry stayed is who can can create the best memes.
>>
>>67519709
>AKA the Republic bending over French demands of German Elsass-Lotharingia because some made up "Republican and European" Friendship and a Franksish common heritage which is actually them stealing ours.
>>
>>67519709

More jacked Poland balls.
>>
File: love.jpg (22 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
22 KB, 512x288
>>67519709
match made in heaven
>>
>>67520253
Too short hair. Long hairs are better. Main reason I will vote III..
>>
>>67519709

Fucking traitor cunt. Fuck the french, fuck france in general.

>France
>Eternal Enemy

pick both

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP69ZL9KIXo
>>
>>67520595
Based
>>
French are the worst. I despise them.
>>
>>67520076
Someone post the guide to create bad poland balls
>>
>>67519709
Whoa, lewd!
>>
>>67521050
You have to go back.
>>
>>67520595
Film im anfangsauschnitt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyIGZ9355tg
>>
I like germans, they are okay.
I went to Sarrebruck because it isn't far from where I live, and it is really a nice city.
Also Muh heritage.
>>
>>67521459
You can always be ours since you are German if you live in Elsass
>>
Don't see how you can call that friendship.
They are a lesser partner in a union we lead. The EU is killing them, I like France very much and see them as a country with a long standing rivalry. They should be independent and not our gang rape victim like we are the American's.
>>
>>67521698
>Elsass
People always forget about Lorraine but I don't mind.
>>
>tfw my ancestors were from alsace-lorraine
fought for germany in ww2 though. when my great grandfather tried to return he was put into a pow camp by the french, but was treated well, because he could speak most of the french dialects and they figured he was more or less one of them.
>>
I like germany as well. Honestly i don't see a difference when i go there.
The language is hard to learn though.
>>
>>67523025
>Honestly i don't see a difference
That's what you call the death of nation states and individual culture.
>>
File: lena.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lena.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
>>67519709
Thank you germanbro

We love you too.
>>
File: ANGLO1.png (28 KB, 112x146) Image search: [Google]
ANGLO1.png
28 KB, 112x146
>>67520595
>>67520961
Frenchs + Germnas = Franks or SS charlemagne ( last soldiers to defend berlin )
>>
>>67519709

le nation sphericals meme best meme
>>
File: hollande.jpg (266 KB, 624x4879) Image search: [Google]
hollande.jpg
266 KB, 624x4879
Hate is just another way of loving someone i guess
>>
>>67522862
Interesting, just like my grandfather except for the camp. But you are german and I am French.

>tfw my grandfather deserted
>>
Post more polan ball plz
>>
>>67520595
thats it goys fight amongst yourselves

t. Anglo Beadyeyes
>>
>>67519709
Ok Germany.
Let's have a talk.
I don't have anything against, and until last summer I lived in Berlin.
Now I'm 100% convinced that except saxe, and especially dresden, you are still fuckin morons of shitty nazi.

Let me explain why.
France is litterally falling under his immigration, especially from africa.
Our lier politics use everything to avoid democratic choice to stop the islamisation of the country.
Now we are in 2016, the germans can check that the situation in France is litterally catastrophic, and realize that allowing foreigners en masse in an authoritarian manners doesn't work, and leads to a dramatic situation.

Despite knowing this, I've meet plenty of fucking germans sticking to their "muh multikulti", "muh wilkommenskultur" without understanding that they are just commiting a suicide.
And what's about the freedom of religion... Completly insane here, you allow everything in the name of religion.

Honestly here we are, France put the bullet in the gun by accepting massively africans, Germany pull the trigger of war.

For me, the only Germans I recognize, is the east germans, the rest are just authoritarian nazislamist.
>>
File: 1453753549113.jpg (94 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1453753549113.jpg
94 KB, 640x427
>>67523822
>>
>>67525724
I really love this pic, it's just perfect.
>>
>>67525866
hollande in a nutshell
>>
>>67519709
Napoleon loved you guys hard. But then tried loving the russians but got frost bite.

Its like the romance of the 3 kingdoms; france, uk and Germany.

At different times in history you have each been on top. I hope you guys can work together and take over Europe as the federation.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.