[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Egg Harbor Twp. NJ Hooligans are out in Trump territory. Its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: IMAG1549.jpg (865 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1549.jpg
865 KB, 2688x1520
Egg Harbor Twp. NJ

Hooligans are out in Trump territory.
Its getting real now.
MAGA
>>
Still haven't heard any proper explanations about why Trump is under attack from everyone, being protested and having his signs ripped up all over the country.

People are literally meming as hard as they can vs The God Emperor
>>
>>67519704

Wow. So were up to arson now. It is getting serious. Soeone will be killed and that will start a a huge war. Cap this.
>>
>>67519945
and you never will
you will only hear people screaming nonsense at the top of their lungs so that you're never heard.
>>
>>67519945
Everyone who tries to silence an opinion by vandalizing, ripping signs is a child.

This is who they are. Because they can't stand anyone disagreeing with them
>>
>>67519945
Paid protesters.
They have to make him look hated 24/7.
They're just making him more powerful and causing his supporters to give less fucks.
Meme magic.

>>67519704
>try to burn sign
>makes little impact
Seriously, if you're going to burn a sign, why not burn the whole thing? They just accentuated the U.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 595x593) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 595x593
>>67519704
>mfw everyday it's becoming a social norm to deface Trump property

Racist deserves it
>>
>>67519945
As someone who lives in jersey i can tell you these things:

-Most people have hated Chris Christie for a long time now. The fact that he sold himself out to Trump after it became clear that he wouldnt make it has transferred alot of the collective hate onto Trump

- We have alot of blacks and latino enclaves in a number of towns, not just the urban shitholes. Most of the white ethnic enclaves such as the poles, italians, indians, etc, are heavily democratic bernie shills.

- Trump generally has a negative view as someone who leaves the minute shit turns south between Atlantic City, the NJ Generals Football team, and a string of other Trump fiascos, theres a long economic grudge here.
>>
File: IMG_0994_1.jpg (107 KB, 718x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0994_1.jpg
107 KB, 718x1280
>>
>>67519704

>Egg Harbor Township

Christ, i'm sorry you have to live in that shithole
>>
>>67519704
>Egg Harbor
>>
>>67520182
I met one of the paid protesters at a trump rally in Hickory NC.

He was bragging, in thick New England accent, about disrupting a Trump rally in Maine. Said he disagreed with Trump because of the things he says about women 'and uhhh'

In Hickory, North Carolina. A guy who was kicked out of a Trump rally in Maine.

Not like this is next door, or even closely located metropolitan area.
>>
>>67520785
I live in Green Bank, I was getting lunch down there
>>
File: back_t0_reddit_faggot.jpg (141 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
back_t0_reddit_faggot.jpg
141 KB, 717x880
>>67520346
>>
I can't wait to legally shoot someone fucking with my sign here in texas.

Criminal mischief after dark means I can kill them. LEGALLY.

FUCK YES AMERICA.
>>
What the fuck. A kid in my home town got ARRESTED for taping a piece of paper with the word "all" written on it over the word "black" on a BLM poster. And yet I haven't heard a single instance of an arrest made for vandalizing Trump signs.
>>
>>67519945

Trump knows about the 28 pages.
>>
File: o2.jpg (39 KB, 297x419) Image search: [Google]
o2.jpg
39 KB, 297x419
>>
I live a town over from eht what's happening
>>
File: nm_DonImus_090317_mn.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
nm_DonImus_090317_mn.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
>>67521401
Nice, but wrong Don, friend.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (31 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
31 KB, 560x560
>>67519945
>the left
>explaining anything
>without emotion
>EVER
>>
>>67519704
This shit is disturbing. This would make me want to vote for Trump if I wasn't already.

I am not going to give the appearance of being intimidated by some faggy little college kid
>>
>>67519945
Not even to say "Um, hmmph, I'm better than [___]" but have you ever noticed, when you're having any kind of heated or pointed discussion with someone, maybe someone who disagrees with you, that if you're morally or factually correct, they start jabbering, throwing up their hands and going "ugh, well!" and other such monosyllabic grunting sounds?

Because this is the whole fucking country doing that.

Donald Trump has stepped from his Scrooge McDuck-like vault and said a ton of shit that, for thirty goddamn years, you or I or anyone who wanted to be employed, could've said. Even right now, low-level people are being strung up over any proof that their ever said or did anything racist/sexist/mean. But Donald Trump is beholden to nobody. Not a single interest group can say "Don, please, knock that off." And there're an awful lot of people who want jobs who look to Washington and say "Hey, where're the jobs?" And Washington says back "We're doing a really important filibuster right now, come back tomorrow," and that interaction has replayed every day for over 2 decades.

It doesn't matter what he says, Donald Trump is tapping into a very real sentiment in the nation. And because it doesn't matter what he says, he's saying what he wants. And those things he's saying are not morally or factually incorrect.

Why are people tearing up signs and "protesting" by starting fights at rallies/daring daylight attempted tackling of Donald Trump in clear view of the entire country?

Because going "Um, hmmmph, ugh, look, like. Okay? Could you not? Uh, yeah? As if," on twitter is making him go away. Doing it on CNN isn't making him go away. Doing it on Facebox isn't making him go away. These tactics have made anyone and everyone "go away" for my entire life. And now, it's not working.

Flailing. That's what this is. The spasmodic gasping of a dying entity.

They don't know how to stop him.
>>
>>67519704
Looks kind of badass desu
>>
>>67519704
you should catch these people and lit shit on them.
On top of their heads. Tie them down. Go buy a toilet seat, make a frame of wood a bit higher than your normal toilet, so you can have a person tied down under the whole and at the same time get enough splashing
>>
>>67521386
the what?
>>
>>67522213
Mr.Nippon knows about the 28 pages and you don't know? SERIOUSLY?!

>HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE 28 PAGES
>>
>>67519945

if you dont understand why, you obviously have your heard up your ass, or more likely, have trump's cock shoved firmly down your throat. must be tough to see the world around you with all those ginger pubes in your eyes.
>>
>>67520620
This is probably the most logical explanation.
>>
>>67521569
Look at the picture
>>
>>67521917
Hi, Varg.
>>
File: 1457494015151.jpg (364 KB, 1125x1374) Image search: [Google]
1457494015151.jpg
364 KB, 1125x1374
>>67521917
sounds like you really thought this one out.

norweigian boy over here a fuckin' savage everyone

MAGA
>>
>>67519945
Because whether /pol/ wants to admit it or not, the average American is quite stupid and believes whatever the TV tells them.
>>
>>67519704

Egg Harbor is full of niggers what do you expect. And it's only going to get worse one the state starts wrangling them up in Atlantic city and kicking them out
>>
>>67519704
I'm going there this weekend
Time for payback! Near Atlantic city
Crap hole
>>
>>67522213
28 pages from the 9/11 report that name either the jew or royal goatfucker family of Saudi Arabia. My money is on King Goatfucker.
>>
>>67523340
We relebent again?
>>
>>67519704
To be quite fair, that looks really cool now
>>
>>67520346
B I G
I
G
>>
>>67520620
Fellow NJ fag here.

I'm finding that while you're correct about the whole whites being hardcore democrats thing, alot of people are secretly conservative. While they may not agree with trump or any right wing candidate running, they won't vote for Sanders or Shillary.

Alot of them I talk to say they just won't vote at all.

t. SJ
>>
>>67521223
Shouldn't post that online, friend.

But I feel you senpai. I'm jealous of your stay your ground laws.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.