[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KKK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
Hey Americans , redpill us Europeans a little about the Ku Klux Klan.
Are they redpilled or just rednecks?
Are they nazis today or remains tied to their Civil war roots?
Are they religious motivated?
And, generally, how strong Klan (or rather Klans, isn't it ) goes today? Their history is rather well documented, but what is today, remains (naturally) a mystery for us.
>>
Irrelevant, white trash bottom feeders. Pay them no mind except to sneer at them.
>>
>>67519202
What it is today is a boogeyman perpetuated by the left to make it seem like there's still staunch opposition. Maybe they're actually coming back, though, dunno.
Thing is, the first KKK stopped being a while ago. When the second one came around, they decided to not just hate niggers, but to hate anyone who isn't a WASP.
>>
>>67519202
I hear the KKK is prevalent in schools and black communities.
Their hobbies include graffiti and driving cars around on lawns, firing rifles at students and leaving without a trace.
They're like racist E.T.'s who traded in their anal probing equipment for invisibility cloaks.
>>
>>67519732
Absolutely not. There are some rednecks in the backwoods near me, but it is more like a social club. The "Klan" of the 60's was relatively small but the vast majority of Southerners supported the ideas.
>>
>>67519202
I heard a joke that there's 100 members of the KKK and 70 of them are FBI informants. They're irrelevant, but people make political noise about it just to slander opponents since their conception. I think they actually have about 3,000 members in a country with 320 million people.
>>
>Are they redpilled or just rednecks?
They're just rednecks. Purely white supremacists, the true Nazis wouldn't even approve of them or the fake Neo-Nazis of today for that matter.

>And, generally, how strong Klan (or rather Klans, isn't it ) goes today?
They're very small. In the entire US there's maybe 20,000-30,000 self-proclaimed Klan members if I had to guess, but they're not nearly as prevalent as they used to be.

Also the Klan of today is a bit different than the past. Much like Anonymous used to be fairly radical but has turned into a pathetic SJW hive, the Klan has shown signs of actually being opposed to their less tolerant views. Although this is probably a minority of people.
>>
>>67519202
Totally infiltrated by the FBI. Also, bigtime drug dealers and weapons traffickers.
>>
An emberessment to the white supremecy movement.

The KKK and modern Neo-Nazis are just white trash, degenerates.
>>
KKK doesn't exist anymore, it stopped existing after the 60's.
FBI Honeypot. Anyone can say they're the KKK, even niggers.
>>
kkk is the epitome of irony

>black man says white man is keeping him down
>white people think black man is crazy and just making excuses
>all just conspiracy theories, racism is over
>cops are in the KKK and actually keep the black man down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maMq9i0bd8Y [Embed]
>cops in the kkk believe the jew is keeping them down
>all just conspiracies, none of it is true

fuck white people. awww theyre bullying them guys. its not like they are getting hanged or tortured. god forbid they get heptitis from a vaccine.
>>
Totally irrelevant. Don't exist except as federal agents looking for idiots. No one thinks about them except for jokes or as a lefty bogeyman.
>>
There are four different phases of the Klan.

Phase 1: after the civil war the northern republicans started an era called readical reconstruction. Basically they took the vote away from southern whites and gave it to ex slaves, creating southern governments ruled by northern whites who moved south (carpet baggers). The KKK was a secret insurgent group against northern rule, they wore crazy Mardi gras costumes because it was spooky. Eventually the republicans left the south after a compromise and the KKK disbanded.

Phase 2: 1920s, after various books and films came out romanticizing the reconstruction Klan, a new KKK group was formed. This one started the symbols we remember today, burning crosses, white sheets, flag in OP. They were ultra nationalists and against immigrants especially Catholics. They were also very influential around the country winning Senate and governor seats. Eventually they're membership dwindled after immigration died down and the progressive era ended.

Phase 3: 1950s and 60s. Small groups mostly in the south determined to stop civil rights. They started using the confederate flag which is why most modern liberals claim its synonymous with the Klan. They werent very powerful and died down after civil rights.

Phase 4: modern Klan. Small disorganized groups that appropriates Klan iconography and combined it with neo-nazi beliefs. Mostly white trash and completely irrelevant.

All were pretty different but just use the same name and icons.
>>
>>67519202
There have been three versions of the Klan: the 1st formed right after the civil war and is shown in birth of a nation. The 2nd klan was a result of the movie and is the version that you yuros would know. they were the ones who were active in the 20th century and regularly hanged niggers/marched in the streets. Nowadays we have the "3rd Klan" which is just a CIA honeypot and does not really exist. the trademark for the name expired so now every hick chucklefuck can claim to be a klansmen, so pay no attention to those faggots
>>
>>67519202
They're dead, with like only a thousand or so members nowadays but back when they were popular they were pretty evil. They didn't just harm niggers one of their leaders raped a white woman and bit chunks out of her. They were like a western form of the taliban.
>>
>>67519202
>>67519202
hasn't existed since the 1960s
>>
File: 53233896.jpg (105 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
53233896.jpg
105 KB, 400x400
>>67520337
This.
>>
The KKK hasn't mattered in 50 years.

Niggers murder more niggers in a month than the KKK did its whole existence
>>
>>67519732
It's 2016, the Koo Klux Klan is literally who to most people. I had friends who didn't know about the KKK till a while around 12th grade, and even then the history book hardly mentions them. Today they let all races (and sexual orientations) into their klan. They are dead as fuck.
>>
>>67520777
they are not dead, the klan is actually making a comeback right now
, you are actually talking about D.C. stephenson, he was framed in that awful murder
>>
>>67519202
-rednecks
-nazi
-yes
-weak as shit, nearly extinct
>>
>>67521099
lol that is so untrue
>>
>>67519202
were a militant arm of the Democratic party. No longer exist in any substantial form except as useful idiots for the left.
>>
They're still around but only in name really. Mostly older people who have gatherings a few times a month and complain. My gf got an invitation to one because her grandfather used to be really prevalent in the local chapter or whatever apparently. They also will occasionally muster the numbers up to go do a protest with signs but thats about it. They are too smart/old and weak to go around lynching niggers anymore for the most part.
>>
>>67521117
Was he actually framed or is this /x/ talking? And no matter what the Koo Klux Klan isn't going to be anything but a bad influence. They're not nearly as bad of people today (or so I hear) but they're still just going to fuck over anyone they indorse. Then again that's just because of how biased our country has become for the left, I mean if they supported Hillary Clinton or Hernie Banters people would've started saying, "The KKK is really making a change from their racist history", "The Republicans are too racist, even for the KKK!" and that type of shit.
>>
>>67521117
Framed?
Lol. Degenerate got what was coming to him.
>>
>>67521197
Dude, I'm a millennial, this is true. Education in the USA barely covers it because it's a shit stain on our history. I'm pretty sure they let all races into the KKK in modern day.
>>
Seems still have some stealth power :-)
Thanks for all info
>>
>>67519202
motorcycle/street gangs are more of a threat then today's KKK.
>>
>>67519202
They are just a bunch of pissed off hicks that haven't done shit in decades

No more threatening than a snake without fangs
>>
>>67519202

dumb poor rednecks.

they hate all blacks not just the ones that act like niggers. completely boils down to "i don't want darkies fucking my daughter" but they are totally fine with some redneck on welfare and addicted to pills marrying into the family

my hometown in NC has a huge KKK presence (open recruitment/open rallies) and it is one of the most uneducated and poorest cities in the entire state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8gDNyLKu_Q
>>
>>67522200
bad analogy because snakes can regrow fangs and become a threat again
>>
>>67521870
you are right about the first part but they do not let all races in that is just silly the only one that has done that is a small group called the the TAK most people believe their imperial wizard is an FBI informant and he is

>>67521651
>>67521784
not it was a frame job. there is a book written in 1940 15 years after he was arrested that spelled it out clearly it is called ,"so they framed stephenson, by robert butler"
>>
I saw a documentary on Hulu so I believe that makes me an expert.

Some guy basically got freaked out that blacks were getting better treatment from government than his pure wonderful race (think white lives matter). This was occurring on some shitty town, with little to do in town. Basically he makes community events sponsored by KKK. Everyone shows up because there is nothing better to do, but only a minority in the crowd are actually true supporters of KKK. It becomes the thing to do it shitty towns. They start harassing and generally being dicks to anyone that doesn't have some skin DNA as them.The government was kicking the black Panthers ass at moment but white guys wanted equality so government kicks their ass too to be fair.

So yeah angry rednecks afraid of change and generally just crybabies.
>>
>>67522534
I did not know this
Thanks /pol/ for being educational
>>
In February, teachers obsessed over the KKK in elementary school, but they're more of a club now.
Their outfits were really nice though
>>
Actual KKK people usually keep to themselves and act pretty normal.

They even do community service and clean highways.

The chapter in my area literally has monthly meetings to have pie in a local restaurant. They're pretty normal people.

I rather have tons of KKK people around than niggers.

Niggers always turn everything to shit.
>>
>>67523632
>I rather have tons of KKK people around than niggers
this
>>
>Are they redpilled or just rednecks?
Just rednecks.
>Are they nazis today or remains tied to their Civil war roots?
Some of them have some confederate roots but they are just white trash.
>Are they religious motivated?
Yes they are protestant christians.
>And, generally, how strong Klan (or rather Klans, isn't it ) goes today?
Id say under 20k members today and there is no offical clan today just offshoots.
>>
>>67520639
Actually phase 3 actually had some control in the northeast with the english population. But they disbanded in the 90's.
>>
>>67520639
Phase 5: /pol/
>>
>>67519202

It genuinely isn't a movement in the US anymore. Sometimes, in certain towns, there may be a crew of people who identify as KKK. They're generally small. It doesn't exists on a national level at all.

Frequently KKK groups are started by Law Enforcement to entrap/divert actual white supremacists. At the national level, the group is used by national Law Enforcement like the FBI as a strawman.

There are actual Nazis in America. They are not the KKK. They are their own thing.

KKK has little to do with Civil War. There are very very large groups of Civil War (confederacy) re-enactors, and such, but these people are not in any way related to the KKK. The KKK stays out of Civil War related stuff (aside from flying the Stars and Bars flag) because they do not want to tarnish re-enactors, a group who kind of helps them, in a small way, i suppose.

KKK being religious, i think they actually have pagan/mystical rituals that they perform. I bet most of the members go to church though. Again, there are VERY FEW members.

In some towns (like, where i grew up in Kutztown PA) the "clan" is somewhat strong, if only because the town is so small. We have statues of bears, all throughout the town, these statues are symbols of KKK defense of the town. But thats as strong as it goes. Even the strongest clan is maybe 20 people.

They are genuinely something used a strawman by the left. They were a very big movement in the 1930s. Never after that.

Other groups like Stormfront and Actual Nazis are probably bigger
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.