[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 471x312
U.S. tourist in India says she was gang raped

http://m.thestar.com/#/article/news/world/2015/09/17/us-tourist-in-india-says-she-was-gang-raped.html
>>
Why else would you go to India?
>>
>>67517090
to not poo in loo?
>>
She went to a designated rape street
>>
Do Indians even get horny? I can't picture an Indian person getting sexually aroused.
>>
>>67517750
no homo btw
>>
>>67517750
The only warning is in their eyes.
>>
>>67517044
Of course she was, that's why she went there.
>>
>>67517044
why does one go to india? and if she does why alone wtf .. this feminists put themselves in the shittest situation trying to be manly
>>
>>67517044
Thoughts? Meh, another day of street shitting and gang raping.
>>
It's so common that it's probably printed on their travel brochures.

>Come to beautiful India
>Enjoy the beaches and see Taj Mahal
>Smell the cow shit and sewers
>Get raped
>>
Good. She was probably a stupid, communist SWJ whore anyway. Who else goes to that literal shithole but SJWs?
>hurr muh culture
>authentic curry
>muh innocent and oppressed brown people
If you go to India for any other reason but business, you deserve to get raped by pooinlood.
>>
>>67517515
>india
>poo
You can't have both!
>>
>>67521531
>Sewers

Nice proxy Pajeet, but sewers implies plumbing which you do not have.
>>
>>67517044
did they poop on her?
>>
that's what she gets tbqh.

fucking stay home.
>>
POO
>>
WHY would someone go over there?
She deserved it.
>>
>Le enjoy life and travel meme

Of one the biggest bluepills ever sold to goyim that actually work in reverse of its supposed intention.

Yeah, travel broadens your horizon and makes you a better person when you do it WITH A DEFINED PURPOSE

How the fuck an aimless packaged vacation is going to make you better, or aimless fucking backpacking with intention of getting plastered in different settings? Then you come back to your naturally not so "adventrous" life and isntantly get depressed and go right into the fucking hassle zone, and then ofcourse comes the medication.

Whether it's organic or by desing doesn't matter anymore, what matters is if you can see the true nature of things.

>vacationing in thirld world

seriosuly what the fuck is going on, it's like one day i just stopped getting people
>>
>>67524522
This.

Large amounts of Americans don't understand that some places are genuine shitholes. They buy the "US is the most violent country" meme.
>>
File: rabijacob.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
rabijacob.webm
3 MB, 320x240
>>67517044

Well she was in India. What else did she expect? Visit the Taj Mahal?!
>>
my now ex-girlfriend is going to Egypt alone.
Tried to tell her how unsafe that would be.
I told her she should at least dye her hair brown.
She said the pyramids are a world tourist place so it has to be safe (woman logic)
I'll be shocked if she isn't raped.
>>
>>67517044

I had a female friend go to India for yoga training. She got groped in public even while in a group.
>>
>>67517044
Why would you leave the United States?
>>
>>67524522

women love travelling to shit holes for vacation, partially because it's cheap, but they often see the areas as "exotic."

A coworker of my gf's is currently in south africa right now, I have no idea why.
>>
>>67517044
Why travel all the way to India to get raped, when you can just visit glorious Sweden?
>>
>>67525613
facebook/social cred is the main reason these days

Women are absolutely obsessed with social hierarchies and a picture in some weird country in some unique outfit is worth huge amounts of ego points to them.
>>
>>67525310
To dye the hair is a good advice, at least she won't call that much attention.
Using something to cover the hair also helps.
>>
>>67525310
lel why would you give a fuck, the pyramid area is notoriously shitty too
>>
>>67517044
there's a random flasher in toronto that I see on the subway sometimes, he stares at women and licks his lips and touches himself/them. he's some big indian guy
>>
File: trap.jpg (31 KB, 491x363) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
31 KB, 491x363
Women travelling to these "exotic" locations while being 100% ignorant of the dangers and risks think the world is a fucking rom com and nothing bad can ever happen to them.
>>
>>67517090
this
>>
>>67517044
>be liberal American woman
>visit India
>drop pants to poo in designated shitting street
>squats on Indian cock
>"you have wirus I verk for vindows"
>go home to cry about cultural enrichment
>get shot
>>
>>67517090
Holy fuck you were there first.

White woman travelers get raped there so frequently that I find it amazing that India still has any tourism at all.
>>
>>67526467
>100% ignorant
No, they have heard all about the problems but they simply don't believe the reports, which are probably racist and surely problematic.
>>
Designated spunk orifice
>>
Rape is pretty common in india. Even more so if you're a blond western woman.
>>
File: designated.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
designated.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>67517044
>go to India
>dont get raped
>pick one
>>
>>67517044
Play stupid games win stupid prizes
She probably projected the civilization of her home onto the savages, the fool.
>>
she was finding herself in exotic country guys
>>
This wasn't on the travel brochure.
Stay classy india.
>>
>>67517044
Don't walk around in middle of the ghetto if you don't want to get robbed
Don't go to India if you don't want to get raped
>>
>>67517044
there's a chick on my kikebook who is in india right now, enjoying her "trip". I cannot wait til she "goes dark" on her TL, meaning she was raped. When will libs learn?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>67527784
Brazil-chan's an expert on the rape topic, listen to him anons.
>>
>>67517044
Has she got evidence? Any videos?
>>
File: Indian scat party.jpg (16 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
Indian scat party.jpg
16 KB, 284x177
Traditional Indian scat party
Tourist lady is a fucking racist for not respecting ancient Indian traditions
>>
>>67517750
what is kama sutra
>>
>>67517090
>what is being brainwashed to think that every shitskin culture is "colorful" and that european (white) culture is boring
white people especially in the new world are denied their culture so they don't even know it exists
>>
>>67517044
I hope she was some lib bitch, I bet it was a lib bitch.
Don't lib bitches say "respect others culture and be more tolerant" ? Yeah respect their rape culture.
When in rome act like a roman.
>>
I'm going for business soon. Im 6'1" blue eyed ginger that lifts. Will i get raped?
>>
>>67537039
at 6'1" you'll tower over even the tallest Indian men
>>
Reddit Poll/
Who do you think would be the best President?
strawpoll.me/7091398
>>
Rape is indian national past time next to paki baseball
>>
>>67525310
>the pyramids
Look the the bright side, if she survives this one, she will never go back to any shitskin country in her life.
>>
LOOD.COM
>>
>>67520970
>teehee I'm finding myself on a spiritual journey to india, brown people are so enlightened
>eat, pray, love etc
>>
>>67539040
Is Israel a shitskin country?
>>
>>67517044
what did she think was going to happen?
>>
>>67517044
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
I feel raped when I have to smell one of them. Maybe that is what she meant
>>
>>67526808
Haha le shot maymay xD
Can I have your reddit?
>>
>>67524684
avg IQ in first world countries is 100... really let that sink in...
>>
>>67539223
Israel is not a shitskin country. It's a circumcised country.
>>
>>67517044
The sad part is this shit happens every year multiple times. And not just white women but any woman. There was a Japanese woman raped last year among other cases.
Personally I don't care. If you are dumb enough to go to a shithole like India, Africa, or any other place where raping bitches is just something you do, it's your own fault.
Stop going to these third world countries period. Fuck the history or the sites. Getting gang raped isn't worth seeing some shitty landmarks.
>>
>>67539223
Yes.
>>
>>67539732
So true, this is why I fucking hate our affluent decadent north American society"why be productive when I can spend my country's shekels in rapefugee infested shit holes and ride the dock carousel"
>>
>>67517750
>country with population of > 1 billion
>can't imagine horny people in said country
>>
>>67539950
Would it be dangerous for me to visit?
How different is it from, say Italy or Spain?
>>
File: 1431013946200.gif (499 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1431013946200.gif
499 KB, 270x270
>>67517090
>Why else would you go to India?
To escape the rape culture in the US?
>>
>>67518226

The south indians got some serious rapey eyes like 24/7.
>>
>>67517044
" HI, I IS S T R O N G
INDYPYNDENT WHITE WYMEN,
HEAR ME ROAR
NOT enough femme in stem, more gender studies,
TELL ME I WAS ASKING for it !
I can go ANYWHERE ANYTIME, yea! We r equal. I am better than men. Open the door for me pig. U r eye rapping me!"

Ya so innocent European non femnazi's shouldn't have to deal with kebab & nigger.
Femnazi's,
& even my own girlfriend & brothers girlfriend whom both have visited poo in loo India,
Ya they all can get raped with out their man.
WE ARE ALL EQUAL STRONG INDIPENDENT PEOPLE, RIGHT ?
Fuck it. Learn your lesson.
I can get robbed any minute walking around my neighborhood in Chicago. I accept my responsibility of having to care for my own life, not like a lil bitch.
Let a bitch without her man get raped.

"It's fun to be young independent & travel alone, haha like omg lol"

Cry wolf more females, play with fire
>>
She got the exotic foreign adventure she craved and since it didnt kill her it made her a stronger person

Vishnu bless her poo violated vagina
>>
>>67540169
Slightly worse in case of the absent of white culture.

But far more diverse in race and culture, you really get to feel the horror of what the liberal agenda is trying to implement.
>>
>>67525845
This.
If you go out with a woman who has travelled outside of your country, she will very much want to tell you about it.

If you try any dating site/app, they will have a picture of themselves traveling if they have done so.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 304x304
>>67526256
>>67526256
>there's a random flasher in toronto that I see on the subway sometimes, he stares at women and licks his lips and touches himself/them. he's some big indian guy

ya his name is lil Drake,
& he was courtside last night
as the Chicago Bulls
slammed it down the Raptors throats,
for the 9th time this season,
toppest lel kek
>>
>>67520970
Sheltered women thinking they're being adventurous. It's bad enough you're going to a place like this but you're going alone and walking around like you're safe. Their greatest flaw was being so fucking naive.
>>
>>67524684

This. People are gullible af. THAT kind of vacationing is a waste of funds. LETS DRINK AND SLEEP IN A DIFFERENT SETTING!
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.