[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ on the mentally ill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Autism_spectrum.png (9 KB, 259x200) Image search: [Google]
Autism_spectrum.png
9 KB, 259x200
What are your thoughts on people with mental illnesses? Should special education funds be cut? Should they be forced into homes? Should they just live regular lives? What do you think?
>>
>>67516912
Yes
>>
>>67516912
culled at birth
>>
Sure why not.
>>
>>67517584
Yes to what?
>>
The high-functioning ones can have unskilled labor jobs and lead decent lives. The ones that scream and sperg out need to be put down.
>>
>>67517707
Look at his name. He's 8 years old and doesn't know what words mean.
>>
>>67516912
You have a very poor understanding of the mentaly ill.
>>
Aborted and euthanized

Easy solution
>>
>>67518109
I'm sure you would know a lot about them
>>
>>67516912
I was fucked in the head for a long time. I still managed to contribute to society and not fucking kill people. They clearly aren't trying hard enough.
>>
>>67518109
The only thing to "understand" is that they're faking or playing it up and want someone to baby them instead of coping with how shitty the world is.
>>
Without autism we wouldn't have John
But shit like downs and stuff like that should be aborted, all you're doing it may no it worse for them
>>
>>67518386
canada.exe has stopped working
>>
File: 1457074965614.png (271 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1457074965614.png
271 KB, 512x384
>Asking people with mental illnesses abut mental illness
>>
>>67516912
They should be recataloged to: Specimens.
I need new ones.
People born with disorders =/= (Mental) Illness Ones.
>>
>>67516912
Depends on how bad it is. A lot of them, with very little effort can be used for menial labor. If you have them put into camps early on where they're trained for small jobs, they can easily be used for cheap labor.

If it's so bad to the point where they can't do anything, they should be killed.
>>
If the parents have enough money to keep it alive they can. No govt. support. Should be prohibited from going to schools, holding jobs. If the parent can't support it then it gets culled.

Should especially never be allowed to breed.
>>
>>67516912

They didn't do anything wrong they were just born that way, so it's morally wrong to harm them or kill them off. They shouldn't breed but I think castration is wrong.. maybe vasectomy/tubes tied if they're unable to understand contraception. But otherwise, let their family take care of them and if they need help that's what we have social safety nets for.

I'd rather welfare go to those who CAN'T work because of a disability than those who CAN work but choose not to and get welfare for being black or whatever.
>>
>>67518386

People with downs can have happy lives, some can even work under supervision
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.